NBA Finals - Game 3 - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby dj vitus on Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:54 pm

Lakers will lose game 4, but will win game 5. Just watch.
dj vitus

Postby gill on Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:27 pm

Anyone honestly believe Kobe and Shaq will have another bad performance last night? :disagree:

If anything, that duo will comeback hard the next game. And if Phil wants to expose the Pistons D... here's a suggestion. Run the floor with Payton and Kobe. Run, run, and run freakin' hard like the Nets did!!!

I'm frustrated but at the same time I'm trying to be optimistic. I don't know why Phil hasn't figured it out yet. A half-court offense plays into the the Pistons D because it gives them time to set up, much like the Spurs series. Why not run a whole lot of pick-and-rolls as well and take the ball to the basket?
gill

Postby @ on Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:42 am

dj vitus wrote:Lakers will lose game 4, but will win game 5. Just watch.

LAKER WILL NOT LOOSE GAME 4, WTF ARE YOU SAYING ? you are a lakers fan or not ? if they will loose game 4 like you said, it would be very difficult win 3 straight games, WAKE UP !!! :man7: :man7: :man7:

"If you don't believe in yourself, nobody else will"
- Kobe Bryant

...There is no beginning or end...

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift...
:bow:
@

Postby Bulls Fan on Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:04 am

I think the lakers are still in this. This is Kobe Bryants lakers...he is not going to let them lose. And even if they do lose on Sunday..believe me the lakers can win 3 straight. They won one in san antonio...they took the series there.

I think the lakers might lose sunday...but they will def take ONE of these home games....and bring it back to LA...and they will win in Game 7.....have more faith my laker homies. :man13:
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby lakerzrule on Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:30 am

This loss will bring out the best in the Lakers, you'll see. All of them are pissed now and from now on they will play like a championship team and win 3 straight. :jam2:
lakerzrule

Postby KB24Gold on Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:37 am

I expect the Lakers to play not just for the win or to please us fans and Phil Jackson., Not just for a chance to still be able to win a ring, not for Karl's sake or Paytons, not for the media attention, but for their own self PRIDE, because Detriot took it away, Everything that they worked for throughout the season, all that drama the questioning about them making it to the finals and finally coming so close to getting what the worked hard for. It's no longer just for that ring, now it's all for pride and if the Lakers have any guilt in them (Which they should) then It's no longer a joke, it's a must win.
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
KB24Gold
The Rebirth

Postby friends_1 on Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:46 am

im sorry
but we lost
thank you lakers for a wonderful season/ again you were real close
it is a sad day for owr orginization but we cant change the histiry :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6:
im am so sad...
that is the last chance for kobe, shaq, payton and malone
friends_1

Postby Bulls Fan on Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:18 am

lol man...some of you guys are really down. I thought i was takin it bad in the East conf finals when the bulls played the pacers..and reggie hit that game winning jumper. haha...RELAX y'all. Kobe is NOT done. :man13:
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby Yinka_Dare on Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:34 am

lakerzrule wrote:All of them are pissed now and from now on they will play like a championship team and win 3 straight. :jam2:

Isn't this what ya'll said after game one?? And if you think that game 2 "was the best of them", then us Pistons fans have nothing to worry about. I'm happy about the win, but I am still sad because we should have won game 2... I can't get it out of my head: We had it and blew it.

Okay, now you can't use the stupid Philly 2001 excuse anymore, but you can still use the Indiana Pacers 2000 excuse even though the Pacers never actually led 2-1, plus the Pistons wins were WAY more dominating than the Pacers' wins in 2000, and the Lakers win was WAAY less dominating than the wins they had against Pacers. Face it: This is something you've never experienced before.

And another thing. Damn you ignorant Kobe fans! DAMN YOU!!! When he's had a huge game, you come out and say that he is better than Jordan and that he is the best player of all time. But when he has a SUCK-FILLED game like this, you say nothing. Come on, let me hear you now! I don't think that Jordan ever had a game close to this in the finals.

It pisses me off when you ignorant Lakers fans (I'm not saying that all Lakers fans are ignorant by the way) say that they will win every game. You said that the Pistons wouldn't stand a chance, that the Lakers would sweep them and after game 1 you said that it was like the Philly series and that the Lakers would win the next four. After game 2, which couldn't have been any closer, you said that Lakers would win the next three games. And after yesterdays game, some of you still say that the Lakers will win the next 3, which frankly pisses me off til infinity. :mad1: What do Pistons have to do to show you that they are for real and that you should respect them. You think you scare me by saying that the Lakers will win the next 3? Yeah, after last night's 20-point @SS-WHOOPING I have a real reason to be afraid, I almost wet myself.
Yinka_Dare

Postby Bulls Fan on Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:02 am

Ouch. hahaha...

I aint gonna hate but....

Lakers do need to step it up. Or else, they are gonna go home empty handed. Lets just table this discussion till the end of game 4. I think the laker fans DO have to start worrying at this point...if youre not...you are blinded....and pistons fans...dont get too cocky....

just keep honking near the hotel...and keep Kobe up....haha jk...but just keep playing good D on Kobe...dont get cocky...and just come out and do what youve been doing...and you could win.

For some reason, my gut feeling says the lakers are gonna get out of this....and im not even a laker fan. anyway...good luck to both teams.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby Yinka_Dare on Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:05 am

Damn... In order to prove that the Lakers aren't the only team in the league to ignorant Lakers fans, the Pistons need to work twice as hard to get half the recognition.
Yinka_Dare

Postby @ on Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:31 am

lakerzrule wrote:This loss will bring out the best in the Lakers, you'll see. All of them are pissed now and from now on they will play like a championship team and win 3 straight. :jam2:

Right, That's what happend against SA, I hope it will happen against Detroit now.
Can you imagine that ? Lakers win the next 3 Games? :man13: :mhihi: WOW !!!

- Kobe Bryant

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift...
@

Postby @ on Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:31 am

@ wrote:
lakerzrule wrote:This loss will bring out the best in the Lakers, you'll see. All of them are pissed now and from now on they will play like a championship team and win 3 straight. :jam2:

Right, That's what happend against SA, I hope it will happen against Detroit now.
Can you imagine that ? Lakers win the next 3 Games? :man13: :mhihi: WOW !!!

I relly think it will happen again GO LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

- Kobe Bryant

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift...
@

Postby @ on Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:34 am

friends_1 wrote:im sorry
but we lost
it is a sad day for owr orginization but we cant change the histiry :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6:
im am so sad...

What you smoke man ??? :man7: :man4: you are a lakers Fan or Pistons Fan ?

- Kobe Bryant

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift...
@

Postby KB24Gold on Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:27 am

friends_1 wrote:im sorry
but we lost
im am so sad...

Your right, we can't change history, but we can certainly make one. There is no way in hell they will allow themselves to be beaten without a fight. Forget what happned last night, what's done is done, but the series is far from over. Forget the ring or the the championship, it's all about pride now and the Lakers have to focus and prepare for a challenge. You will see the best of the lakers. No real fan would just give up like that so your statement has no influence or any kind of credibility.
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
KB24Gold
The Rebirth

Postby matsu01 on Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:20 am

:bang:
I think that what we have to do now is to hope win the game 4.
If detroit win the game 4, lakers would be very difficult.
Lakers....please.. please get a win in game 4. :bow:
That's the way to be a WORLD CHAMPION in this situation!!! i think...
matsu01

Postby kbryant on Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:16 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Great game.

Shaq is fat and lazy. :mad1: :mad1: (9 REBOUNDS)

Gary Payton flat out sucks.

Malone's injured.

George can't guard Prince.

Phil won't run any plays for Kobe or even give him shots.

We better show up for Game 4.
(HOPE)

COMPLETELY :man6: :man6:

i hate shaq, he gave detroit a lot of offensive rebounds(so many points)

and they didnt give ball kobe! :disagree:
if you dont believe in yourself, no one else will...

============KOBE===============
kbryant

Postby GuRu on Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:54 pm

THESE REFS HAVE BEEN ABSOULTELY AWFUL.....

IVE COUNTED 4 UNCALLED FOULS ON KOBE, and THATS GENEROUS

DETROIT GETS EVERY TICKY TAC

This is gonna get worse.....

if we allow them in the penalts with 8 minutes left, were gonna lose that quarter big
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
GuRu
Better Than You

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday