NBA Finals - Game 4 - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby kobebryant on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:00 pm

Now the game is over....BUT WE WILL WIN ON TUES NIGHT! GO LAKERS!
kobebryant

Postby lakers2112 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:00 pm

Man, we got NOTHING from Fisher tonight..not even defense...we got nothing from Slava....
lakers2112

Postby Mr. Kuruption on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:00 pm

kobebryant wrote:Its not the truth. There is still 22.3 left. We are still in it

It is the truth...

Lakers played horrible letting Pistons back in the game to win.
Mr. Kuruption

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:01 pm

IF I WAS PJ.... I'D COMPLAIN ABOUT THE REF AND HOW THEY WERE CHEATING.... WHO GIVES A FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK IF HE GETS FINED...... FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK THE REFS AND DAVY STERN!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Mr. Kuruption on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:01 pm

#1_Kobe_fan wrote:IF I WAS PJ.... I'D COMPLAIN ABOUT THE REF AND HOW THEY WERE CHEATING.... WHO GIVES A FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK IF HE GETS FINED...... FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK THE REFS AND DAVY STERN!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

If i was PJ i would drop the damn triangle crap away!
Mr. Kuruption

Postby outfear on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:01 pm

I Don't care we 1-3 or not, we can win 4 straight againest spurs, we can win 3 straight againest PISStons.
so GO LAKERs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Don't care we 1-3 or not, we can win 4 straight againest spurs, we can win 3 straight againest PISStons.

outfear

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:02 pm

We are down 3-1 in the series. The Odds of the Lkaers winning 3 staright against this Detroit team playing like this is slim to none. I love the Lkaers but I think we're going to have to face the facts. Detroit out played us and they are going to be the Champions. They wanted it more than the Lakers plain and simple. Expect for Shaq, none of the Lakers showed up for the finals. You wanna call me a bandwagon fan for realizing the obvious than go right ahead. I say we need to look to the future now. Karl and Payton aren't going to be here next year. Phil and Kobe are up in the air and Shaq wants an extension. Where do we go?
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:03 pm

well it's time for me to get off the laker train, it's over. of course I said the same thing when lakers were down 0-2 against spurs.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:03 pm

IF I WAS PJ.... I'D COMPLAIN ABOUT THE REF AND HOW THEY WERE CHEATING.... WHO GIVES A FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK IF HE GETS FINED...... FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK THE REFS AND DAVY STERN!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

we can win 3 straight against the piss-ons first lets get the game on tuesday
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Mr. Kuruption on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:03 pm

SterlingBlueSatinGlow wrote:We are down 3-1 in the series. The Odds of the Lkaers winning 3 staright against this Detroit team playing like this is slim to none. I love the Lkaers but I think we're going to have to face the facts. Detroit out played us and they are going to be the Champions. They wanted it more than the Lakers plain and simple. Expect for Shaq, none of the Lakers showed up for the finals. You wanna call me a bandwagon fan for realizing the obvious than go right ahead. I say we need to look to the future now. Karl and Payton aren't going to be here next year. Phil and Kobe are up in the air and Shaq wants an extension. Where do we go?

And would Shaq even play without PJ as coach????
Mr. Kuruption

Postby rw1 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:04 pm

Stones are the better team!!!
rw1

Postby lakers2112 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:04 pm

Kobe Fan: we can blame the refs some too...but I'm not seeing many positives.... freethrows or no freethrows. Besides, some of our fouls were of the DUMB ROOKIE kind to begin with.

Listen man, detroit was shooting 30% in the half...they ended up with a higher percentage than us for the game...that means we weren't making shots.

Were it not for the Kobe 2.1 miracle....we would've been SWEPT.
SWEPT. The Piston have been the better team period.
lakers2112

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:04 pm

I hope i dont see one of those refs crossing the street.... cause I'd run them over!!!!!!!!! :bang: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Lateralus on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:05 pm

Guys... it's easy to say that the Lakers can come back but do you really think they have what it takes to win 3 straight games against a team that has outplayed them every game ?? I'm not saying the Lakers can't win 3 straight but just that the chances of them beating the pistons who've proved to be a better team is verryyy small...
Lateralus

Postby luis2k10 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:05 pm

well guys this is about it. Lakers had to win tonight and they didnt. Kobe and the rest except for Shaq didnt do squat. The Lakers deserved to lose after they stopped giving the ball to Shaq. Im very sad right know :disagree:
luis2k10

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:06 pm

outfear wrote: I Don't care we 1-3 or not, we can win 4 straight againest spurs, we can win 3 straight againest PISStons.

Thats the whole problem, The Lakers have already proven that they can't. They played the best ball in the first half of this game than I have seen them play in this series and we still lost. The Pistons are out playing us period. The Lakers can't give us 48 minutes of effort and thats what it's going to take to beat the Pistons. I think they'll take game 5 and the series will come back here with us down 2-3 but unless something drastically changes for the Lakers we aren't going to win both games here at home.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby noxcel on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:06 pm

next time Slava should just kick this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] sheed and get him out of the game.

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] the refs and [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] lakers for sucking and payton and malone should NEVER get a ring :bang:
noxcel

Postby magicmoment on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:07 pm

outfear wrote: I Don't care we 1-3 or not, we can win 4 straight againest spurs, we can win 3 straight againest PISStons.

thats what im sayin'! hehehe. but im soo scared right now. i know we can do it. but im soooooooooooooooooooo scared.
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby kobebryant on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:07 pm

WE ARE GOING TO BE THE FRIST TEAM TO COME BACK DOWN 3-1 AND WIN THE SERIES! TUES NIGHT GUYS! WE GOING TO WIN!
kobebryant

Postby MsEsquivel on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:07 pm

#1_Kobe_fan wrote:IF I WAS PJ.... I'D COMPLAIN ABOUT THE REF AND HOW THEY WERE CHEATING.... WHO GIVES A FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK IF HE GETS FINED...... FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK THE REFS AND DAVY STERN!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

we can win 3 straight against the piss-ons first lets get the game on tuesday

Yep, exactly what I was thinking. I'm sooo disgusted and pissed.

The Lounge Central
www.theloungecentral.com
MsEsquivel

Postby magicmoment on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:08 pm

do u realize that the pistons only have to win 1 more?? we have to play our heart out the next game on tuesday. we are coming back to LA! i still have faith... [even though im scared]
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby noxcel on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:09 pm

magicmoment wrote:do u realize that the pistons only have to win 1 more??

really? I thought it was 2:2.................. :man7:
noxcel

Postby lakers2112 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:09 pm

Shaq will play with whomever is the coach period. I'm more concerned about Kobe leaving us.

Slava and Fisher gave us nothing man. Same with George and Rush.
Why Malone didn't see more time ...is a mystery. Rasheed is gonna eat up Slava every time....maybe Malone too...but Malone can pass the ball...slava is just a stand up shooter....
lakers2112

Postby MsEsquivel on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:09 pm

Well I am just disgusted. Pissed and disgusted. Irate, pissed and disgusted.

Any more words to describe how you feel right now? :mad1:

The Lounge Central
www.theloungecentral.com
MsEsquivel

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:09 pm

Mr. Kuruption wrote:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow wrote:We are down 3-1 in the series. The Odds of the Lkaers winning 3 staright against this Detroit team playing like this is slim to none. I love the Lkaers but I think we're going to have to face the facts. Detroit out played us and they are going to be the Champions. They wanted it more than the Lakers plain and simple. Expect for Shaq, none of the Lakers showed up for the finals. You wanna call me a bandwagon fan for realizing the obvious than go right ahead. I say we need to look to the future now. Karl and Payton aren't going to be here next year. Phil and Kobe are up in the air and Shaq wants an extension. Where do we go?

And would Shaq even play without PJ as coach????

Man I sure hope so but he has said that he wont. No matter what happens now, we are going to see some major changes come next year. I hope that some fresh talent and a younger team are in store. Shaq and Kobe both need to stay. If there is any way possible we need to try and keep our superstars (Not Payton or Malone). Guys, it's going to be a few years before we will be back in the finals but I'll still be cheering for the Lakers no matter how long it takes.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight