NBA Finals - Game 4 - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby outfear on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:10 pm

all we need is win a game in Detroit and let homecount boost us

so, comon, guys!!

cheer up!
outfear

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:11 pm

I'm not going to cry, i'm going to say one thing only. Any Pisson fans come and talk any ish just know I will not allow it on the threads I moderate!

This is when the real fans stay and the bandwagon clears out.

GO LAKERS!
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:12 pm

lakers2112 wrote:Shaq will play with whomever is the coach period. I'm more concerned about Kobe leaving us.

Slava and Fisher gave us nothing man. Same with George and Rush.
Why Malone didn't see more time ...is a mystery. Rasheed is gonna eat up Slava every time....maybe Malone too...but Malone can pass the ball...slava is just a stand up shooter....

Very doubtfull. Shaq wont just play for any coach. Shaq can retire and say forget it. Or he can ask to be traded. I doubt that if the Lakers picked up Dell Harris, that Shaq would be willing to play for him.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby lakers2112 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:13 pm

We can be "positive" all we want...how bout being realistic aswell?
EVERY GAME WE HAVE LOST, HASN'T BEEN EVEN CLOSE AT THE END. I never thought Rasheed would come back to kill us....after selfdestructing against us so many times....the irony.
lakers2112

Postby Helljumper on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:14 pm

outfear wrote: I Don't care we 1-3 or not, we can win 4 straight againest spurs, we can win 3 straight againest PISStons.
so GO LAKERs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Don't care we 1-3 or not, we can win 4 straight againest spurs, we can win 3 straight againest PISStons.

I Don't care we 1-3 or not, we can win 4 straight againest spurs, we can win 3 straight againest PISStons.

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ball1: In a way I'm happy. Not only do we win the championship we get to crush the Piston's hearts.

#1_Kobe_fan wrote:I hope i dont see one of those refs crossing the street.... cause I'd run them over!!!!!!!!!

Naw that'es lettin em of a little too easy. I'd make their death more painful and slow.
Helljumper

Postby lakers2112 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:15 pm

Well, then let Shaq retire. It would free a lot of $ for us...maybe we can get Yao AFTER next year before he hits his prime. Would that be sweet or what?

Del Harris??? Yikes...lol...trust me dude, he ain't coming back ever....I doubt Shaq would say NO to playing for rudy Tomjanovich for example.

Poor fisher...what a class act.
Last edited by lakers2112 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakers2112

Postby gill on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm

Now their backs are really against the wall. Is this what the Lakers have been waiting for? Don't matter... just one win, that's all I ask on Tuesday. A Lakers victory on Tuesday... a convincing victory for that matter.
gill

Postby kobebryant on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:16 pm

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12976 Come here and tell me what you guys like, or dislike and tell me how i can improve it!
kobebryant

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:17 pm

Realm of Shadows wrote:I'm not going to cry, i'm going to say one thing only. Any Pisson fans come and talk any ish just know I will not allow it on the threads I moderate!

This is when the real fans stay and the bandwagon clears out.

GO LAKERS!

I'm with you bro. I don't think any of us are int he mood to listen to trash from pistons fans. I'll give the Pistons all the credit in the world. I never thought they could pull this off but we don't need this shoved in our face, you know? As far as bandwagon fans go, true enough, I think that some of these peeps will be disappearing. Don't matter how this season ends though, I'll still be here gearing up for what ever lies ahead.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby lakers2112 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:19 pm

Man, Kobe got ZERO rebounds. At lest Fish got 5 rebounds although not much else.

Hey, it's been a sweet ride folks. 3 straight championships is a dream to most teams you know. To us it's real.
lakers2112

Postby outfear on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:20 pm

SoCalFan8 wrote:
outfear wrote: I Don't care we 1-3 or not, we can win 4 straight againest spurs, we can win 3 straight againest PISStons.

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ball1: In a way I'm happy. Not only do we win the championship we get to crush the Piston's hearts.

#1_Kobe_fan wrote:I hope i dont see one of those refs crossing the street.... cause I'd run them over!!!!!!!!!

Naw that'es lettin em of a little too easy. I'd make their death more painful and slow.

that's what I am thinking about.

we will not just win a champ but also break their fuccking heart
outfear

Postby layka70 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:20 pm

#1_Kobe_fan wrote:
lakers2112 wrote:We can't win this series. It pains me to say it. Can you say we looked like winning ONE game? We needed a kobe miracle to win ONE. Let's just admit we're being outplayed and outcoached.

MORE LIKE BEING OUT PAID..... SOMEONE IS PAYING THESE REFSSSS !!!!

AMEN
layka70

Postby MGX on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:22 pm

I want to strangle someone right now. But there is at least one more game to be played. It's one game at a time. Don't look at it as three straight, look at it as one game to win. Do or die. One game, and if the Lakers can get the W, take it from there. I felt this team had its back against the wall coming in tonight, but now, you know they are up against it. This will be the truest test the Lakers have ever faced, and as a true fan, I refuse to give up on this team. They have played through sooooo much b.s. this year and this is how it's gonna end? They need to play like it's their last day to live. A dissappointing game tonight, but Shaq was great. They should have kept feeding him the ball, but hopefully that will happen more in game 5. Don't give up guys, it's not over till it's over! AND THAT'S WORD!!!
LAKER NATION!
RAIDER NATION!

STAND UP!
MGX

Postby lakers2112 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:22 pm

SHAQ HAD A MONSTER GAME...36 AND 20....WOW....he really plays great on 2 days rest late in his career ....Tuesday is only a one day rest..his stats show a considerable dip on just one day rest. :man6:
lakers2112

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:24 pm

BELIEVE IN THE LAKERS!
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby outfear on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:29 pm

again.

I was a lakers' fan since 1997. I didn't give up when we down 28 pts in 4th quarter, down 0-2 or 0.4sec left.

so, NEVER GIVE UP, guys!!!!!!
outfear

Postby tipdrill on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:29 pm

I am really stun by this lost. i just cant beilieve Lakers lost. Im just hoping for a miracle and hopefully Lakers can win in 5 to get back home to win it all. :man6: :cry: :ball1:
tipdrill

Postby magicmoment on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:45 pm

we were doing great the whole game with keeping up with the pistons but in the 4th quarter, he gave up. and then we started trailing big time.. so that is what made me mad. but i still have faith.....im with em till the end.
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby EJeremyst123 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:54 pm

CMON IF THE BUCKS CAN BEAT THEM AT HOME WE CAN :mad1:
EJeremyst123

Postby koberulz275 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:04 pm

This is not going to be easy. But it definitely is possible. There is only one game left in detroit, and if we take it we get home court advantage back. Detroit took one at staples but i don't think they can do it again. We have to:Believe!!!
Lakers in seven :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :ball1:
koberulz275

Postby I Support #8 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:18 pm

MGX wrote:I want to strangle someone right now. But there is at least one more game to be played. It's one game at a time. Don't look at it as three straight, look at it as one game to win. Do or die. One game, and if the Lakers can get the W, take it from there. I felt this team had its back against the wall coming in tonight, but now, you know they are up against it. This will be the truest test the Lakers have ever faced, and as a true fan, I refuse to give up on this team. They have played through sooooo much b.s. this year and this is how it's gonna end? They need to play like it's their last day to live. A dissappointing game tonight, but Shaq was great. They should have kept feeding him the ball, but hopefully that will happen more in game 5. Don't give up guys, it's not over till it's over! AND THAT'S WORD!!!

I continue to believe!! :jam2:

And I too took Detroit lightly. I was like everyone else, telling LA to throw two games just so we could celebrate in LA. Like our biggest concern was not beating Detroit, but rigging it so we could win in LA. Well, we've got our wish. The championship can only be won in LA now. And I'm waiting for Game 7 where we all can celebrate that championship together! GO LAKERS!!!! :bow:
I Support #8

Postby DarkHadou10 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:35 pm

We're in a deep hole guys. The next game is the must win game of ALL must win games. This is it, whether we can win the game that may be elimination. This is the time that bandwagons will start to roll out. I've been a fan for a couple of years now and i believe in the Lakers. Its a slim shot, but we can still do it. Its possible. I won't give up. The series isn't over until its over. Its never over until its over. I'm already hearing stuff like "they can't come back". But i'm saying, "i'll believe it when the series is over." Lets go Lakers, I believe in yall!
DarkHadou10

Postby gill on Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:43 pm

This is the time that bandwagons will start to roll out.

Actually that trend's already begun. Just check the Lakers Discussion board.
gill

Postby sn33k on Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:06 am

Excellent game!!! :jam2:
sn33k

Postby lakerzrule on Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:12 am

gill wrote:
This is the time that bandwagons will start to roll out.

Actually that trend's already begun. Just check the Lakers Discussion board.

Good, now we'll know who the true Laker fans are.
lakerzrule

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday