NBA Finals (Game 6): SA Spurs - 2003 NBA World Champions

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jun 15, 2003 5:10 pm

Well If I were a Spurs fan I would love him, I mean... *gulps* He could be a Spur next year, if you guys beat him in the finals this year...

:man3:

So I don't see why so many Spurs hate him, you'd be surprised how many do...

That's what I meant by it :man12:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:23 pm

Stopper,

So if Duncan leaves the Spurs for the Magic during the free agent period, you wouldn't be upset, cause you like both teams.

It would have been perfect for you if the Sixers made the FINALS instead of the NETS, making a Spurs and Sixers series.

So what changed your mind about the HOrnets?? I guess you hated the management. They had such a great team back then with Mourning, LJ, Mugsy, and Kendall Gill(on his prime), then they slowly got rid of them.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:25 pm

It looks over guys.

A 14-0 run to give the Spurs a 5 point lead with 5 mins to go.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:28 pm

A 19-0 run by the Spurs till Kidd finally hit a jumper...

8 Point game...

The problem is, why didn't Scott put in Jefferson and Kittles when Spurs started that massive run?

Damn, now we might just have to watch San Antonio win the championship, if they do, they are well deserving it right now. Jackson has cold ice in his vains...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:49 pm

Well no one handed them the championship. They pounded Pheonix, Los Angeles, Dallas, and now New Jersey in the 6th game of every series.

They played like true champions, and this award ceremony WILL give the Lakers more motivation...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:22 pm

Wow!!!!Thats cool a Laker fan who actaully thinks the spurs deserved it if they won.Thats new!

Stopper, I don't think many Laker fans look at it as a conspiracy... I see where your problem is...

You haven't been around here for a LONG time... and now you want to jump the spurs bandwagon once again. Because of your absence, you haven't been reading the threads; therefore, you can't see what Laker fans truly feel about the loss. So, I wouldn't generalize an overall opinion of how Laker fans see the playoffs. If I were you, I would look and post at this site consistently so you can see how most Laker fans really feel.

Of course there will be the few that believe it's a "conspiracy," but realistically, that pattern goes for all teams. Personally, I feel that the Lakers lost because of the management's inability to put together a deep enough roster so that when injuries DO occur, we have the firepower to back it up.

Spurs fans right now are all against getting J.kidd.

I'm pretty sure I can find a bunch of Spurs fans that would LOVE to have the best PG in the NBA, with Parker as his backup. You shouldn't go on saying that, when you're not even a true fan of the Spurs.

I'm glad though that your posts have improved in quality from before. Good job, keep it up.

San Antonio deserved the title this year, so congratulations to them... although I did not watch a single game of the Finals for the first time I can remember.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby TheKobeStopper on Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:12 pm

You go do that BryantDunkGiant.Right now im just gonna sit back and party like its 1999!Im just lovin this sh$t.!!!!!! :man13:This championship was one hell of a great one and a great one for D.Rob.The man was a gift to the NBA I solute him!!!!!

Thank you David Robinson!!! :man1:
TheKobeStopper

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:20 am

He's not the whole team, but hey he went out in style... Even though I don't like the Spurs, they did go all the way... But why aren't u fan of the team u used to follow?? That isn't right, switching like that... I always been a Lakers fan, in fact I never in mah whole life experienced something so great in 00 when they won their 1st of 3 in a row.. Followin a team throughout mah youth, stickin with them through the think and thin, surely paid off to be loyal to mah team. Well I guess u couldnt say the same things, since u left the team u followed and jumped on others teams' fan wagon... I'm not knockin u for that though, it's all good... Cuz I like other teams, cuz I'm an NBA fan, but a true die hard Lakers fan 1st..
LakersGyrl2003

Postby TheKobeStopper on Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:30 am

Ya i guess you can put me as an nba fan.I just enjoy the game all around.I was born into likeing the Hornets but I grew out of that and now im just a person just enjoying the game!
TheKobeStopper

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:30 am

That's cool, we'll all let you enjoy this moment while you have it, because I promise you won't have it next year :man9:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:21 am

Stopper, why don't you ever respond to my questions to you? I feel like it's worthless trying to debate about basketball with you when you don't want to come back to what I said. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but at least debate with me. That's part of the fun of basketball forums.

On another note, I must also salute David Robinson for his hard working years in the NBA. The Admiral left with class.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight