Sat. 12/12 @ Blazers - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby ITS JOEY on Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:14 am

lakers were outrebounded from start to finish. second chance points absolutely killed the lakers. every loose ball/rebound seemed to end up in the blazers' hands. no defense. miss match at SF AGAIN! another loss..*sigh*
ITS JOEY

Postby theowing on Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:54 am

What's matter, D-fish? Where's the Killer instinct?

Look at Portland's starting front line!

ZACH RANDOLPH 6"9 (270 lbs)
RASHEED WALLACE 6"11
DALE DAVIS 6"11 (252 lbs)

I mean, they've got size, speed, and agility.
Dale Davis can't guard Shaq but most of the centers in the league.
Wallace can shoot from the 3 pt line, and Randolph is tough as well.

I think we lost because GP and Geroge was being LAZY on the defendsive end.
theowing

Postby @ on Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:37 am

PLEASE :bow: SOMEBODY TEACHS O'NEAL HOW TO SHOOT FREE THROWS !!!!

THIS GAME HE MISSED ONE BUT HE MADE ONLY 11-24 AGAINST DALLS !!! :man2:

WHT'S WRONG WITH FISH, HE WAS 40% AT THE END OF THE LAST PLAYOFFS !?!?!?!?! :man6:

C'MON BOYS !!! WE'VE GOT A RECORD TO BEAT !!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT !!! :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
@

Postby shaqpak34 on Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:38 am

i seriously think phil needs to spend this week on free throws

that, along with our inability to close out opponents, is our biggest weakness.....the dalas game, if we had made all of our free throws, we woulda won

i think the clips should teach the lakers how to shoot free throws and the lakers should teach the clips how to win
shaqpak34

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:00 pm

shaqpak34 wrote:i seriously think phil needs to spend this week on free throws

that, along with our inability to close out opponents, is our biggest weakness.....the dalas game, if we had made all of our free throws, we woulda won

i think the clips should teach the lakers how to shoot free throws and the lakers should teach the clips how to win

clips how to win? i think they're finding a way to win now...they beat dallas by 1 after they were down by 24, and they handled tha suns last night like a championship team...i think tha clippers are goin in tha right direction...

tha lakers are jus lazy right now...im not worried at all, im jus disheartened to watch tha lakers lose a CLOSE game, i REALLY HATE seein tha lakers lose close games like that...especially when person and stoudemire hit those 3's...

Malone didnt play good Defense on Randolph, and nobody could guard Wallace last night, and patterson got WAY too many wide open dunks...totally inexcusable...

We have 5 days off to work on our game and get healthy and COME BACK and start a new winning streak...it woulda been nice to get these last 2 W's...but tha last 4 games we jus didnt look interested...now we're 18-5 and tha league can catch up to us now, Indiana is 18-6, and Sacramento is right there at 15-5, and not to mention San Antonio is 15-10 and have won 6 straight since losing to tha lakers at home 90-86...the NBA is startin to pick it up now...we've gotta come back and put tha "foot to tha throat" in this league come friday 'gainst tha nuggs....btw, is KOBE playin on friday?
FabFourLakers

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday