Sat. 12/25 vs. Heat - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:21 am

lakerfool wrote:
Realm of Shadows wrote:
lakerfool wrote:LAKERS HIT ON A BAD CASE OF WALKERITIS

Wouldn't Fisher have been nice at that overtime :bang: :man6:

Don't assume that shot was something he always did. I remember last year when the Suns (while crap) beat us in OT and snapped our winning streak at home after Fisher missed back to back treys at the end of OT.

I'm talking about his DEFENSE would have helped, because Wade owned us there

No, we did a good job on Wade, he was 10/26 FG. we killed by their teamwork. And kobe did a bad job.

Postby remixed on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:49 am

lakers-win wrote:
lakerfool wrote:
Realm of Shadows wrote:

Don't assume that shot was something he always did. I remember last year when the Suns (while crap) beat us in OT and snapped our winning streak at home after Fisher missed back to back treys at the end of OT.

No, we did a good job on Wade, he was 10/26 FG. we killed by their teamwork. And kobe did a bad job.

He torched us in that OT period though. We stopped him during regulation but we can't do it during the most important part of the game.
remixed

Postby grego on Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:16 am

lakers-win wrote:
lakerfool wrote:
Realm of Shadows wrote:

His injury in Sacramento did a good job on him. Obiviously, when he finally started exploding to the basket, good things happened. Sadly for Laker fans it happened in the overtime period.
grego
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:44 am

:man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6:
We lost in OT!
Kobe missed decisive shot. :man8:
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:48 am

Kobe had 9 turnovers, Odom 5...
I'm still sad.... :man6:
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:49 am

and the heats only had 7... :man6: :man6:
purple_and_gold_fever

Postby kobe6962 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:54 am

lakerfool wrote:
Realm of Shadows wrote:

Any D would of helped but good ol Chuck Wagon sure does know how to play D
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby kobe4life08 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:12 am

people who get frustrated and mad when we lose, just think about it, u cant do anything about it, look forward to the next game cuz u cant change the past. just remember we gave it all we got and we played our heart out but came up short, acknowledge the loss
kobe4life08

Postby Runway on Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:20 am

purple_and_gold_fever wrote:and the heats only had 7... :man6: :man6:

:bang:
Runway

Postby KB24 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:38 am

I have to blame Odom too for this loss! He had all of our 8 points in overtime but why did he once again disappear in the second half! If he would have stayed active we would have won but EVERY game Odom starts GREAT and disappears! Its not he miss shots but he is not even trying to score! He was so clutch in overtime! Why didn´t he demand the ball in the 3rd and 4th quarter :bang: ! He has to carry the load! Our f**kin bench scored a total of 4 points and i thought we have a good bench! Man had Odom made his free throw it would have been 95-94! I´m fine for the first time because me and nearly every one expected a loss and we could have won! We are not like Atlanta going down by 30 but we need to close out games! I´m optimistic that with one trade we could be a pretty solid team out there!

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby dynasty4kobe on Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:22 am

I've never been happier/non-dissapointed by a loss. Of course I was a little (a little more than "little") dissapointed, but I liked what could possibly be in the future. Think about it:

No Caron Butler, our starting small forward.

No Vlade Divac, out original starting center, and only other 7 footer.

No Deavon George, ummm . . . ., no Deavon George.

Kobe is still bothered by plantar fasciatis.

Lamar and Kobe have still not gelled and found their two man game because they have no practice time together.

Our system is not even complete yet. I think that we are basically sticking with this "Kobe draws double-team and kicks out for a Three" offense until we get our team in one peace (at least Kobe, maybe Vlade/George . . . but definetly Kobe).

And all of this, and we were right there with the best team in the East (record wise). We were also right there with Phoenix (twice), Sacramento (we won one), and were in a close one with the Spurs (late free throws decided that outcome).

"Then when we do get back on top, [bandwagoners] are going to want to jump back on and we're going to tell them there's no more room."
-Kobe Bryant, March 28, 2005, 32-37

"I Survived 2005" Club
dynasty4kobe, DarthRekal, In The Key
dynasty4kobe

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:46 am

dynasty4kobe wrote:I've never been happier/non-dissapointed by a loss. Of course I was a little (a little more than "little") dissapointed, but I liked what could possibly be in the future. Think about it:

Lamar and Kobe have still not gelled and found their two man game because they have no practice time together.

Our system is not even complete yet. I think that we are basically sticking with this "Kobe draws double-team and kicks out for a Three" offense until we get our team in one peace (at least Kobe, maybe Vlade/George . . . but definetly Kobe).

And all of this, and we were right there with the best team in the East (record wise). We were also right there with Phoenix (twice), Sacramento (we won one), and were in a close one with the Spurs (late free throws decided that outcome).

If you consider the Lakers injuries you also need to consider Shaqs (calf) and Wades (left knee) injuries as well.
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey

Postby Ring It Up on Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:45 am

dynasty4kobe wrote:I've never been happier/non-dissapointed by a loss. Of course I was a little (a little more than "little") dissapointed, but I liked what could possibly be in the future. Think about it:

Couple of things. Caron was out but JJ is much better defender. So what ever Caron would have brought for offense he would have gave up on defense.

People who think Vlade is the missing link, I feel for you.

DG? Do you really think he is what is missing? In case you didnt know he like to spot up for three's too. So I guess he would fit right in.

:man3:

If you think this isnt our system you may want to go look at Rudy Three's last years in H-Town.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:31 pm

Runway wrote:
purple_and_gold_fever wrote:and the heats only had 7... :man6: :man6:

purple_and_gold_fever

Postby Crono0801 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:02 pm

Ring It Up wrote:

Couple of things. Caron was out but JJ is much better defender. So what ever Caron would have brought for offense he would have gave up on defense.

:man3: :man3: :man3: :man3: Wade was crossing the hell out of JJ
RIP Daniel RIP Ana RIP Tom

The Greatest Game of All time
Crono0801
Good Call Stats Team

Postby Ring It Up on Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:48 pm

Crono0801 wrote:
Ring It Up wrote:

:man3: :man3: :man3: :man3: Wade was crossing the hell out of JJ

Imagine Caron out there. I didnt say he was a great defender. I said he is better than Caron.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby kobe6962 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:53 pm

JJ does a fairly good job on defense he got a big charge on Wade last night. He also got some big stops against the Kings at home a few months ago. So he does play better on D then Butler in my opinion JJ did well yesterday
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby Guest on Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:34 am

KB8 till infinity wrote:I have to blame Odom too for this loss! He had all of our 8 points in overtime but why did he once again disappear in the second half! If he would have stayed active we would have won but EVERY game Odom starts GREAT and disappears! Its not he miss shots but he is not even trying to score! He was so clutch in overtime! Why didn´t he demand the ball in the 3rd and 4th quarter :bang: ! He has to carry the load! Our f**kin bench scored a total of 4 points and i thought we have a good bench! Man had Odom made his free throw it would have been 95-94! I´m fine for the first time because me and nearly every one expected a loss and we could have won! We are not like Atlanta going down by 30 but we need to close out games! I´m optimistic that with one trade we could be a pretty solid team out there!

NO, we can't blame odom. He did a very good job in the game and OT.
He just played one of two best games this season so far.

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:17 am

Payback Date: March 17, 2005 :man9:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday