Sat. 1/28 - Lakers @ Bucks - Predictions & Comments

Re: Sat. 1/28 - Lakers @ Bucks - Predictions & Comments

Postby Finwë on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Cleansed wrote:I'd rather Kobe shoot 30 times. Yep...i said it
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby caliown on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I can't take this. This is just ridiculous. Bad coaching decisions+lack of effort+NO PG=11-9. This is with arguably the best trio in the game. Is there a mutiny going on that I don't know about?
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
caliown

Postby brickshooter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Versus last year's LOTTERY team.

Absent its STARTING CENTER.

I want to put JIM BUSS in the high post in the next game.
brickshooter

Postby Finwë on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:00 pm

magicman32 wrote:This loss is on pau and brown

Add ilyasova and mbahmoute to the list a lesser players pau can't post up

:man6: completely right
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Jacks3 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Not even close to the best trio in the game.
Jacks3

Postby trodgers on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:03 pm

I thought Bynum did a good job overall. I thought Kobe had close to his best offensive game of the season. I thought gl0ck played well (offensively; but that's what he's in there for). Other than that, it's like a broken record: inconsistent and/or bad.
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Uncle_Meat on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 pm

biggestkobefanever wrote:I bet the lakers lose tomorrow too.

I just don't understand Kobe. How can he be this passive and start passing up the ball (like he did in the first half) when his teammates (Gasol especially) play with no effort whatsoever. He should be passing the ball like this in games like Wednesday's against the clippers, when everyone was into it. Now his passing doesn't do nothing for the team, he might be making it even worse: like many have noticed, some players in the team get really passive when Kobe isn't being agressive. They must figure that if he's not giving it his all, they are excused too.
That's why I completely understand and support his 4th quarter style of play tonight. Those guys didn't deserve to get the ball.

This is what effective coaching is all about. This is not an example....These guys are are inventing on the fly... Brown is still unproven and was probably made by Lebron and his team chemistry. This Laker team HAS NO CHEMISTRY!!! :mad1:
Uncle_Meat

Postby Forward Three on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 pm

caliown wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I can't take this. This is just ridiculous. Bad coaching decisions+lack of effort+NO PG=11-9. This is with arguably the best trio in the game. Is there a mutiny going on that I don't know about?

I don't think there are lingering locker room issues...yet at least. I think that a lot of the team just doesn't have a lot of confidence in what they are doing. I think players are confused, uncertain about their playing time or their expectations. It's possible some guys' egos are getting in the way a bit here and there, but really most of the time it looks like no one has any ego, or spine, or drive, or competitive spirit or energy...etc.
Forward Three

Postby caliown on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Jacks3 wrote:Not even close to the best trio in the game.

Well, minus the obvious mentally fragile state, which is mind boggling considering their age and the fact they have already won 2 'ships.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
caliown

Postby 24fanyes on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 pm

kobe almost a triple double damn!
24fanyes

Postby viktorkain on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Well Morris scored as many points in 50 seconds of action as Barnes did in 21 minutes, MWP in 19 minutes and more than Mcbobs in 13 minutes.

I know it's garbage time, but we need more production from those 3 players if they are going to play that many minutes.

I was looking at that also... Garbage time or not they should all be embarrassed. Think Goudelock shooting 10+ shots a game is actually really good for Morris confidence also. Lets him know coach wont pull you for taking more than 3 shots a game which has been Darius Average. Goudelocks Jumper is pretty sweet but I swear I would dance a jig in Staples if the kid would play some Defense.
viktorkain

Postby 24fanyes on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Legendary wrote:James Worthy just said something has to change, and Mitch better be on the phones...

thats what I've been saying. I know its hard to let go of proven winners but this isn't working.
get d12 cuz this isn't going to cut it
24fanyes

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 pm

24fanyes wrote:
Legendary wrote:James Worthy just said something has to change, and Mitch better be on the phones...

thats what I've been saying. I know its hard to let go of proven winners but this isn't working.
get d12 cuz this isn't going to cut it

D12 solves what exactly?
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight