Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby trodgers on Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

wcsoldier81 wrote:
trodgers wrote:
Finwë wrote:Did they just say we'll play OKC Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday? Please tell me I heard wrong

You heard right, but no way.

he's right and it's true

Wed fri sat? Bull.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby lakersyunowin on Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:LOL. People are actually trashing on Bryant over at RealGM, saying he didn't do anything until he hit that late three. It's because he was being doubled and tripled that Blake and Artest were even open and Kobe trusted his teammates. Haters gonna hate.

didn't do anything other than finding the open man, keeping teammates engaged, and building their confidence. oh and burying a dagger 3 when it was the right play. yea.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Sat May 12, 2012 10:31 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:LOL. People are actually trashing on Bryant over at RealGM, saying he didn't do anything until he hit that late three. It's because he was being doubled and tripled that Blake and Artest were even open and Kobe trusted his teammates. Haters gonna hate.

Wow he was playing facilitator all night, usually people are bashing him for not passing the ball and trusting his teammates he did that all game and people still aren't satisfied.
Jazzygirl205

Re: Impact

Postby JUST-MING on Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Kobe Bryant single-handedly revived Pau Gasol. Bryant assisted on almost all of Gasol's points. Baskets and Free throws. Got him involved early and often. Set the table for Sessions, Blake and Artest. It was too bad Sessions sucked out loud. Bryant could have had 16 assists if Sessions hit his jumpers.
JUST-MING

Postby shaq222 on Sat May 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Finally Brown make one good thing.....he put blake in because he is better shooter than Sessions and that was great.....he make one good decision.....thank GOD......
shaq222

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Sat May 12, 2012 10:33 pm

fksteveblake wrote:

didn't do anything other than finding the open man, keeping teammates engaged, and building their confidence. oh and burying a dagger 3 when it was the right play. yea.

And making Lawson his b****. Defense gets ignored again.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Re: Game 7

Postby JUST-MING on Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Last edited by JUST-MING on Sat May 12, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JUST-MING

Postby lakersyunowin on Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
fksteveblake wrote:

And making Lawson his b****. Defense gets ignored again.

:man12:
lakersyunowin

Postby sonatine on Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

7:30 a.m. here in Italy, going to bed now with a big grin painted on my face...
Thanks Lakers, you've made my day!!! :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

And now i expect Pau to put his A** in the paint vs OKC :man10: :man10:

Good night guys
Last edited by sonatine on Sat May 12, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go old purple&gold heart!!
sonatine

Postby snackdaddy on Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm ecstatic for the win. But I'm concerned the way the game was called by the refs. I hate to be one of those conspiracy nuts, but that sure was suspicious. Usually the bad calls eventually even things out. That wasn't the case tonight. I hope things don't go that way next series.
snackdaddy

Postby shaq222 on Sat May 12, 2012 10:38 pm

sonatine wrote:7:30 a.m. here in Italy, going to bed now with a big grin painted on my face...

Good night guys

we are tired neighbours ....Croatia and Italy are celebrating right now..... but i am so tired i am gonna sleep 15 hours i think after this one......but great win.......
shaq222

Postby Finwë on Sat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm

WOW this thread went 80 pages. Way to show up CL fam!
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby sonatine on Sat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm

shaq222 wrote:
sonatine wrote:7:30 a.m. here in Italy, going to bed now with a big grin painted on my face...

Good night guys

we are tired neighbours ....Croatia and Italy are celebrating right now..... but i am so tired i am gonna sleep 15 hours i think after this one......but great win.......

yep mate, i'm destroyed... but what a game, what a win... I just love my Lakers and they made me proud of them tonight!

Go old purple&gold heart!!! :jam2:
Last edited by sonatine on Sat May 12, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go old purple&gold heart!!
sonatine

Re: Impact

Postby Doc Brown on Sat May 12, 2012 10:43 pm

JUST-MING wrote:

Kobe Bryant single-handedly revived Pau Gasol. Bryant assisted on almost all of Gasol's points. Baskets and Free throws. Got him involved early and often. Set the table for Sessions, Blake and Artest. It was too bad Sessions sucked out loud. Bryant could have had 16 assists if Sessions hit his jumpers.

But Afflalo had a better game.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Re: Game 7

Postby lakersyunowin on Sat May 12, 2012 10:46 pm

JUST-MING wrote:Image

:jam2:
lakersyunowin

Postby BigDan24 on Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 pm

sonatine wrote:
shaq222 wrote:

Good night guys

yep mate, i'm destroyed... but what a game, what a win... I just love my Lakers and they made me proud of them tonight!

Europe going strong, laker nation all over the world!

Night guys!
BigDan24

Postby trodgers on Sat May 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Finwë wrote:WOW this thread went 80 pages. Way to show up CL fam!

No kidding.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby kobebryant248 on Sat May 12, 2012 10:50 pm

let these people talk . don t care he was this time more a facilitator because of that hard double team everytime he had the ball . on that 3 he was single covered so he took advantage and hit that big 3. i am very pleased about steve blake he was big tonight. gasol was absolz a force but also bynum was big and mwp brought the energy back which i missed in game 5 and 6 . with this kinda effort we have a good chance to beat okc even the fact that the thunder are better as a team then denver. so it will be very tough on monday . i think this is a big chance to steal one game because okc could be a little rusty . they haven t played for over a week then. it will be interesting to see mwp vs harden and the reaction from the crowd . i say they will booo him all the time and players from okc will try to force some fouls on him and flop a little against him to get some calls. any ways it will be very tough to win but i have confidence that they could do it if they bring that kind of effort and intensity on monday. but also i have to say sessions has to play much better then he did in that denver series. but we will see
kobebryant248

Postby Finwë on Sat May 12, 2012 10:56 pm

sonatine wrote:
shaq222 wrote:

Good night guys

BigDan24:
"Europe going strong, laker nation all over the world!

Night guys!"

Argentina here! Laker World Wide Nation :jam2:
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby bystander on Sat May 12, 2012 10:59 pm

8 in the morning in spain now. I won't even go to sleep now. Having coffee and waiting to the Grizzlies game. Crush the Clippers make the day complete.

Miss the days where i didn't sleep to watch the Lakers, smoking and chilling. Well, this is cool too.
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
bystander

Postby Finwë on Sat May 12, 2012 11:09 pm

bystander wrote:8 in the morning in spain now. I won't even go to sleep now. Having coffee and waiting to the Grizzlies game. Crush the Clippers make the day complete.

Miss the days where i didn't sleep to watch the Lakers, smoking and chilling. Well, this is cool too.

:jam2: :jam2:
Finwë

Postby XXIV on Sat May 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Went to the game with a friend, the atmosphere was crazy. I'm proud to say we started some chants. :man1:

Round 2 lets go!
XXIV

Postby RushDelivery on Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 am

The 27-7 Nuggets run really scared me; I thought the Lakers from Game 6 had returned and were ready to just mail in the season and try again next year. Thankfully the Lakers managed to retake and hold the lead for the rest of the game, but that was a very frightening moment in a series that never should have gone 7 games to begin with.

Now it's on to a much more talented Thunder team. I only hope the Lakers find a way to stay motivated and not have long stretches like the 27-7 run in this game, or they will once again find themselves heading home early in the playoffs.
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frederic Bastiat
RushDelivery

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday