Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Weezy on Thu May 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Saturday, May 12th
Live: 7:30 PM PST
TV: TNT/FS West
Radio: KSPN-AM 710/KWKW-AM 1330
Online Radio: The Game Live

Post all your comments here...


Don't forget to read through the CL G uidelines concerning personal attacks a\nd swearing.

It's sad when I can make this thread at the end of the 3rd quarter if I want.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50920
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Thu May 10, 2012 10:27 pm

If they don't start this game with a ton of energy and jump out to an early lead there is a very real possibility they lose it.
User avatar
JoelMyersScrotalSack

 
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 am

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby lakersyunowin on Thu May 10, 2012 10:48 pm

win or lose, i think we still lose (big picture).

only hope: the return of MWP will be a catalyst we can ride into the next series.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 pm

MWP is returning, the crowd will be cheering, the NBA wants a Lakers-Thunder series, and it's a must-win 7th game at home. I hope the Lakers bring their A-game and blow out the Nuggets, but as long as they win and advance, I'll be satisfied (for now). The Thunder will be the first real test for this Lakers team.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

Image
User avatar
mamatheregoesthatman

 
Posts: 7812
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:13 am

I can't say I'm not scared, both teams are going to play hard because they both have something to prove. The Nuggets just seem to have our number it doesn't matter what guys are on that team, coach Karl has tought them to play us well. I think the approach to this game is to act as if there's no pressure on us but them. Everyone needs to play like they're actually playing a game 7 and an elimination game.
Image
User avatar
Jazzygirl205

 
Posts: 6335
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby kenzo on Fri May 11, 2012 2:09 am

There goes the season.
User avatar
kenzo

 
Posts: 5942
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby bystander on Fri May 11, 2012 2:13 am

Kobe 200 points, Dew 100 rebounds 100 blocks Pau 100 assists

Lakers by 200 !

Turning point ! Like Game6 against the Thunder, Game 7 against the Rockets or Game 6 against the Suns !!
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
User avatar
bystander

 
Posts: 6381
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Salamanca, Spain.

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby shaq222 on Fri May 11, 2012 2:13 am

It will be hard game to win but i think we can do that......metta will guard gallinari and he need to play great on him....he will i have no doubt about that.....bynum need to be big in paint and I think he will be.....so 3 things are:
1. Matta energy and defense on Gallinari
2. Bynum presence in paint
3.Bench Gasol....if stupid Brown put Hill on Faried, he will score 2-5 points because when you guard him, he cant score, no chance....and defense from gasol give lots of space for faried.....so these 3 things need to be done and lakers will win the game
shaq222

 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:58 am

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby kobebryant248 on Fri May 11, 2012 7:11 am

man oh man . stop complaining and whining . lakers will win game 7. there is nothing to discuss. it s sad that most of the so called fans now say that lakers will loose. i stick with the team despite these 2 bad losses but that s what real fans do. it will payoff. we will not loose . we will win . and all od you then must regret a little .lakers win game 7 enough said
kobebryant248

 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Doc Brown on Fri May 11, 2012 7:29 am

We are going to win, the energy will be there and we will stomp these guys from the start of the game to the end of it. No excuses.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19437
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Savory Griddles on Fri May 11, 2012 8:27 am

kobebryant248 wrote:man oh man . stop complaining and whining . lakers will win game 7. there is nothing to discuss. it s sad that most of the so called fans now say that lakers will loose. i stick with the team despite these 2 bad losses but that s what real fans do. it will payoff. we will not loose . we will win . and all od you then must regret a little .lakers win game 7 enough said


Nobody to my knowledge has said the Lakers are going to loose. Some are afraid they might lose though. As long as they come into the game playing loose, (oops, am I not a fan for saying that?) they'll be fine. I do have concerns about this team's heart and will to win (Kobe excluded). Everyone else has a "meh" attitude including Bynum. As talented as he is, I don't want the Lakers trying to build their franchise around him. He's a tough guy to like.
User avatar
Savory Griddles

 
Posts: 8975
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:56 am
Location: AV,CA

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby scissors on Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am

I can only hope they come out to play.
User avatar
scissors

 
Posts: 4450
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:53 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby kobebryant248 on Fri May 11, 2012 9:07 am

Savory Griddles wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:man oh man . stop complaining and whining . lakers will win game 7. there is nothing to discuss. it s sad that most of the so called fans now say that lakers will loose. i stick with the team despite these 2 bad losses but that s what real fans do. it will payoff. we will not loose . we will win . and all od you then must regret a little .lakers win game 7 enough said


Nobody to my knowledge has said the Lakers are going to loose. Some are afraid they might lose though. As long as they come into the game playing loose, (oops, am I not a fan for saying that?) they'll be fine. I do have concerns about this team's heart and will to win (Kobe excluded). Everyone else has a "meh" attitude including Bynum. As talented as he is, I don't want the Lakers trying to build their franchise around him. He's a tough guy to like.


wow you are a funny and sarcastic guy huh ?
kobebryant248

 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Savory Griddles on Fri May 11, 2012 9:41 am

kobebryant248 wrote:
Savory Griddles wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:man oh man . stop complaining and whining . lakers will win game 7. there is nothing to discuss. it s sad that most of the so called fans now say that lakers will loose. i stick with the team despite these 2 bad losses but that s what real fans do. it will payoff. we will not loose . we will win . and all od you then must regret a little .lakers win game 7 enough said


Nobody to my knowledge has said the Lakers are going to loose. Some are afraid they might lose though. As long as they come into the game playing loose, (oops, am I not a fan for saying that?) they'll be fine. I do have concerns about this team's heart and will to win (Kobe excluded). Everyone else has a "meh" attitude including Bynum. As talented as he is, I don't want the Lakers trying to build their franchise around him. He's a tough guy to like.


wow you are a funny and sarcastic guy huh ?


I just get a kick out of people telling other people they are not "real fans" if they think their team might lose. Apparently the only way I can be a "real fan" is if I think the Lakers will win every game, and I ignore things like talent, heart, and inconsistent play. In order to be a "real fan" I have to throw knowledge and logic out the window and stick my head in the sand. :nono2:
User avatar
Savory Griddles

 
Posts: 8975
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:56 am
Location: AV,CA

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby kobebryant248 on Fri May 11, 2012 10:06 am

Nobody to my knowledge has said the Lakers are going to loose. Some are afraid they might lose though. As long as they come into the game playing loose, (oops, am I not a fan for saying that?) they'll be fine. I do have concerns about this team's heart and will to win (Kobe excluded). Everyone else has a "meh" attitude including Bynum. As talented as he is, I don't want the Lakers trying to build their franchise around him. He's a tough guy to like.[/quote]



I just get a kick out of people telling other people they are not "real fans" if they think their team might lose. Apparently the only way I can be a "real fan" is if I think the Lakers will win every game, and I ignore things like talent, heart, and inconsistent play. In order to be a "real fan" I have to throw knowledge and logic out the window and stick my head in the sand. :nono2:[/quote]

whatever . there are many fans that said lakers will loose. i don t ignore the facts that you put up and i don t say it will be easy but i can t believe that lakers will play in game 7 like they did in game 5 and 6 . not to mention mwp will be back espicially on the defense. denver is a very good team and it will be a very difficult thing to beat them but like i said denver plays not at home they play away from home and that is not so easy as they play at home where the crowd was involved from start of the game.i can t really see it will happen that lakers will play this time so lazy like games 5 and 6 . kobe and mwp will not let them down to loose. yeah in a realistic way there is a possibility that lakers could loose in game 7 because denver is confident and a very dangerous team now. but once again i can t see it. it s a must win for both teams . and this time the effort will be there . kobe and mwp hate to looser and they will let the team know . so i predict lakers win game 7 regardless what you say or not.
kobebryant248

 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby sodunited on Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm

kobebryant248 wrote:Nobody to my knowledge has said the Lakers are going to loose. Some are afraid they might lose though. As long as they come into the game playing loose, (oops, am I not a fan for saying that?) they'll be fine. I do have concerns about this team's heart and will to win (Kobe excluded). Everyone else has a "meh" attitude including Bynum. As talented as he is, I don't want the Lakers trying to build their franchise around him. He's a tough guy to like.




I just get a kick out of people telling other people they are not "real fans" if they think their team might lose. Apparently the only way I can be a "real fan" is if I think the Lakers will win every game, and I ignore things like talent, heart, and inconsistent play. In order to be a "real fan" I have to throw knowledge and logic out the window and stick my head in the sand. :nono2:[/quote]

whatever . there are many fans that said lakers will loose. i don t ignore the facts that you put up and i don t say it will be easy but i can t believe that lakers will play in game 7 like they did in game 5 and 6 . not to mention mwp will be back espicially on the defense. denver is a very good team and it will be a very difficult thing to beat them but like i said denver plays not at home they play away from home and that is not so easy as they play at home where the crowd was involved from start of the game.i can t really see it will happen that lakers will play this time so lazy like games 5 and 6 . kobe and mwp will not let them down to loose. yeah in a realistic way there is a possibility that lakers could loose in game 7 because denver is confident and a very dangerous team now. but once again i can t see it. it s a must win for both teams . and this time the effort will be there . kobe and mwp hate to looser and they will let the team know . so i predict lakers win game 7 regardless what you say or not.[/quote]

loooooooooooooool, you completely missed the whole point.

anyway, no way we lose this game. Lakers 107 Nuggs 95
Kings 16-30 free throws game 7.......AT HOME..lol
sodunited

 
Posts: 671
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:47 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby laker911 on Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 pm

The fans better cheer their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off. That was pathetic in game 5. I'm 100% positive that if the fans were louder in that game 5 we would have won.
User avatar
laker911

 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: many places

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Fri May 11, 2012 3:49 pm

laker911 wrote:The fans better cheer their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off. That was pathetic in game 5. I'm 100% positive that if the fans were louder in that game 5 we would have won.

Not sure if srs.

The reason the fans were booing was because once again the Lakers gave a pathetic effort and lost a game they should've won.

Anyways it's win or go home. Either Kobe's supporting cast shows up or the season is over.
Image
User avatar
Texas Lakers Fan

 
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby laker911 on Fri May 11, 2012 4:45 pm

KeepBynum wrote:
laker911 wrote:The fans better cheer their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off. That was pathetic in game 5. I'm 100% positive that if the fans were louder in that game 5 we would have won.

Not sure if srs.

The reason the fans were booing was because once again the Lakers gave a pathetic effort and lost a game they should've won.

Anyways it's win or go home. Either Kobe's supporting cast shows up or the season is over.

:freak2:

I'm not talking after the game. Throughout the game the whole crowd was silent. It was like they were in a library.
User avatar
laker911

 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: many places

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby OCLakersFan247 on Fri May 11, 2012 5:26 pm

NBA Countdown just clowned on how bynum acts like a 7 year old hahahahah..love it
"expose foes with hocus pocus flows, they froze, now suckas idealize my chosen blows"-2pac

"Check the Franck Mueller...the color of the Lakers"-Clipse
OCLakersFan247

 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:11 pm
Location: Downtown Los Angeles / Bay Area

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Battle Tested20 on Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm

I Listened to 710 ESPN LA (Mason & Ireland Show) all day Friday and they were so right. Tomorrow night every one of the Lakers except for Kobe is playing for their job. If the Lakers lose, on Monday we're not going to be talking about anything else except trades for our 2nd and 3rd best players.

Heads will roll and this team will be blown up if we lose tomorrow. With all of that said I do believe that we will all bring it tomorrow. MWP is going to help immensely in my opinion on both the defensive end in guarding Galo and Miller. On offense I know he'll be knocking down those wide open shots.
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 11563
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Bill_1989 on Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

So nervous for this one. As frustrating as the Lakers have been to watch at times this year, I'm not ready for the season to be over. To go up 2-0 and then 3-1 and then lose against an inferior team that has no star players would be tough to stomach.

It's very easy to see similarities with Game 7 vs. Houston a few years back. I hope the outcome is the same. I do think the Lakers SHOULD win, but you're always playing with fire when you let an inferior opponent hang around. If the Nuggets get hot from three, it could get very dangerous.

Having Ron Artest should really help against Gallinari or Andre Miller. The scary thing is that I feel like Kobe might be due for an "inefficient" sort of game. I really hope Gasol and Bynum show up.
Bill_1989

 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri May 11, 2012 9:00 pm

i suddenly just got a good feeling about tomorrow, though maybe it's because the clippers just lost :man10:

but i think MWP coming back will really give us a big boost, even if he doesn't put up big numbers. not only do we get our starter and good defender back, we get a dude who will go out there and fight (not literally *knock on wood*) for us
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10397
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Fri May 11, 2012 11:53 pm

^I've had bad feelings about the game all day. Even though history suggests we win the game I can't shake the feeling that a loss here might be the final straw that destroys this team completely. It's a horrible feeling thinking about the fall out of a Game 7 loss in this situation.
User avatar
JoelMyersScrotalSack

 
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 am

Re: Sat 5/12 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby kobebryant248 on Sat May 12, 2012 9:24 am

JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:^I've had bad feelings about the game all day. Even though history suggests we win the game I can't shake the feeling that a loss here might be the final straw that destroys this team completely. It's a horrible feeling thinking about the fall out of a Game 7 loss in this situation.



then don t think about it. stay positive, but you are always negativ. mwp is back . i have good feelings. if they play with the sense of urgency they will win.
kobebryant248

 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Next

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.