Sat. 1/15 @ Warriors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:13 am

BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Crono0801 wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Wow ... Tierre played 30 minutes with 0 turnovers :man4: :man4: :man4:


And Scored 10 Points With 5-13 Shooting With 6 Boards :man1:

TIERRE IS UNDERRATED....
:man10: :man10: :man10:

Tierre underrated???


Wat's So Funny :man3:

? :man7: :man3:


:man10:
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:14 am

Video: Odom's gamewinner (wmv format)

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/363758/Od ... r.wmv.html

Credit: GT1
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby BaLLa4EvA on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:15 am

Kob3eight wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Crono0801 wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Wow ... Tierre played 30 minutes with 0 turnovers :man4: :man4: :man4:


And Scored 10 Points With 5-13 Shooting With 6 Boards :man1:

TIERRE IS UNDERRATED....
:man10: :man10: :man10:

Tierre underrated???


Wat's So Funny :man3:

? :man7: :man3:


:man10:

ay all ima say is if u dont like every player on tha lakers roster ur not a true laker fan..... :jam2:
User avatar
BaLLa4EvA

 
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:43 pm
Location: L.a.

Postby señorita on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:19 am

whew! lamar... :bow:

they know its all up to them right now, thats why theyre working so hard. great job. especially lamar. :bow:
may justice prevail and may you rest in peace... (†) 5+1+55equalsshowtime
Get well soon PBhatta542 and ll SEKSI ASIAN ll
User avatar
señorita

 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:21 pm
Location: Sack of Tomatoes

Postby Triumph Jelani on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:20 am

BaLLa4EvA wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Crono0801 wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Wow ... Tierre played 30 minutes with 0 turnovers :man4: :man4: :man4:


And Scored 10 Points With 5-13 Shooting With 6 Boards :man1:

TIERRE IS UNDERRATED....
:man10: :man10: :man10:

Tierre underrated???


Wat's So Funny :man3:

? :man7: :man3:


:man10:

ay all ima say is if u dont like every player on tha lakers roster ur not a true laker fan..... :jam2:




:disagree:
User avatar
Triumph Jelani

 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Kirk20 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:21 am

Anybody know where I could catch that post-game interview again? :jam2:
User avatar
Kirk20

 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:25 am

Triumph Jelani wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Crono0801 wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Wow ... Tierre played 30 minutes with 0 turnovers :man4: :man4: :man4:


And Scored 10 Points With 5-13 Shooting With 6 Boards :man1:

TIERRE IS UNDERRATED....
:man10: :man10: :man10:

Tierre underrated???


Wat's So Funny :man3:

? :man7: :man3:


:man10:

ay all ima say is if u dont like every player on tha lakers roster ur not a true laker fan..... :jam2:




:disagree:


:man10:
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:26 am

^ :man10:
Guest

 

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:26 am

BaLLa4EvA wrote: ay all ima say is if u dont like every player on tha lakers roster ur not a true laker fan..... :jam2:


jsm mite wanna differ...but he probably wont wanna cause trouble around here....so nvm
User avatar
Karl11-Caron1

 
Posts: 3482
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:26 pm
Location: Antarctica

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:27 am

Kirk20 wrote:Anybody know where I could catch that post-game interview again? :jam2:


well if you live near L.A. area you can catch it on KCAL9 Sports Central. It should be on soon.
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby Crono0801 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:28 am

BaLLa4EvA wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Crono0801 wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Wow ... Tierre played 30 minutes with 0 turnovers :man4: :man4: :man4:


And Scored 10 Points With 5-13 Shooting With 6 Boards :man1:

TIERRE IS UNDERRATED....
:man10: :man10: :man10:

Tierre underrated???


Wat's So Funny :man3:

? :man7: :man3:


:man10:

ay all ima say is if u dont like every player on tha lakers roster ur not a true laker fan..... :jam2:
:man10: :man10: :man10:

Sig material man :man10: :man10: :man10:
RIP Daniel RIP Ana RIP Tom


The Greatest Game of All time
Image
Image
User avatar
Crono0801
Good Call Stats Team
 
Posts: 8034
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Mill Creek/Seattle, WA

Postby G|B|G|B on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:28 am

are they showing the game again?
...
User avatar
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator
 
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:25 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Postby Triumph Jelani on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:28 am

Kob3eight wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Anybody know where I could catch that post-game interview again? :jam2:


well if you live near L.A. area you can catch it on KCAL9 Sports Central. It should be on soon.



they gonna edit tierre tho :man10:
User avatar
Triumph Jelani

 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:30 am

Triumph Jelani wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Anybody know where I could catch that post-game interview again? :jam2:


well if you live near L.A. area you can catch it on KCAL9 Sports Central. It should be on soon.



they gonna edit tierre tho :man10:


LOL. too bad. that can be a running joke.
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:31 am

G|B|G|B wrote:are they showing the game again?


doubt it, i don't see any 1am rerun on KCAL9 TV schedule. probably because today is a weekend.
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:32 am

G|B|G|B wrote:are they showing the game again?
yea at 1am
User avatar
PurpleNGold1

 
Posts: 6584
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: SFV/NOHO AREA

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:33 am

Kob3eight wrote:
Triumph Jelani wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Anybody know where I could catch that post-game interview again? :jam2:


well if you live near L.A. area you can catch it on KCAL9 Sports Central. It should be on soon.



they gonna edit tierre tho :man10:


LOL. too bad. that can be a running joke.


they showed the interview again, but they cut it off when he was about to say FA SHO FA SHO
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:34 am

PurpleNGold1 wrote:
G|B|G|B wrote:are they showing the game again?
yea at 1am


on KCAL9 TV Schedule it says Elimidate for 1am.
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby shoe on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:38 am

i only got to watch the final minute cuz I went to a birthday party, but it looked like i didnt miss much.

AM I READING RIGHT???

THE LAKERS WERE 8/12 ON THREE POINT ATTEMPTS!!! :man4: :jam2: :bow:
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5884
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:39 am

shoe wrote:i only got to watch the final minute cuz I went to a birthday party, but it looked like i didnt miss much.

AM I READING RIGHT???

THE LAKERS WERE 8/12 ON THREE POINT ATTEMPTS!!! :man4: :jam2: :bow:



yup! and i think 6 TOs....ONLY 12 3 pt attempts!!!! :jam2:
User avatar
Karl11-Caron1

 
Posts: 3482
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:26 pm
Location: Antarctica

Postby Coville on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:41 am

I want to see Mihm's nasty [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] dunk at the end, that was sweet. hope it makes top ten.
User avatar
Coville

 
Posts: 7270
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:23 pm

Postby BaLLa4EvA on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:42 am

Crono0801 wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Crono0801 wrote:
BaLLa4EvA wrote:
KobeBryant583 wrote:
Kirk20 wrote:Wow ... Tierre played 30 minutes with 0 turnovers :man4: :man4: :man4:


And Scored 10 Points With 5-13 Shooting With 6 Boards :man1:

TIERRE IS UNDERRATED....
:man10: :man10: :man10:

Tierre underrated???


Wat's So Funny :man3:

? :man7: :man3:


:man10:

ay all ima say is if u dont like every player on tha lakers roster ur not a true laker fan..... :jam2:
:man10: :man10: :man10:

Sig material man :man10: :man10: :man10:


:disagree: :disagree: :mad1: :mad1:
User avatar
BaLLa4EvA

 
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:43 pm
Location: L.a.

Postby Eazym187 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:43 am

Go Lakaz :jam2:
User avatar
Eazym187

 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:31 pm

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:47 am

BillaBong wrote:I want to see Mihm's nasty [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] dunk at the end, that was sweet. hope it makes top ten.



oo me too...i wasnt home :(
User avatar
Karl11-Caron1

 
Posts: 3482
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:26 pm
Location: Antarctica

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:17 am

kcal is goin to replay the whole game at 1 right?.....
purple_and_gold_fever

 
Posts: 10873
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.