Sat. 12/10 @ Wolves - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby live and die in LA on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:24 pm

damn, kobe has his most efficient game but smush has zero points and we lose by 13

kobe 10 of 18 from the field for 35 points.
live and die in LA

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:27 pm

scheven wrote:tired legs killed us..... :freak2:

probably....

especially when it came to defense.

i think we'd beat the wolves, if Kobe guarded Wally all game.
bumrusherer

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:27 pm

Something to note - we didn't play "bad," we played right, we just couldn't get them to fall.

And it's funny how Minny hasn't played since Wed. yet, all four meetings with the Lakers, the Lakers are on the second night in the back 2 back. Wow, what a coincidence.

Anyways screw the refs, this one-sided [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] doesn't really bother me anymore. We played hard, and despite our hard schedule we, pulled out 3/4 and I can live with that. Good things to come. Let's bounce back Monday.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:27 pm

sure we lsot becuase of defense and KG but IF YOU GUYS DONT SEE WHY WE LOST THEN YOUR BIASED OR BLIND

it was 56-60 after kobe hit a 3 pointer, it was a 5 point game in 4th THEN STUPID PHIL JACKSON DECIDED TO SIT KOBE UNTIL 5 MINUTES LEFT IN THE 4TH.

KOBE RAN 5 MILES A DAY , HE DOES NOT NEED A STUPID 4 MINUTE BREAK PHIL Ok?

PHIL COULD HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS AGME AND WE WOULD HAVE WON, BUT WE LOST BECUASE OF LUKE WALTON , WHY DID KOBE NOT TOUCH THE BALL FOR A 3 MINUTE STRECH IN THE 4TH, ALL THEY DID IS RUN PLAYS FOR COOK, AND LUKE AND LAMAR, AND DINDT' GO TO KOBE.

IF THEY WENT TO KOBE THEY WOULD HAVE WON

PHIL JACKSON WAS EVEN TO STUPID TO KNOW TO START KOBE ON WALLY, IT TOOK HIM 35 MINUTES INTO THE GAME TO FIGURE IT OUT , HOW STUPID CAN HE BE. WATCH TAPE OF THE LAST GAME PHIL.

THIS GAME WAS OURS: PHIL SITS KOBE: OTHER LAKERS CHOKE : LAKERS LOSE: KOBE WAS HOT TOO, SHOOTING 50%
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

Postby Kobe#2 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:27 pm

Well it was a valiant effort by our guys, we just ran out of gas due to this tough schedule. We will bounce back next game, I guarantee it.

Overall, we were prolly just tired (i didn't see it, but espn gamecast), we got beaten to every loose ball, and we gave up many offensive rebounds.

We will bounce back though.

P.S. Good effort Kobe and Lamar(except ur D)!!!!!!!!!
Kobe#2

Postby trips on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:28 pm

DMK wrote:
k0pr0phage wrote:
DMK wrote:5 pt game, back up to 9... wally is killing us!

**oh and why cant i be disapointed and express my feelings here without people getting upset? Are you watching the same stuff i am? cause as a die hard laker fan this is terrible to watch... but im watching, so lay off please..**

You're certainly welcome to express your opinion, but fifteen emoticons of a guy smashing his head into a wall doesn't say anything. Neither does repeating the same thing over and over. Say it once. We're sharp enough that we can get the point.

Ask yourself whether "expressing yourself" in the way you're oding it is worth it...it's obvious that there are a lot of other Lakers fans here who aren't doing it and who are negatively affected by the way you're doing it.

My bad... i didnt mean for the emoticon spree.. i pressed the icon 3 times, dunno why there was a ton of em. I usually am cool, but tonights game coupled with the previous 2 losses to minnesota pushed me of the edge (and i really... really hate Wally, and he murked us).

Sorry fellas for being so negative in my posts, i usualy give decent updates in gameday for people who cant see the game... i didnt tonight.

i apoligize :man5:

(wally again) sorry i had to

I get your posts, you let your dislike for wally get you over the edge and him tearing us up and us not puting some D on him gets you frustrated.

Don't fret.... I've actually laughed because of some of your posts.

DMK is a true laker fan and I'll vouch for him any day.
trips

Postby Lakerfan36 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:29 pm

this is when i wish kobe shot 35 times. Cook, George, Walton, Smush, Sasha, couldnt score. Thats why kobe should shoot that much. We would of did better offensively if we kobe kept on attacking. Odoms a little girl. He attacks the basket like he's in the WNBA, he always complains whenever he misses a wide open layup, he plays weak defense. How could he leave Schzirbatch open. :mad1: does anyone else hate how Wally shoots with two hands. he flicks both his wrists on his shot :mad1:
Last edited by Lakerfan36 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby live and die in LA on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:30 pm

im not gunna blame phil for anything kobe42pointsathalf

the guy has 9 rings i think he knows what he's doing.
live and die in LA

Postby trodgers on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:30 pm

DMK, my bad. I didn't have a real problem with anything you said today. That was SKKG who was getting on my nerves. You're cool with me, too.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby MarkMadsen on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:33 pm

we lost cause we didnt use the right matchups. Odom was the only one who could make KG work. I was hoping Phil would of put Odom on KG in the start of the second half. And Profit or Devean George on Wally.

Even though we lost, it was a pretty good effort especially from a back2back. I liked how Odom was explioiting his matchups. Kobe looks like he got his jumper back and his comfort zone in the paint again. Loved how they both took turns posting up on people. Dissatisfied with the rest of our players(aside from Mihm.) None of them stepped up. Sasha passed up way too many open shots and forced us in trouble with the clock. Cook missed a bunch of open shots. Smush didnt play his game at all. He cant create his shots!! Set some plays for him to set his feet.
MarkMadsen

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:33 pm

live and die in LA wrote:im not gunna blame phil for anything kobe42pointsathalf

i dont care how many rings he has , he was stupid , kobe shot 11-20 while other lakers threw bricks up there, smush 0 pionts .

LUKE WALTON :man10: WHO IN THE WORLD IS AS UNATHLETIC AND SLOW AS LUKE WALTON, THE GUY LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN SLOW MOTION.

IF PHIL DIDNOT SIT KOBE LAKERS AND IF KOBE OR PHIL DEMANDED THAT KOBE SHOOT EVERY POSETION WE WOULD WON.
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

Postby kwamejoke on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:35 pm

kwame :man2:
Mitch is the General Murder of lakers.

Caron > kwame BUT caron + chucky < kwame !
kwamejoke

Postby Lakerfan36 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:36 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Anyways screw the refs, this one-sided [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

watch it LD2K. Thats a warning. Im gonna talk to the staff about this, as for now, watch your language
Last edited by Lakerfan36 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby magicmoment on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:37 pm

i dont even know what to say. the wolves were unstoppable. and the bad thing was, is that the wolves got a few days rest and the lakers were coming off a back-to-back.... not a good day for us...
although Kobe did good... and LO too.. we didnt get a response from the backcourt tho...

we'll have a day to rest.. i think the Mavs game is gonna be hard tho...
man... we owned the Wolves one.. lol...
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:40 pm

KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:
live and die in LA wrote:im not gunna blame phil for anything kobe42pointsathalf

i dont care how many rings he has , he was stupid , kobe shot 11-20 while other lakers threw bricks up there, smush 0 pionts .

LUKE WALTON :man10: WHO IN THE WORLD IS AS UNATHLETIC AND SLOW AS LUKE WALTON, THE GUY LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN SLOW MOTION.

IF PHIL DIDNOT SIT KOBE LAKERS AND IF KOBE OR PHIL DEMANDED THAT KOBE SHOOT EVERY POSETION WE WOULD WON.

thats, thats not a very good statement.
bumrusherer

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:41 pm

kwamejoke wrote:kwame :man2:

???
bumrusherer

Postby lakaboy42 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:44 pm

damn, im not trying to blame this one on the refs, but there were two instances where the lakers were down by 5 or 6, and a t wolves player got into the lane and got blocked, in both of those occasions, they called a foul, the lakers already had momentum, with that block, there's no telling what coulda happened, but anyways, yeah, it was the second game of the back to back, i just wish the schedule worked so that the lakers could play teams like charlotte on the second day, but that's life, kg hit some clutch shots, and wally scerbiak played well, they really outshot the lakers
lakaboy42

Postby mulisha on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:46 pm

The Twolves were rested while the Lakers were playing their 4th game in 5 days and its showed. We weren't able to match their intensity and that is pretty much all there was.
mulisha

Postby Lakers4Eva on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:46 pm

Why does WAlly have so much sucess against the Lakers?
"No need to act a fool in public
'Cause when you, ego trip you just lose your luggage"

Phonte (of Little Brother)
Lakers4Eva

Postby Questionmark on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:47 pm

I don't care what anyone says, I believe that putting Kobe on the bench for a bit during the 4th showed how much confidence Phil had in his bench players. At one point I believe they were on a 6-2 run.

This team needs people other than Kobe to contribute. And since I don't see Bosh, KG or Lebron demanding a trade or wanting to come to LA anytime soon, we need to deal with the fact that this team needs to overachieve in order to do well. We can't be like that if we have Kobe in the game bailing us out when things get tough. There will be times when Kobe CAN'T come in due to foul trouble. We already know that this team's second unit has the ability to hold on to leads, why can't Phil see if they can bring us back in the game? It's not like he has done this before. Who knows what the results could have been? Yes there would have been a better chance of winning if Kobe actually played the whole 4th quarter, but people here would have been crying and screaming if he took majority of the shots and missed most of them like he has before.

I say build the confidence in your other players. Kobe has more than enough.
Questionmark

Postby trips on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:49 pm

Lakers4Eva wrote:Why does WAlly have so much sucess against the Lakers?

Cause rick fox isn't on our roster anymore.
we need a d-stopper... badly
trips

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:50 pm

if Kobe guarded him all game..Wally would have an, 0 for
bumrusherer

Postby magicmoment on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:50 pm

MarkMadsen wrote:Even though we lost, it was a pretty good effort especially from a back2back. I liked how Odom was explioiting his matchups. Kobe looks like he got his jumper back and his comfort zone in the paint again. Loved how they both took turns posting up on people. Dissatisfied with the rest of our players(aside from Mihm.) None of them stepped up. Sasha passed up way too many open shots and forced us in trouble with the clock. Cook missed a bunch of open shots. Smush didnt play his game at all. He cant create his shots!! Set some plays for him to set his feet.

ya, LO and Kobe did great.. but the rest of the players didnt respond. the back-to-back thing wasnt working for us tonight. i didnt expect them to play super great, but i was kind of hoping to see that they would have played the way they have been playing, equal scoring. but LO and KB had to carry the team tonight again coz we didnt get a response from sasha, cook, luke, and especially smush... it just wasnt our game... felt bad for smush tho.. he was frustrated...

next time...our team has potential... i just hope we can get another winning streak going...

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
magicmoment

Postby mihmrulz on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:51 pm

Was Mihm hurt tonight?I read on an earlier post that Mihm may have hurt his hammy after he dunked.Any info?
mihmrulz

Postby magicmoment on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:52 pm

bumrusherer wrote:

if Kobe guarded him all game..Wally would have an, 0 for

the Lakers didnt have anyone that would match up with him tonight. he was just really quick tonight... Wally and KG killed us tonight!

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
magicmoment

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday