Sun. 10/23 vs. Bobcats - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:54 pm

Odom was great distributing the ball. Once again, I have no worries about Kobe and Odom. I know what the Lakers will get from them. We just need a third person to step up. I'm hoping that it will be Kwame. I know that he can score inside, he has some quick moves in there. I just want him to be more active defensively and in rebounding. But with Kwame in there, I hardly heard Okafur's name. Another game which means more experience for the new guys to the triangle. I'm happy and confident coming out of this game.
Last edited by Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby BDG on Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:57 pm

12/10/6 for Lamar tonight... very good in limited minutes.

If he just made his freethrows (missed 5) and was more aggressive on offense, he would have had a monster performance.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby scottiep1013 on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:23 am

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:Odom was great distributing the ball. Once again, I have no worries about Kobe and Odom. I know what the Lakers will get from them. We just need a third person to step up. I'm hoping that it will be Kwame. I know that he can score inside, he has some quick moves in there. I just want him to be more active defensively and in rebounding. But with Kwame in there, I hardly heard Okafur's name. Another game which means more experience for the new guys to the triangle. I'm happy and confident coming out of this game.

Kwame wasn't on Okafur for most of the time.
scottiep1013

Postby Apexed on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:40 am

this is the best preseason game they've played so far....for the most part..it seems they're getting the triangle down.......somewhat
Apexed

Postby Apexed on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:41 am

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:Odom was great distributing the ball. Once again, I have no worries about Kobe and Odom. I know what the Lakers will get from them. We just need a third person to step up. I'm hoping that it will be Kwame. I know that he can score inside, he has some quick moves in there. I just want him to be more active defensively and in rebounding. But with Kwame in there, I hardly heard Okafur's name. Another game which means more experience for the new guys to the triangle. I'm happy and confident coming out of this game.

kwame has to be consistent....and devean must be our sixth man if we are the survive this season
Apexed

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:13 am

Today wasn't Kwame's day. Lamar has good stats, but needs to be more aggressive like BDG said.
Laron will get cut, that's fa sho. Cook is improved.
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby kkmrx7 on Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:35 am

alrite.... so i was at this game and i want to know WHY DID VON WAFER NOT PLAY.... after watching him in warmups u realize this guy has a lot of athleticism. He was doing windmills with ease!!! and throwing it down HARD! on one windmill he came from the left side and did a windmill off one foot on the right side of the rim! kinda like that kobe dunk u always see in the mixes (i think the one at arrowhead pond where it hits him below the belt?). on another one someone, i think parada, bounced the ball for him and he caught it in the air and windmilled it so easily. this guy definitely has potential, also noticed how he wasn't nervous when he was on the court on friday. anyways, just thought i'd share this.
Yeah, I stole the sig.
kkmrx7

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday