Sun. 11/20 vs. Bulls - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby okay on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:04 pm

Lakers absolutely chocked down the stretch. Kobe's 3 would have gone had he been closer.
okay

Sun. 11/20 vs. Bulls - Predictions & Comments

Postby Lord Johnny on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:04 pm

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

It's 1 am here and now i have to wake up @ 6 to take a stupid spanish test!
damn lakers :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6:
Lord Johnny
Clublakers Rep: Puerto Rico

Postby Altitude on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:04 pm

kobe only scored 6pts in the 4th
Altitude

Postby bumrusherer on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:05 pm

well, that was interesting

i cant believe we lost that game
bumrusherer

Postby Sharpshooter on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:06 pm

damn it, another game we should of had, whos fault was it?
Sharpshooter

Postby Sharpshooter on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:06 pm

damn it, another game we should of had, whos fault was it?
Sharpshooter

Postby okay on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:08 pm

Kobe's efforts gone to waste AGAIN.
okay

Postby nameant on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:08 pm

man we suck. the lakers are the most frustrating team to follow. i dont even know what to say. i'm layin off gameday for a while. this is getting old.
nameant

Postby Thaleviathan2008 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:09 pm

look i love kobe to death. but lately the guy has been messin up. i mean i love the whole 43 points and what not but all the guy needed to do in the fourth quarter was drive the damn ball...... and damn lamar just hit damn free throws. jeez. but all in all it was a an alright performance. i wish we could've came out with the W. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Thaleviathan2008

Postby Total_Package on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:09 pm

lakerzg8 wrote:kobe only scored 6pts in the 4th

Not surprised, it happens to him. Disappearing in some 4th QTs.

To think of the two TECHNICAL FOULs we had called on us (Odom and Kobe). Then the missed Freethrows from Kobe and Odom...
Odom hardly getting any minutes this game

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
FAQs:
Caron Butler totally owns Kwame Brown
You guys need to stop acting like if Brown>Butler.
Butler was the better offensive player. Kwame is just a bench player averaging 21mins/6pts/6rebs per game on solid defense.
If a PG wanted to, he could box out Kwame...
Total_Package

Postby EQualizer on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:12 pm

why does odom do everything BUT SCORE?!
EQualizer

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:13 pm

WE LOST THIS PHUCKIGN GAME CUZ OF PHUCKING LAMAR ODOM

I HATE HIM TO DEATH, I WISH HE WOULD DIE, WHAT A STUPID IDIOT, POSTING UP AND DONG NOTHING ALL HE DOES IS CHARGES< WE LOST CUZ OF THAT LAST PLAY WERE HE POSTED UP AND GAVE IT TO BROWN , I HATE HIM < IF KOBE TOOK TAHT SHOT WE WOLD HAVE WON

KOBE TOOK A BAD SHOT ON THAT LAST POSSESION TOO,

ITS ALL CUZ OF LAMAR HES SO OVERRATED I WOULD KICK HIS [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] IF I SAW HIM

ALL HE DOES:

CHARGE

MISS LAYUPS
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

Postby FJ Cruiser #8 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:13 pm

more kobe bashing??? He is the only one that is not the problem. I have to stay away from this forum for a while, there are way too many dumb*sses on her that no sh*t about basketball.
FJ Cruiser #8

Postby KB24Gold on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:15 pm

KobeBryant42pointsathalf, edit your post
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
KB24Gold
The Rebirth

Postby bumrusherer on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:16 pm

KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:WE LOST THIS PHUCKIGN GAME CUZ OF PHUCKING LAMAR ODOM

I HATE HIM TO DEATH, I WISH HE WOULD DIE, WHAT A STUPID IDIOT, POSTING UP AND DONG NOTHING ALL HE DOES IS CHARGES< WE LOST CUZ OF THAT LAST PLAY WERE HE POSTED UP AND GAVE IT TO BROWN , I HATE HIM < IF KOBE TOOK TAHT SHOT WE WOLD HAVE WON

ITS ALL CUZ OF LAMAR HES SO OVERRATED I WOULD KICK HIS [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] IF I SAW HIM

ALL HE DOES:

CHARGE

MISS LAYUPS

dude...relax, it is just a game...no need for anyone to die
bumrusherer

Postby MarkMadsen on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:17 pm

Notice how we got into our biggest lead when EVERYONE was invovled. Sasha was hitting shots, Bynum was hitting, kobe was hitting, everyone was in sync on the defensive end.

A one man recking crew would get you so far but it wont win games. End of story.
MarkMadsen

Postby Thaleviathan2008 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:17 pm

KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:WE LOST THIS PHUCKIGN GAME CUZ OF PHUCKING LAMAR ODOM

ALL HE DOES:

CHARGE

MISS LAYUPS

you wish dude would die?? thats sum strong words... :man3:
Thaleviathan2008

Postby okay on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:18 pm

ALL HE DOES:

CHARGE

MISS LAYUPS

Wow....I laughed at what you said about Lamar, but now you're blaming Kobe? Lamar deserves the most heat.
okay

i don't care

Postby Showtime is Magic on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:19 pm

I don't care what anyone says WE NEED A TRADE

Either that or Kwame starts scoring 20 a game
Image Image
Showtime is Magic

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:22 pm

HONESTLY LAMAR IS SOOOOOO BAD

I Get so mad , last year i broke a glass cup in my hand cuz of him.

THe guy is just garbage, im not hating its true.

He averages 3 charges per game.

He misses AT LEAST 4 layups a game.

He cant shoot.

All he does is drive.

And when he drives hes not fast enought EVER to beat his man, he just rides his man then passes out , charge, or shot from behind the board.

SO OVERRATED.

and when i hear the word "versatile " to describe him, it makes me sick.
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

Postby thisbjgz on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:24 pm

god damn it, shut up to all of you saying "only 6 pts in the 4th quarter" are you kidding me, kobe did EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG he could, he isnt no superman he could put the god damn ball in

i will say that the last possesion was a bad play, whole league knew who the ball was going to go to, why not inbound to kobe let him drive and kick it out to sasha/parker/odom.

you guys arent the only ones frustrated,, but god damnit, relax some of you just talk like pro basketball is like putting cake on frosting, odom is very talented, he is just stuggling..something all god dman basketball players do..

kobe isnt jordan, as some of you expect him to be..he is kobe..he is one of the best..but god damn everyone has their limits, get a grip of yourselves, it isnt as bad as you think..think on the positive..no one in the pacific is doing that good besides the clippers..we could easily pick up some slack and win some games..it is only the 10TH game of the season. i warned some of you guys..after some jokes and joy about kwame getting injured, you guys missed him dearly for the dirty work sweetney did on us.
thisbjgz

Postby Altitude on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:25 pm

I cant believe we lost man! Im also tired of freakin cheering on the Lakers and hearing them on the internet radio and posting stuff here at gameday and then the LAKERS LOSE! TO BULLS!!!!! WHEN THEY WERE LIKE 0-3 STRAIGHT ON THE ROAD AND THEY BEAR USSSSS WITH KOBE GETTING 43PTS!!!!!!!!! its all odom's fault man! why the hell he gotta get on foul trouble.... if we had at least 10pts by Odom we would have won!!

But even without that... if Odom hit his FT's and those 2 techs and Kobe hit his FT's we could have the game!!!! NOT TO MENTION THOSE LIKE 3 3 POINTERS THE BULLS MADE IN A ROW IN THE END OF 4TH :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :bang: :bang: :bang: Next up Seattle with a 3 day rest WE BETTER WIN (which is prolly not GONNA HAPPEN!)
Altitude

Postby okay on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:27 pm

Lakers 4-6. We are officially worse than last year. BRING BACK RUDY!!!!
okay

Postby cthroatgtr on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:27 pm

I hate to say it, but I kinda wished they left Sasha in the game. The big killer was letting Duhon hit all those threes and I believe two of them came when Smush was back in the game.

No help means extra attention on Kobe in the 4th. Seriously who was going to score down the stretch?
cthroatgtr

Postby halekulani on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:27 pm

so...

anyone feel it was a tale of freethrows?

kobe missed four
lamar missed FIVE

9 free points. game over.
halekulani

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday