Sun. 11/20 vs. Bulls - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Sun. 11/20 vs. Bulls - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:55 am

Lakers vs. Bulls
Sunday, Nov. 20
6:30pm
TV: NBATVHighDef, FSN
Radio : XTRA 570/ESPN 1330
Recap | Box Score | Photos

Lakers - 93
Bulls- 96

Lakers Fall Despite 43 points from Bryant
Kobe Bryant scored a season-high 43 points, but missed a game-tying 3-pointer in the closing seconds of Sunday's 96-93 home loss to the Bulls. Bryant connected on 17-of-34 shots.

Image

Post all your comments here...
Last edited by Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:00 am

REMINDER:

* We're having the CL get together for the game at the Pasadena Hooters! For more details, go to this thread.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby KB24 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:02 am

Damn everybody is so down for this gathering now :man10: :bang:
Well I hope you guys have a nice time and the Lakers blow the Bulls out. (hard to imagine though)
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55547
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby kwamejoke on Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:37 am

I hope kobe taking less shots. He just took 70+ shots in last two games.
Mitch is the General Murder of lakers.

Caron > kwame BUT caron + chucky < kwame !
User avatar
kwamejoke

 
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:37 pm

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:38 am

kwamejoke wrote:I hope kobe taking less shots. He just took 70+ shots in last two games.


:man6: we need this win...we can win this if the guys play within the offense. meaning Kobe taking less than 20 shots...efficiency was lacking this last 5 games. Finally Lamar will be a power forward, his natural position so it seems.

Key is containing the Bull's backcourt...Heinrich needs to be smushed :man12:
"Allons-y Lakers!"
User avatar
KareemTheGreat33

 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Philippines

Postby kobesthegreatest8 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:53 am

You guys are the worst fans ever...believe in your team!!! Look at the rockets they have more problems than us!! GO LAKERS!! WE WIN this one easily and Kobe plays great and Odom has a great night also! :jam2:

Have some faith and talk good about our team if not just leave the website! You guys make this place so down, it gets me angry and makes me want to leave!
Image


Thanks to Showtime for the greatest sig! And thanks to magicmoment for the awesome Av!
User avatar
kobesthegreatest8

 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:44 pm
Location: longmeadow,mass

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:13 am

bulls havent won on the road this season. Law of averages dictates that they will win one soon.

but it wont be this weekend, Lakers cruise to a nice victory before 3 days of rest.
bumrusherer

 
Posts: 9864
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:26 am
Location: Neverland

Postby KB24Gold on Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:47 am

Chicago hasn't been playing that great but neither have we. I'm hoping for a better all around effort from this team. Kobe needs to quit taking so many shot attempts and should start passing the ball to Odom so he can be more aggressive.
Image
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
User avatar
KB24Gold
The Rebirth
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:41 am

Postby KB24 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:53 am

LakerBaller7 wrote:Chicago hasn't been playing that great but neither have we. I'm hoping for a better all around effort from this team. Kobe needs to quit taking so many shot attempts and should start passing the ball to Odom so he can be more aggressive.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55547
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby Lakerfan36 on Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:20 am

Im going to this game :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
Usually when i go to laker games they win. :bow:

Lakers win this 89-82
Image
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
User avatar
Lakerfan36

 
Posts: 5736
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:12 pm
Location: Glendale

Postby Vladeshoots3pointer on Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:00 pm

after the whuppin last night Mamba and crew are going to regroup and fix some of the problems and then they should take out the frustration on Da Bulls. Maybe this is the game where Bynum scores his first points.
User avatar
Vladeshoots3pointer

 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:38 pm
Location: Lost Angeles, CALI-FORNIA (Like Arnold would say it)

Postby nameant on Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:33 pm

i think we'll win but the bulls are not to be underestimated. they play good team D and have killer guards. but, we'll win....96-88. :jam2:
User avatar
nameant

 
Posts: 25329
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:30 pm

Postby High IQ on Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:43 pm

you can call me a pessimist or whatever that word's spelling is, but I think Lakers will loose. :man5: :bang: :man6:
User avatar
High IQ

 
Posts: 12779
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Postby shoe on Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:52 pm

4-2 in games ive watched, 2 losses were vs pheonix and 76ers

0-3 in games ive missed, twolves, grizzles and clippers

im probably gonna watch this game, so we will win
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Postby okay on Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:35 pm

shoe wrote:4-2 in games ive watched, 2 losses were vs pheonix and 76ers

0-3 in games ive missed, twolves, grizzles and clippers

im probably gonna watch this game, so we will win


Lmao, same here.
okay

 
Posts: 3491
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:47 pm

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:11 am

okay wrote:
shoe wrote:4-2 in games ive watched, 2 losses were vs pheonix and 76ers

0-3 in games ive missed, twolves, grizzles and clippers

im probably gonna watch this game, so we will win


Lmao, same here.

Yeah baby, yeah! :mhihi:
User avatar
The Kobe Era 2K5

 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:49 am

Postby KB24 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:57 am

I have a feeling Hinrich will be destroyed tonight :mhihi:
Kobe will go nutz tonight. :jam2:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55547
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby KB24Gold on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:17 am

KB8@CL wrote:I have a feeling Hinrich will be destroyed tonight :mhihi:
Kobe will go nutz tonight. :jam2:


I said that the last 2 games about Kobe and instead he played subpar. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about him playing awesome cause it seems I'm jinxing him. :freak2:
Image
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
User avatar
KB24Gold
The Rebirth
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:41 am

Postby KB24 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:35 am

LakerBaller7 wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:I have a feeling Hinrich will be destroyed tonight :mhihi:
Kobe will go nutz tonight. :jam2:


I said that the last 2 games about Kobe and instead he played subpar. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about him playing awesome cause it seems I'm jinxing him. :freak2:

:man10: Well but honestly he SHOULD HAVE. Specially at home and against teams without a lockdown defender. Kobe just plays under his level. Iguodala was burned on x consecutive possessions by James yesterday. Then he tried to defend Hughes and he abused him too. It has nothing to do with "the defense now knowd who to collapse on Kobe" crap. He has been in the league for 10 years and nobody could stop him or any other star like T-Mac, Iverson and others. these guys usually can deliver any defense. the only one that can beat Kobe is himself.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55547
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby tdnet on Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:37 pm

So kobe has played horrible for the last 2 games taking so many shots , Im sure phil told him something about it before the clippers game , but he problary didnt listen , so i cant see kobe not doing the same thing today , maybe he will use his 10 year knowledge and know that he cant shoot that much , and he has to pick his high percentage shots if he wants to be the best players in the league! I mean for crying outloud iversion is shooting better than kobe so is lebron,dwade so right now kobe is looking like the 4th best guard RIGHT NOW , you have to step it up!! and .67 steals? thats sad man! Abuse the defenders that u are playing with and stop gambling! I dont know why im typing this , I wish he could listen to me!
THE DAGGER / ______________________ kobe
tdnet

 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:27 pm
Location: Augusta, Georgia

Postby KB24 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:42 pm

tdnet wrote:So kobe has played horrible for the last 2 games taking so many shots , Im sure phil told him something about it before the clippers game , but he problary didnt listen , so i cant see kobe not doing the same thing today , maybe he will use his 10 year knowledge and know that he cant shoot that much , and he has to pick his high percentage shots if he wants to be the best players in the league! I mean for crying outloud iversion is shooting better than kobe so is lebron,dwade so right now kobe is looking like the 4th best guard RIGHT NOW , you have to step it up!! and .67 steals? thats sad man! Abuse the defenders that u are playing with and stop gambling! I dont know why im typing this , I wish he could listen to me!

His steal numbers aren´t like the pre-season but I could care less as long as he contests shots. Unfortunetly he is scoring 105 points on 100 offensive possessions and gives up 104 on the same amount of possessions on defense. His defense has not been weak IMO but the numbers look weak. I think he did a good job defensively this year.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55547
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby ladam24 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:05 pm

Hey guys, i hope The Lakers play hard..really hard...on defence especially...fast breaks lead to higher percentage and showtime :mhihi:

Hopefully Kobe will drive more and lock down on D, so he can get D player of the year.

Also, could someone tell me what time the game starts in hours..like 5 hours to go.cause i live in AUS and would like to listen to this and be home for the CL play by play coverage...yeww!!
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
User avatar
ladam24

 
Posts: 11829
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:57 pm
Location: Gold Coast, AUS

Postby nameant on Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:19 pm

ladam24 wrote:Also, could someone tell me what time the game starts in hours..like 5 hours to go.cause i live in AUS and would like to listen to this and be home for the CL play by play coverage...yeww!!


i think it starts:
9:30 westcoast
8:30 here in texas

i dont know what time that would translate to in AUS. but you can pick a station to listen to the game at www.thegamelive.com
User avatar
nameant

 
Posts: 25329
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:30 pm

Postby KB24 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:46 pm

boy Chicago is on a six game road trip and so far they have lost all 3. They are 3-5 now so we better win this one. A loss is unaccaptable and would FOR SURE be demoralizing for everyone.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55547
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby trodgers on Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:57 pm

You LA guys, as soon as you hear a starting lineup, can you let us know? Thanks a bunch! Those of us who live out of state love the info you guys have.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46406
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Next

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.