Sun. 11/7 vs. Hawks - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby gill on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:15 pm

I don't think it's us that provides the fuel. Some people just don't know when to quit and are just there to piss everybody off regardless of what everybody says.
User avatar
gill

 
Posts: 19353
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 8:57 am
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Canada

Postby Neener on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:18 pm

gill wrote:I don't think it's us that provides the fuel. Some people just don't know when to quit and are just there to piss everybody off regardless of what everybody says.


Yup, some people thrive on that nonsense.
Last edited by Neener on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Neener

 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 2:11 am
Location: Behind you

Postby GuRu on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:37 pm

ExPatLkrFan wrote:
GuRu wrote:
yep, i never offer my own opinions or analysis. Thats how i got to be a moderator. :man7:


Cutting and Pasting your way to 5000 posts in 2 months didn't hurt either.


Wow thanks for following my CL career so closely.

nice 22 posts! Keep the good stuff coming :man1:
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
User avatar
GuRu
Better Than You
 
Posts: 30127
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby nosebleedbum on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:41 pm

guru wrote-

yep, i never offer my own opinions or analysis. Thats how i got to be a moderator. man7.


Dang more sarcasm.

I thought you got to be a moderator by. Ah never mind. it's probably LONG story.
nosebleedbum

 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:35 pm

Postby JSM on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:45 pm

LD2K wanted me to let yall know that he just got back in LA, and he will update the Gameday and create the Lakers vs Hornets one as soon as he can, expect for it to be up in 1 hour-1 1/2 hours.
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94034
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:45 am

Alright people, Gameday is all updated. Sorry about the lateness.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby GuRu on Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:53 am

nosebleedbum wrote:guru wrote-

yep, i never offer my own opinions or analysis. Thats how i got to be a moderator. man7.


Dang more sarcasm.

I thought you got to be a moderator by. Ah never mind. it's probably LONG story.


all right man, i dont know what your personal bias is against me but it needs to stop. Comments like that are not only immature uncalled for, and pointless but they are also over the line. There are a ton of great members on here just trying to have fun and tlak about the team that they love and you have to make things personal and insinuate juvenile things like that. Get over it and try contributing positively to this site please. Ive seen you make some posts that show intelligence, id like to see more of that and less of this. :disagree:
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
User avatar
GuRu
Better Than You
 
Posts: 30127
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby nosebleedbum on Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:32 am

insinuate juvenile things like that


Jeez Guru. Sorry, i dind't mean to insinuate that you were sarcastic.

Now back to the game. Two deficienies- Turn overs and interior defense. Too many layups and put back rebounds. It's like Stu said. Box out.

Facts for the day- The lakers are dead last in ASST/TO ratio. And only the Sonics and the Magics have less asst per game. 5 teams are worst at TO per game. That should not sit well with rudy T.
nosebleedbum

 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:35 pm

Postby leftymo on Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:16 am

GuRu wrote:
nosebleedbum wrote:guru wrote-

yep, i never offer my own opinions or analysis. Thats how i got to be a moderator. man7.


Dang more sarcasm.

I thought you got to be a moderator by. Ah never mind. it's probably LONG story.


all right man, i dont know what your personal bias is against me but it needs to stop. Comments like that are not only immature uncalled for, and pointless but they are also over the line. There are a ton of great members on here just trying to have fun and tlak about the team that they love and you have to make things personal and insinuate juvenile things like that. Get over it and try contributing positively to this site please. Ive seen you make some posts that show intelligence, id like to see more of that and less of this. :disagree:




Is this a case of the pot callling the kettle black? Guru, from my short experience on this board (only since July), you abuse your moderator powers quite frequently. In fact, take a look at who STARTED this thing! There maybe users that make some reply worthy statements, but that isn't what's the problem.
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10574
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby leftymo on Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:26 am

GuRu wrote:
Do you see me going off about a win over the hawks? No. I dont think its necessary to try and mock laker fans, i dont think ive seen anyone overexcited about this W, and i dont think anyone thinks we are going to win the NBA championship because of it. Thats just you trying to demean other posters, and its unfounded and unecessary. I think you give the fans on this board a lot less credit than they deserve. A W is a W in my opinion and we need to take care of these lower tier teams, and we did it, mission accomplished. There were some positives and negatives just as ithere is any other game.

Where exactly am I mocking Laker fans. You didn't like the way I responded to the Laker win, so I gave you an alternative. Where does that mock others? It frankly has nothing to do with others. Again, your viewpoints are quite skewed. I never called anyone out by name or demeaned others. You said I should be looking at the negativity, in fact if anyone is mocking its you! (mocking me, and how I felt about the game). I still have yet to read a single post on your take of the game. I think I give the fans on this board the appropriate credit than they deserve. I get to read how the Lakers should play Sasha, I found out today that KLAC is the flagship for the Lakers radio station. You'd be surprised how many simpletons are on this board. Their fanship is great, their intelligence isn't. Since its a family environment, many might be kids.

You say positives & negatives. I mention them, and you go off on me. Nice.


GuRu wrote:
yep, i never offer my own opinions or analysis. Thats how i got to be a moderator. :man7:



The fact remains you haven't for this game. But have posted several times. Re-read your own posts my friend. And I think someone is letting this moderator thing go to his head. Like I said in a previous message, blasting others for violating the rules of clublakers while doing it themselves is a little abuse of power is it not?
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10574
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby Real Deal on Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:48 am

leftymo, come on...it's one thing to post your opinion, even being a Laker fan or not...hell, even Shaq Fan can say what he wants for all I care...but to say that we'd be surprised at how many "simpletons" are on the board, and to say that alot of us are ignorant, that's uncalled for.

All I ever question you about is why you are so negative towards a team you're supposed to love. You say that we were going to get beat by the Hawks...in fact, I haven't seen a prediction that's positive from you yet, and that's what bothers me...because it seems like you honestly believe that we'll go 2-80 this season.

I'm not putting you in the same boat as anyone...I'm not calling you out as a Laker fan, because whether you are a true fan or not, I don't know by everyone else's standards...but when you call out almost everyone on this site saying that our fanship is great, but our ignorance is greater...it's ridiculous.
Real Deal

 

Postby c.Lin on Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:28 pm

You know why Guru hasn't said much about the game or have too much opinion on how they played? Cuz he didn't get to see the game. All he can look at are stats.
User avatar
c.Lin

 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: South Bay

Postby GuRu on Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:08 pm

nosebleedbum wrote:
insinuate juvenile things like that


Jeez Guru. Sorry, i dind't mean to insinuate that you were sarcastic.

.


this is clearly the comment i was referring to.

I thought you got to be a moderator by. Ah never mind. it's probably LONG story.


You are insinuating that i became a mod by some kind of sexual favor or something. grow up
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
User avatar
GuRu
Better Than You
 
Posts: 30127
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby nosebleedbum on Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:43 pm

You are insinuating that i became a mod by some kind of sexual favor or something. grow up


What gave you that idea? That didn't reall occur to me. :freak2:

Well rumor has it that your road to the "moderator" status could've been because you were sitting out on the yard one day and the lakers charter plane had to discard one of shaq's legendary "load" because it was stinking up the place. It fell on your lap and did untold damages. Shaq finding out about it felt sorry for your "condidtion" lobbied with those in the lakers organization for you to find a meaning in your life. unfortunatlely, the only thing he could pull off was a "moderator" at club lakers. And the rest is another LONG story.

That's what i thought your story might be. But I didn't realize you indeed have memories. From your defensive reaction everybody here now realizes that you're not too proud of what you've done.
nosebleedbum

 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:35 pm

Postby GuRu on Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:01 pm

I doubt thats anywhere near what you meant, but thats fine. i dont have anything to prove to you, im just here to talk Lakers and help this board run smoothly. Keep the posts coming, believe it or not i do appreciate you here on this site, you definitely know ball, and the fact that you dont repect me is something ill have to try and change. Lets get back to talking lakers, keep the posts coming NBB, youre an important part of this site!!! Sorry if i offended you, most of my best relationships on CL start this way!!!
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
User avatar
GuRu
Better Than You
 
Posts: 30127
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby c.Lin on Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:34 pm

GuRu wrote: Sorry if i offended you, most of my best relationships on CL start this way!!!


that IS true...
User avatar
c.Lin

 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: South Bay

Postby JSM on Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:13 pm

Time to pull out of of Shaq Fan's laughable posts from this game...

Shaq Fan wrote:Willis will dominte the middle


Shaq Fan wrote:u all we be mad when Atl pulls it out in OT


Shaq Fan wrote:anything can still happen


Shaq Fan wrote:I SMELL A HAWK RUN :man11:.,...u all can't play like this all night


Shaq Fan wrote:its far from over, LA is streaky


Shaq Fan wrote:STILL 24 minutes left, LA is too streaky


Shaq Fan wrote:THEY WILL COME BACK IN OT


Then he went M.I.A.
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94034
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby GuRu on Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:02 pm

jsm0331 wrote:Time to pull out of of Shaq Fan's laughable posts from this game...

Shaq Fan wrote:Willis will dominte the middle


Shaq Fan wrote:u all we be mad when Atl pulls it out in OT


Shaq Fan wrote:anything can still happen


Shaq Fan wrote:I SMELL A HAWK RUN :man11:.,...u all can't play like this all night


Shaq Fan wrote:its far from over, LA is streaky


Shaq Fan wrote:STILL 24 minutes left, LA is too streaky


Shaq Fan wrote:THEY WILL COME BACK IN OT


Then he went M.I.A.


wow, perfect example of a extremelty biased and uneducated fan just posting to get a rise out of everyone, offering no logic or fact
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
User avatar
GuRu
Better Than You
 
Posts: 30127
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: Michigan

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.