unpossibl1 wrote:We should send Wafer or someone else who doesn't play to go pull a Tanya Harding on Payton. End that little piece of crap's career.
That was a game that we definetely should have won. We let them hang around too much in the 3rd though instead of putting the game away.
Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
bumrusherer wrote:that loss hurt like hell.
at the end of the game, i saw a something in Kobe's eyes, something that i havent seen before.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:I dont care what any of you says, we lost the game for these reasons:
1) too many shots from 3 pointer, looked like last year....
2) Not giving the ball to kobe ON THE WING and making it difficult for him by running pick and rolls from 32 feet.
3) Smush leaving payton on his 3 pointer that gave miami a 94-92 lead.
4) Missed free throw , layups ( kwame missed wide open layup, kobe missed 6 fts)
5) Kobe not pump faking on that last 3 pointer
Lakerfan36 wrote:This loss is so painful.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests