Sun. 12/25 - Lakers vs Bulls - Predictions & Comments

Re: Sun. 12/25 - Lakers vs Bulls - Predictions & Comments

Postby RushDelivery on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:23 pm

I called the final play for the Lakers before it happened: Kobe jumper while being triple-teamed.

If the Lakers are going to be this bad at the end of the quarter (12-2, 11-4, and 18-7 Bulls runs at the end of the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarters) and this predictable on potential game winning shots (Kobe contested jumper), then I don't see the Lakers having HCA even in the first round of the playoffs.

It was just the first game and they didn't have Bynum, but it was still a very terrible and troubling loss which so far indicates the same problems from last season are still plaguing the Lakers.
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." - Frederic Bastiat
RushDelivery

Postby laker911 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:24 pm

denimPortugal wrote:lol. This team s*cks badly!
I didn't watch the game..uffff

They suck? They lost by a single point to the Bulls thanks to stupid mistakes at the end of the game. They can definately fix those mistakes. Plus Bynum was not playing. All in all, the Lakers played a solid game until the last 2 minutes.
laker911

Postby kray28 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:15 pm

RushDelivery wrote:I called the final play for the Lakers before it happened: Kobe jumper while being triple-teamed.

If the Lakers are going to be this bad at the end of the quarter (12-2, 11-4, and 18-7 Bulls runs at the end of the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarters) and this predictable on potential game winning shots (Kobe contested jumper), then I don't see the Lakers having HCA even in the first round of the playoffs.

It was just the first game and they didn't have Bynum, but it was still a very terrible and troubling loss which so far indicates the same problems from last season are still plaguing the Lakers.

This team's problems are very fixable...Brown just has to open his frakkin eyes when he's watching the game tape to notice what's working and what isn't.
kray28

Postby dj vitus on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:01 am

sunjo wrote:Kobe usually pulls up off the dribble for those last possession shots. I'm confused as to why he decided to dribble into 3 defenders and try to either draw a foul, which rarely happens on game-deciding shots, or make an insanely difficult shot. Maybe his wrist was bothering him too much? You rarely see Kobe go for layups/floaters on game winning shots.

Yeah, I thought he was gonna pull up for that elbow shot 12-15 feet out; probably could have banked it, too. Oh well.
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
dj vitus

Postby odom1year on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 am

Kobe is no longer the best player in LA..
odom1year

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:30 am

:man10: :man10: I thought this was a good game and showed what we can do...we need to trim the fat though meaning less minutes for MWP and Fish.
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight