Sun. 5/17 - Lakers vs. HOU - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Re: Sun. 5/17 - Lakers vs. HOU - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Heavier Than Heaven on Mon May 18, 2009 8:25 am

mavoretto wrote:I wonder whether Phil and Adelman shook hands?

They did,
BUCK FOSTON

Thanks to Mookie for Avy!
Heavier Than Heaven

Re: Sun. 5/17 - Lakers vs. HOU - Game 7 - Predictions/Comments

Postby JSM on Mon May 18, 2009 9:13 am

Few notes/comments:

Jack was going all out yesterday. Sorry Spike, but he's the top celeb fan...hands down. I don't think I've seen Jack that animated since he went after Javie back in 03.

Did Pau know this was a family friendly program yesterday? I haven't heard that many F-bombs since I watched The Departed. Loved the emotion though. He and Drew finally both showed up. Hopefully they can carry that momentum into the Denver series.

Hell of a game by Ariza. His best game of the playoffs, couldn't have come at a better time either. We've got to bring him back next year, no doubt about it.

Is the Machine back? He seemed to get into a rhythm late in the game. That'd be huge if he's found his shot again.

Thank you Drew for finally laying out Brooks on that T you picked up. It took this team 7 games to throw that little midget on his rear. I was hoping Fish would have done to him what he did to Scola at some point in the series, but he never did.

Speaking of Scola, I'm glad we don't have to face him or his dirty play for the rest of the playoffs. Pushing, pulling, grabbing, tugging...I don't know how he manages to not foul out in the first half. They should have called the whistle on him against LO as soon as he grabbed his jersey, not when he throws him to the ground. And I really do wish Pau would have tossed that ball at him...he was tempted.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday