Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby BadCoaching on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Man kobe really can't turn it on anymore I hope he gets some of that back as the season goes. Even with the poor officiating he's rarely even getting the lucky bounce anymore.

He seems to be lifting a lot better on his shots so maybe it's just a matter of some more games to adjust his shot hopefully.

His set shots look tremendous though.
User avatar
BadCoaching

 
Posts: 4223
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby ZenMaster4President on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

BadCoaching wrote:Man kobe really can't turn it on anymore I hope he gets some of that back as the season goes. Even with the poor officiating he's rarely even getting the lucky bounce anymore.

He seems to be lifting a lot better on his shots so maybe it's just a matter of some more games to adjust his shot hopefully.

His set shots look tremendous though.


I actually think that physically he looks quite good. But it's hard to get it going when you are hacked constantly.
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
User avatar
ZenMaster4President

 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:17 pm

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby Legendary on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Hopefully that's just a banged funny-bone.
User avatar
Legendary

 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 pm
Location: Temple of DOOM

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby Furious Laker on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Were the Blazers up 7 with under a minuet?? Geez.
Furious Laker

 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

ZenMaster4President wrote:
BadCoaching wrote:Man kobe really can't turn it on anymore I hope he gets some of that back as the season goes. Even with the poor officiating he's rarely even getting the lucky bounce anymore.

He seems to be lifting a lot better on his shots so maybe it's just a matter of some more games to adjust his shot hopefully.

His set shots look tremendous though.


I actually think that physically he looks quite good. But it's hard to get it going when you are hacked constantly.

Yeah. Eventually, getting hacked so many times is going to take a toll.
TT24

 
Posts: 7453
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby kray28 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Kobe is the NBA's most popular and most marketable superstar. Stern needs to ask himself if his refs should be allowed to essentially let the opposition beat Kobe to a pulp since they know that fouling Kobe is just a no-call.

Last play is just those beatings starting to add up to real injuries.
Image
User avatar
kray28

 
Posts: 21247
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Damn Shannon! Stay on your man!
TT24

 
Posts: 7453
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby karacha on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Is Amare playing any man D?
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37447
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby The Original 81 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 pm

^ Yup. Its easy to look at his shooting numbers and say he shot poorly, but man he can't buy a foul.
"Let me say one more thing about Kobe. He will be the best player in the history of the game. If he keeps doing what he's doing, there is no stopping him. He is that good." - Shaquille O'Neal in his autobiography, "Shaq Talks Back"
User avatar
The Original 81

 
Posts: 5260
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby Lqv2015 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Anyone got another online link? The one I was watching is now off.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
User avatar
Lqv2015

 
Posts: 6057
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:59 am

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby Legendary on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 pm

The Original 81 wrote:^ Yup. Its easy to look at his shooting numbers and say he shot poorly, but man he can't buy a foul.


Best believe someone in LD will brush that aside and rant about how horrible Kobe's fg%, shot-selection, and general ball-hogging were.
User avatar
Legendary

 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 pm
Location: Temple of DOOM

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby earvinfr on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 pm

If I was allowed to do all what NY is allowed, I'd be the new Kobe stopper.
Offseason's finished for my long sleeping nights. NBA is back !!
earvinfr

 
Posts: 2313
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: France

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Lqv2015 wrote:Anyone got another online link? The one I was watching is now off.

http://atdhe.net/32260/watch-new-york-knicks-vs-los-angeles-lakers
TT24

 
Posts: 7453
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby The Original 81 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

How Amar'e hasn't received a technical yet is beyond me.
"Let me say one more thing about Kobe. He will be the best player in the history of the game. If he keeps doing what he's doing, there is no stopping him. He is that good." - Shaquille O'Neal in his autobiography, "Shaq Talks Back"
User avatar
The Original 81

 
Posts: 5260
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby karacha on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Too bad Miami won this game. Denver lost though. Not that they were a threat to us, but still...
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37447
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby ZenMaster4President on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

There is no freaking rivalry.
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
User avatar
ZenMaster4President

 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:17 pm

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm

The Original 81 wrote:How Amar'e hasn't received a technical yet is beyond me.

I KNow!!!!!! I was saying that from the 3rd Q. He has been yapping all game long!
TT24

 
Posts: 7453
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby Lqv2015 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm

TT24 wrote:
Lqv2015 wrote:Anyone got another online link? The one I was watching is now off.

http://atdhe.net/32260/watch-new-york-knicks-vs-los-angeles-lakers


Thanks but..

This channel has been deleted due to a copyright infringement.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
User avatar
Lqv2015

 
Posts: 6057
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:59 am

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby nameant on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm

The Original 81 wrote:How Amar'e hasn't received a technical yet is beyond me.


He's been yelling and complaining more than our entire team combined.
User avatar
nameant

 
Posts: 25328
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:30 pm

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Lqv2015 wrote:
TT24 wrote:
Lqv2015 wrote:Anyone got another online link? The one I was watching is now off.

http://atdhe.net/32260/watch-new-york-knicks-vs-los-angeles-lakers


Thanks but..

This channel has been deleted due to a copyright infringement.

Wow... Sorry. It's working for me....
TT24

 
Posts: 7453
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby ZenMaster4President on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Legendary wrote:
The Original 81 wrote:^ Yup. Its easy to look at his shooting numbers and say he shot poorly, but man he can't buy a foul.


Best believe someone in LD will brush that aside and rant about how horrible Kobe's fg%, shot-selection, and general ball-hogging were.


No doubt.

Although... if we win the game, at least the laughable "20 shots per game" rule is out.
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
User avatar
ZenMaster4President

 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:17 pm

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby The Original 81 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm

TT24 wrote:
The Original 81 wrote:How Amar'e hasn't received a technical yet is beyond me.

I KNow!!!!!! I was saying that from the 3rd Q. He has been yapping all game long!


Me too TT. It's mind boggling. I mean he's been complaining ALL game.
"Let me say one more thing about Kobe. He will be the best player in the history of the game. If he keeps doing what he's doing, there is no stopping him. He is that good." - Shaquille O'Neal in his autobiography, "Shaq Talks Back"
User avatar
The Original 81

 
Posts: 5260
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby ararinhas on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm

TT24 wrote:
Lqv2015 wrote:Anyone got another online link? The one I was watching is now off.

http://atdhe.net/32260/watch-new-york-knicks-vs-los-angeles-lakers


http://www.firstrow.net/watch/44764/1/w ... nicks.html
ararinhas

 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 pm

The Original 81 wrote:
TT24 wrote:
The Original 81 wrote:How Amar'e hasn't received a technical yet is beyond me.

I KNow!!!!!! I was saying that from the 3rd Q. He has been yapping all game long!


Me too TT. It's mind boggling. I mean he's been complaining ALL game.

Refs are something else....
TT24

 
Posts: 7453
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sun. 1/9 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby Furious Laker on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 pm

On the Knicks forum they are complaining about the refs
Furious Laker

 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.