Sun. 12/2 -Lakers vs Magic - Predictions & Comments

Re: Sun. 12/2 -Lakers vs Magic - Predictions & Comments

Postby 432J on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

i can't stand watching this team anymore, it's jekyll and hyde. one night they look amazing and the next they're god awful. dwight's FT shooting seriously kills me, how did the lakers deal with it when shaq was in LA? or was he somehow a better FT shooter?

F U jim buss, you POS
432J

Postby odom1year on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:15 pm

We have to use D12, use him as our 1st option, atleast in first 3 quarters.
odom1year

Postby Ring It Up on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:43 am

GoldenKnight wrote:Welp...there goes the Heat's 8-9 record, then they won 21 of 22....don't think we will do the same...

Heat were 9-8. Spent 1 game that season under .500. Just discussed this with my brother so I am sure of it.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby LooN3y on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:43 am

at the end of the game, i dont know wahy dantoni had dwight on the floor, they did hack a dwight and it was working, he should of adjusted and put pau in there.

honestly, i think its because dwight didnt re-sign with us, dantoni might of been scared to bench dwight for the fact that he might get mad and have the blame on him that dwight left LA.

dwights really pissing me off,
LooN3y

Postby Ring It Up on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 pm

LooN3y wrote:at the end of the game, i dont know wahy dantoni had dwight on the floor, they did hack a dwight and it was working, he should of adjusted and put pau in there.

honestly, i think its because dwight didnt re-sign with us, dantoni might of been scared to bench dwight for the fact that he might get mad and have the blame on him that dwight left LA.

dwights really pissing me off,

So Dwight is pissing you off due to something you think he may have caused MD to due based on what might make DW not re-sign? That's a loooooooooooooong reach my friend.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight