Sun. 2/23 - Lakers vs Nets - Predictions & Comments

Re: Sun. 2/23 - Lakers vs Nets - Predictions & Comments

Postby GabKoost on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 pm

TSpence26 wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
TSpence26 wrote:Lakers become first NBA team to lose to a homosexual basketball player :jam2:

Ignorance.

How am I being ignorant? The Nets pulled a publicity stunt and the media wouldn't shut up about it. And all I am doing is stating a fact. You don't think it's odd he hasn't been signed all season, and a little over the Michael Sam garbage, they do this?

Who gives a sh*t about who is or not Homosexual. What century did you came from?
GabKoost

Postby GabKoost on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:53 pm

One more L. Great.

I am sorry to say but i celebrate every losing game as a little step towards a great Draft Pick.

To win random games in a lost season where D'Antoni is our coach and almost none of our players will be under contract next season is just meaningless.

I totally support D'Antoni as a coach of the LA LAKERS until the end of season to ensure the club that we will get as many L as possible.

I am totally for Kobe NOT RETURNING this season. I don't want to risk winning some games or rush his body for NOTHING.

Any Laker fan with their feet on earth should think this way. Get Kobe back, sign the best free agent possible, get a great draft pick and offer Pau a joke of a contract for the next 2 years. If he is so reluctant to go away maybe he'll stay half healthy 2 more seasons.

For a small contract we will get no one better than him.
GabKoost

Postby TSpence26 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:01 pm

GabKoost wrote:
TSpence26 wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
TSpence26 wrote:Lakers become first NBA team to lose to a homosexual basketball player :jam2:

Ignorance.

How am I being ignorant? The Nets pulled a publicity stunt and the media wouldn't shut up about it. And all I am doing is stating a fact. You don't think it's odd he hasn't been signed all season, and a little over the Michael Sam garbage, they do this?

Who gives a sh*t about who is or not Homosexual. What century did you came from?

You guys completely missed my satire in my post. Exactly my point. Who cares if he is a homosexual or not? But, it was on ESPNs front page the entire game and people wouldn't shut up about it. So I was making a sarcastic remark about how stupid it is that it was made a big deal.
TSpence26

Postby GabKoost on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:29 pm

TSpence26 wrote:You guys completely missed my satire in my post. Exactly my point. Who cares if he is a homosexual or not? But, it was on ESPNs front page the entire game and people wouldn't shut up about it. So I was making a sarcastic remark about how stupid it is that it was made a big deal.

Ok ok, sorry then. I usually tend to overlook the full content of posts who at first sight smell like homosexual, religious or racial discrimination.

And i agree that both athletes and media should stop "coming out" this way like they were doing something really great or revealing the cure for cancer.

If they want to be treated equally why on earth would they make such a big deal out of it? Should all the other athletes book press conferences stating they are straight?

And media should also stop acting like they are having an important role in helping these people. They are just pretending to care to shove gossip and sell irrelevant news to stupid people.
GabKoost

Postby TSpence26 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:32 pm

GabKoost wrote:
TSpence26 wrote:You guys completely missed my satire in my post. Exactly my point. Who cares if he is a homosexual or not? But, it was on ESPNs front page the entire game and people wouldn't shut up about it. So I was making a sarcastic remark about how stupid it is that it was made a big deal.

Ok ok, sorry then. I usually tend to overlook the full content of posts who at first sight smell like homosexual, religious or racial discrimination.

And i agree that both athletes and media should stop "coming out" this way like they were doing something really great or revealing the cure for cancer.

If they want to be treated equally why on earth would they make such a big deal out of it? Should all the other athletes book press conferences stating they are straight?

And media should also stop acting like they are having an important role in helping these people. They are just pretending to care to shove gossip and sell irrelevant news to stupid people.

Exactly man. Even Michael Sam today said that he wants to be referred to as a football player, not the gay football player.
TSpence26

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday