Sun. 10/21 - Lakers vs Queens - Predictions & Comments

Re: Sun. 10/21 - Lakers vs Queens - Predictions & Comments

Postby lakersyunowin on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 pm

they took NINETEEN more shots than us. of course we're gonna lose.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby JLaker17 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Poor FT shooting, lack of securing defensive rebounds, and turnovers.
JLaker17

Postby GoldenKnight on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Solid 1st half, lack of effort in the 2nd half was terrible. I'm telling myself this is just pre-season and the loss doesn't matter, but quite frankly I'm getting tired of mking that excuse. Nash has to handle the ball more and tun the offense his way. I guess all 5 players just have to get a feel of each other, especially the bench. Its a little embarrassing because they had the starters in to finish the game and they could not even do that. Also keep in mind we need Hill back to energize our 2nd unit, and Jamison needs to be aggressive. Hopefully things will get better soon.

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby Lakerjones on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 pm

RushDelivery wrote:
Weezy wrote:Wow that was ugly as hell, I miss Phil Jackson. :man10:

Mike Brown is the achilles heel to this team. If they don't win a title, it will be on him and his inability to coach.

Yep, but the real problem I have with this is that it will be another wasted season. I can already see that he doesn't know how to coach. I saw enough of him in Cleveland and last year. This is our opportunity and it's a shame to waste it with a guy we already have huge doubts about. I don't think we OWE him anything - if he's not winning and in significant fashion by mid-season we need to can him. We have two guys on board who have head coaching experience right behind him.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby Ariza3 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:49 pm

nash needs to have the ball more. period.

mike brown needs to cater the 2nd unit's offense around jamison bc he was useless tonight and always looks like hes not involved at all no matter how much he wants to there's nothing for him.

gotta work on defensive rebounds. and also the 2nd unit has to at least try to get an offensive board bc multiple times there were 3 kings players and not one laker attempting to box out or anything.

backup pg problems as usual but blake didnt look too bad. he was bothering jimmer and chasing him down.

dwight was looking good for a guy thats rusty. 19/12/4 isnt bad at all.

meeks looked good. would like more things run for him too but that would involve a backup pg who was actually good at finding guys.

overall, sad we lost but not disappointed. starters played well. bench was the problem giving up a decent double digit lead. gotta see more out of jamison. hope nash ankle is alright...shot seemed short all game after first quarter
Ariza3

Postby kobebryant248 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:51 pm

man don t complain everbody . quit whining and ...... its the preseason not the end of the world. lakers will need some time to get used to it. they will be in full strenght in january. man don t get it . some preseason losses and every so called lakers fan is hitting the panic button. it was just the first game with d12 in the lineup. so sit back a little and relax all of you so called fans. honestly i don t care about preseason. :mad1: :bang: :bang:
kobebryant248

Postby lakersStan24 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 am

kobebryant248 wrote:man don t complain everbody . quit whining and ...... its the preseason not the end of the world. lakers will need some time to get used to it. they will be in full strenght in january. man don t get it . some preseason losses and every so called lakers fan is hitting the panic button. it was just the first game with d12 in the lineup. so sit back a little and relax all of you so called fans. honestly i don t care about preseason. :mad1: :bang: :bang:

I kmow people are overeacting
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Postby lakersyunowin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:49 am

kobebryant248 wrote:man don t complain everbody . quit whining and ...... its the preseason not the end of the world. lakers will need some time to get used to it. they will be in full strenght in january. man don t get it . some preseason losses and every so called lakers fan is hitting the panic button. it was just the first game with d12 in the lineup. so sit back a little and relax all of you so called fans. honestly i don t care about preseason. :mad1: :bang: :bang:

there's a difference between the panic button, and the criticize button.

welcome to the internet, where everyone's a critic
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby maljanNBAfan on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 pm

fksteveblake wrote:

there's a difference between the panic button, and the criticize button.

welcome to the internet, where everyone's a critic

You're right. While the preseason may make some fans anxious and nervous, we have to remember to breathe deep and not be too critical. Once the preseason is over though, it's game on.
maljanNBAfan

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday