Sun. 1/20 - Lakers @ Raptors - Predictions & Comments

Re: Sun. 1/20 - Lakers @ Raptors - Predictions & Comments

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Chillbongo wrote:Has it really been 5 losses in a row?

Wow I've really numbed myself from reality because I did not know that.

I don't know what he's talking about really we had won the game prior to playing MIA, so don't have a clue.

O it's a 5 game losing streak on the road
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby GoldenKnight on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

The league keeps screwing the Raptors, what better game to recompensate what they have done to them than vs the Lakers?

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby Uncle_Meat on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 pm

JGC wrote:We are the clippers. Not in a good way either.

This is truth. We have assumed the place of the old Clippers in the league while they have turned things around completely and are playing the championship ball the way we used to for so many years. Never thought I'd live long enough to see that.
Uncle_Meat

Postby Weezy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 pm

lakers_09tv wrote:
JGC wrote:
Weezy wrote:
JGC wrote:Ok he did his pass to pau he can launch 8 more now

Wow, your obsession with Kobe and pretty much only Kobe on this team is something to behold.

You must have missed my comments about clark. No surprise tho.

Are you saying people should not view kobe differently than others? Not sure what you are trying to get at. Lots of people obsessed with kobe here. Do you find them all?

You can't speak the truth about Kobe on here. You'll learn that soon enough.

The truth? :man10: What's the truth today, that we lost because Kobe shot poorly? Or was it our terrible team defense, Howard being ejected, AND Kobe shooting terribly? What do you think was the biggest cause, because I'd personally say it was yet again the team defense, not Kobe missing shots.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Pig Miller on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 pm

can't wait for james worthy to rip them a new one, again
Pig Miller

Postby kobebryant248 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm

just one thing. worst performance of the season on the road vs a team full of scrubs . lakers absolutely deserving that loss thats for sure. one guy was ballin earl clark . the other sorry to say forget about them .i am so frustrated and pissed at the team right now. :mad1: :mad1: :bang: :bang: :disagree:
kobebryant248

Postby JGC on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Weezy wrote:
JGC wrote:
Weezy wrote:

Wow, your obsession with Kobe and pretty much only Kobe on this team is something to behold.

Are you saying people should not view kobe differently than others? Not sure what you are trying to get at. Lots of people obsessed with kobe here. Do you find them all?

Lol you and your funny extra questions, is that what you do for a living, analyze people's minds? "Tell me, were you loved enough as a child, let's talk about your father". Anytime we suck it's somehow on Kobe with you, either he shoots too much or his defense is bad, when we win it's because he plays how "you want". Give me a break, we win as a team, we lose as a team, plenty of blame to go around.

I think it is so telling, that the one time we lose and Kobe shoots like 20% or whatever is the first time we "lose as a team". I gotta keep my eye on you! Haha

And you didnt answer the question. Is it wrong for people to comment or post more about kobe than other players? Otherwise, your comment makes no sense. If it is in fact ok, then shhhhh
JGC

Postby Uncle_Meat on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Pig Miller wrote:can't wait for james worthy to rip them a new one, again

"They remind me of an elementary school team". :man10:
Uncle_Meat

Postby revgen on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm

We scored 103 points despite "Kobe shooting poorly". Are we supposed to score 120 points a game to beat teams? Ridiculous. We need to play some damn defense.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby Uncle_Meat on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 pm

revgen wrote:We scored 103 points despite "Kobe shooting poorly". Are we supposed to score 120 points a game to beat teams? Ridiculous. We need to play some damn defense.

That's the MDA philosophy. Get used to it. High scoring offenses don't need no defense. :man10:
Uncle_Meat

Postby lakers_09tv on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Weezy wrote:
lakers_09tv wrote:
JGC wrote:
Weezy wrote:

You can't speak the truth about Kobe on here. You'll learn that soon enough.

The truth? :man10: What's the truth today, that we lost because Kobe shot poorly? Or was it our terrible team defense, Howard being ejected, AND Kobe shooting terribly? What do you think was the biggest cause, because I'd personally say it was yet again the team defense, not Kobe missing shots.

Lets look at the facts. We lost by 5 points and we had a player shoot 10/32.

Maybe if Kobe wasn't ball hogging every time down the court and actually passed it to players that were hitting shots we would have done better?
Matt Barnes - "I respect all my opponents but I fear no one."

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
lakers_09tv

Postby Weezy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:44 pm

JGC wrote:
Weezy wrote:
JGC wrote:
Weezy wrote:

Lol you and your funny extra questions, is that what you do for a living, analyze people's minds? "Tell me, were you loved enough as a child, let's talk about your father". Anytime we suck it's somehow on Kobe with you, either he shoots too much or his defense is bad, when we win it's because he plays how "you want". Give me a break, we win as a team, we lose as a team, plenty of blame to go around.

I think it is so telling, that the one time we lose and Kobe shoots like 20% or whatever is the first time we "lose as a team". I gotta keep my eye on you! Haha

And you didnt answer the question. Is it wrong for people to comment or post more about kobe than other players? Otherwise, your comment makes no sense. If it is in fact ok, then shhhhh

"shhhhh"? :man10: I'll say whatever the hell I want within the rules here, and if you want me to "shhhh" I think I'll make you my special friend that I keep an eye on as well. I will answer the question though, no it is not wrong to comment on Kobe more than any other player, I never said it was. It's not wrong for me to point it out and marvel at it either though. Also, you're telling me that this is the first time I've ever said we lost as a team? You base this on what, you have a log of my entire post history this season from gameday threads and the WMC thread and keep a tally of who I blame after losses? Get real, we always lose as a team, and we always win as a team, no matter who carries us, no matter who costs us the loss, it counts as an L or a W for the team in the standings.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Weezy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 pm

lakers_09tv wrote:Lets look at the facts. We lost by 5 points and we had a player shoot 10/32.

Maybe if Kobe wasn't ball hogging every time down the court and actually passed it to players that were hitting shots we would have done better?

So those are the facts then, that we lost because we couldn't score enough? Because Kobe if Kobe makes 3 more shots we win? We scored 103 freaking points and offense was our problem? Do you know how much of a joke that sounds? We gave up basket after basket after basket, we gave up 108 points, 3 after 3, layup after layup, we lost because of defense, not offense, and not because Kobe didn't make those 3 more shots. Man some posters around here hurt my head.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakers_09tv on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Weezy wrote:
lakers_09tv wrote:Lets look at the facts. We lost by 5 points and we had a player shoot 10/32.

So those are the facts then, that we lost because we couldn't score enough? Because Kobe if Kobe makes 3 more shots we win? We scored 103 freaking points and offense was our problem? Do you know how much of a joke that sounds? We gave up basket after basket after basket, we gave up 108 points, 3 after 3, layup after layup, we lost because of defense, not offense, and not because Kobe didn't make those 3 more shots. Man some posters around here hurt my head.

We already know this team isn't capable of playing defense. Playing well on the offensive end is our only hope at winning games. You can't expect this team to win games with one our players shooting 10/32. We aren't good enough to overcome such a bad performance like that. Maybe if we were a good defensive team you would have a point, but we aren't.

But like Nate Jones said.
Nate Jones ‏@JonesOnTheNBA
Kobe fans ask yourself how the Lakers finally had Pau featured in the post, but Kobe still shot 32 times (mostly tough on jumpers)

Pau was playing well too. 10 for 15. He should have gotten more touches in the post.
Matt Barnes - "I respect all my opponents but I fear no one."

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
lakers_09tv

Postby Weezy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm

This team is capable of playing defense when they want to, they have shown it. And of they aren't there's no point in complaining about offense because that's not how you win and we might as well call it a season. I have to laugh yet again at your "truth about Kobe" statement though, because when was the last time you even posted here? Kobe's been far more good than bad all season yet when he has a terrible game boom there you are right away to spread the "truth" about him, it's a joke.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby odom1year on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Nashty Gal wrote:lmao pau sucks so bad

He's the best Lakers of the game.
odom1year

Postby laker911 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 pm

odom1year wrote:

Earl Clark says hello.
laker911

Postby Weezy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:37 pm

odom1year wrote:

Sure if offense is all you care about, because his defense was pathetic and he had 5 rebounds.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Weezy wrote:
odom1year wrote:

Sure if offense is all you care about, because his defense was pathetic and he had 5 rebounds.

He didn't even watch the game, he's trollin' as usual, no point in arguing something he didn't even see.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight