Sun. 4/1 - Lakers vs Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Re: Sun. 4/1 - Lakers vs Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 pm

kray28 wrote:I actually think we become a better offensive team with no Drew.

Lol wut? Drew has been our most consistent offensive player this season and we're a better team offensively without him? Pass the :pipe:
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby KB24 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:35 am

kray28 wrote:I actually think we become a better offensive team with no Drew.

this is true against crap teams, especially faster and undersized teams.

The only reason is because Drew doesn't yet have the aggressive attitude of a guy like Shaq. If Drew would just kill those teams, then we are even better against these teams.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby kobebryant248 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm

hey this goes out to all f... kobe haters who wrote that he is done as a elite player . hahahahahahahahaah . he is still a elite player . he had some bad games , yes he had a bad month but he is kobe bryant , still one of the best.and he was the main reason why we won against warrioirs last night. gasol and sessions were also very good even murphy came to play but to all kobe haters again without kobe bryant we have no f... chance to win a championship. well i know all of you kobe haters wait for a bad game again from kobe to put more s.... over him and attack him but i don t care he is still one of the best . some notes for you kobe haters : look at d. wade s stats in the latest games and you will see wade is also struggling and even lebron james is struggling lately and all what you kobe haters can do is blaming kobe for everything what is going wrong, tonight he shut all of you up because he was the reason why lakers won. enough said
kobebryant248

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday