Sun. 2/08 @ Magic - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:38 pm

luke played 18 mins and was the leader in assists for the whole game...he shud play more...hes going to be really good...
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:40 pm

LakersBaller wrote:My congrats to all LAL fans,we can play well-if we want to :man12:

i was thnkin about this too...im glad we won...but im disapointed in the lakers defense for most of the game...there were men open all over the place...layups left and right....and shudnt we want to play well all the time? like when shaq says i make my free throws when i have to...he shud make them all the time...not just if its a close game
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby LakersBaller on Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:49 pm

i was thnkin about this too...im glad we won...but im disapointed in the lakers defense for most of the game...there were men open all over the place...layups left and right....and shudnt we want to play well all the time? like when shaq says i make my free throws when i have to...he shud make them all the time...not just if its a close game

Maybe we dont want to do our best till tha play-offs?I mean our fab4.
But during the regular season games the hole team must work,especially our bench which I consider the best bench in the NBA :jam2:
LakersBaller

Postby LARolePlayer on Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:55 pm

All I got to say is:
Rick Fox-What a shot :bow:
Derek Fisher-What a steal :bow:
Gary Payton-What a block :bow:

But i agree with some people here that our defense was disappointing and we should have won this game much easier
Role Players turn our team from being great to the GREATEST!!!
LARolePlayer

Postby JSM on Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:56 pm

and how about Luke-what a game
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby LakersBaller on Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:58 pm

and what about Lakers-What a team :man1:
LakersBaller

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:04 pm

I didn't see the game (don't ask), but apparently the Lakers were down big because they weren't playing D, Luke came in and the team came back, Fox tied with a 3, Fish stole the ball, and GP scored and blocked to seal the victory. Sounds like a great game! Lucky Orlando was the opponent. :man10:
lakerzrule

Postby Shaki on Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:14 pm

That's true, if it wasn't Orlando.... i don't want to know how it would end...our defense wasn't awful, our defense was on vacation(especially 2 & 3 quarter). :bang:

I think that :phil1: is really the best coach, he put in fox right in time

So our road record is 3-2, i must say that it's good according to all problems we have with refs, injuries ...
Shaki

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:47 pm

murcielago62 wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:this is perhaps some of the worst defense I have ever seen.

Phil, take Slava out now. He doesn't know how to rotate and play defense. Put Horace in now. Or even Sampson

This is the 1st time I'll say this, I know it's not really the Lakers' style, but we need to trade some people before the deadline. Trade Devean please. We need a defensive player badly. Do you guys notice the Magic are running the same play over and over? Is Phil not seeing this?
Another thing. Is it me or is the 3rd quarter the Lakers' worse or what? Is seems like all season we get crushed in the 3rd quarter.

Just so you guys don't think I jump around to much, I still think we should get rid of Devean. We have 3 SFs who are playing/ can play better than Devean (B.Russ, Luke, and Fox). I think Devean is expendable. Just my opinion though.
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:14 pm

18 Point comeback...
Everybody contributes, including reserves...
Defensive plays down the stretch win us the game...

Anybody else want to agree with me that, that's the way to GETTTTTT it done! Great game, I was at the Orange County Swap Meet listening to it on radio jumping up and down. One hell of a game.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Ring It Up on Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:06 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:18 Point comeback...
Everybody contributes, including reserves...
Defensive plays down the stretch win us the game...

Anybody else want to agree with me that, that's the way to GETTTTTT it done! Great game, I was at the Orange County Swap Meet listening to it on radio jumping up and down. One hell of a game.

Did you get anything good?
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby lakergirl4-08 on Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:13 pm

WENT TO CHURCH IN THE 3RD QUARTER. COULDN'T TAKE THE HEARTACHE ANYMORE...THOUGHT A PRAYER COULD BE HELPFUL....IMAGINE MY SHOCK AND JOY AT THE FINAL SCORE....GOOD NIGHT WHAT A GAME...THATS WHAT I GET FOR GIVING UP ON MY BOYS TOO EARLY...MISSED A MASSIVE COMEBACK! :sing:
lakergirl4-08

Postby FirstLady on Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:54 pm

NEVER give up on your team! You gotta believe they can pull through!

Welcome to ClubLakers, lakersgirl4-08!!!
:man12:
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby lakergirl4-08 on Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:51 pm

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME... :tongue1: IT ISN'T THAT I "GIVE UP" ...ITS JUST THAT I WANT IT SOOO BAD AND WHEN I FEEL LIKE I AM HOPING AGAINST HOPE SOMETIMES I CAN'T WATCH...THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE TIMES...IT WAS ALSO ONE OF THOSE TIMES I WISH I HAD STUCK IT OUT TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL ENDING.... :dunce:
lakergirl4-08

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday