Sun. 1/29 @ Pistons - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby jminges on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:10 pm

Daloyalfan18 wrote:Final Score 102-93, If only LA had a consistent 2nd scorer.

Artest would have held his man to 20, create turnovers and score 20. Lamar allows nearly 40.
jminges

Postby slimjim on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:10 pm

remember the thread

"if any team can beat detroit it is the lakers"

o well we all anticipated this loss (well most of us :man10: )

it's time to brush it off and move on, so we lost to a team that is 37-5 big deal.

don't be pissed... who cares... detroit is far superior in every aspect compared to the lakers. (besides SG of course)

NEXT!!!
Last edited by slimjim on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slimjim

Postby SOAD on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:10 pm

jminges wrote:I HATE THE PISTONS....

I hate their rat faced fans and their cheer leader announcer.

Disgusting city, annoying fans, cheer leader of a PA Announcer. I'll be more than satisfied come a few years from now when the Pistons are crap once again and they are no longer selling out games.

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] the pistons and [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] their fans.
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby Untouchable on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:11 pm

okay wrote:" NO SMUSH DONT HELP ME, IM SMART AND THE GREATEST DEFENDER IN THE LEAGUE, GO AWAY"-Lamar Odom

"OK ODOM, BUT YOU JUST GAVE AN AND1" - Smush Parker

"DAMMIT :bang: I TOLD YOU TO HELP ME" - Lamar Odom

" :man3: "- Smush Parker
Untouchable

Postby Daloyalfan18 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:11 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:i think i was gonna be happy if we won that 4th quarter...and we did...unfortunately we lost the game...but great effort at the end...i think we could have had a chance if kwame was guardingn Wallace...oh well...we must rebound and win against the next 4 teams on this road trip starting with new york and indiana, two teams that have been struggling...and then new orleans and charlotte...we know that the next 6 games are ALL winnable...

Yes if LA wins 5 or 4 out the next 6, this game will be forgotten.
Daloyalfan18

Postby jminges on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:11 pm

KB8@CL wrote:the ugliest 10 second in Lakers history

:man10: :man10: :man10:
jminges

Postby bumrusherer on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:12 pm

slimjim wrote:the ugliest 10 secounds in laker history

:45.9 LAL - S. Parker misses a dunk
:51.8 LAL - Offensive rebound
:52.9 LAL - L. Odom misses a layup
:54.8 LAL - L. Odom offensive rebound
:56.9 LAL - K. Bryant misses a 27-foot three-pointer from the left wing

in Laker history??? you sure?
bumrusherer

Postby B-Scott on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:12 pm

We need a G opposote Kobe that has experience.

Plus a legitimate 2nd option.

Get those 2,and we can compate with teams like this
B-Scott

Postby lakaboy42 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:12 pm

i am proud of the lakers right now, they were down by 22, kobe was out, and they didnt give up, they were on the floor for loose balls, the press was working, they were attacking the basket, i dont mind this loss, its probly the best loss you can hope for to the start of a road trip
Out
Shaquille O'neal

In
Lamar Odom
Jordan Farmar
Pau Gasol
lakaboy42

Postby Milton Enjoys Scrabble on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:13 pm

Now do the people who said we had a great chance(even someone said out of any team in the league) to win see why we clowned on you for two days straight?

For some Laker fans, Kobe scoring 81 was like taking a placebo. "This team will go 6-1 on the road trip. No, 7-0!"
Milton Enjoys Scrabble

Postby sick_irony on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:13 pm

jminges wrote:
Daloyalfan18 wrote:Final Score 102-93, If only LA had a consistent 2nd scorer.

Artest would have held his man to 20, create turnovers and score 20. Lamar allows nearly 40.

but we dont have Artest!! pepole need to stop with the "if we had Artest" thing..... BTW Odom sucks :man12:
sick_irony

Postby Lakers1 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:14 pm

Milton Enjoys Scrabble wrote:Now do the people who said we had a great chance(even someone said out of any team in the league) to win see why we clowned on you for two days straight?

For some Laker fans, Kobe scoring 81 was like taking a placebo. "This team will go 6-1 on the road trip. No, 7-0!"
i said 6-1...and thats wat will happen
okay wrote:I would throw Shaq in the fire as well. Maybe he could burn a calorie or two.

VerbalMilk wrote:
What would it take to get Joe Johnson?

Jesus.
Lakers1

Postby nameant on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:16 pm

we actually didnt play that bad. think if Lamar didnt play like a complete retard, we might've had a chance to actually win..
nameant

Postby scheven on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:16 pm

I hope this game would make The Buss family, Mitch, PJ, Kobe, cheerleader, ballboy, or whoever has the power to trade odom...... :mad1:
scheven

Postby okay on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:16 pm

From this point on, I no longer refer to Odom as a Laker. He is now just that guy who plays on my favorite team. He doesn't deserve the honor of having his name printed on a Purple and Gold jersey.
okay

Postby Milton Enjoys Scrabble on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:16 pm

Lakers1 wrote:
Milton Enjoys Scrabble wrote:Now do the people who said we had a great chance(even someone said out of any team in the league) to win see why we clowned on you for two days straight?

I'll quote you in my sig. Hopefully pigs will fly and you'll be right, but they're not going 6-1.
Milton Enjoys Scrabble

Postby slimjim on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:16 pm

KB8@CL wrote:
slimjim wrote:the ugliest 10 secounds in laker history

:45.9 LAL - S. Parker misses a dunk
:51.8 LAL - Offensive rebound
:52.9 LAL - L. Odom misses a layup
:54.8 LAL - L. Odom offensive rebound
:56.9 LAL - K. Bryant misses a 27-foot three-pointer from the left wing

I´m sorry

thats the ugliest 10 second in Lakers history

i retract my comment :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :bang: :man10: :bang: :man10: :bang:
slimjim

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:18 pm

im gonna stick with 5-2...i have a feelling we'll drop to either charlotte or houston...possibly indiana too since those are all 2nd night of back to back...but indiana is short handed right now...we MUST take that game...new york is crap this year so we NEED to take care of business...we must not let shorthanded bobcats or the up and coming hornets run us out of their buildings either....im worried about the shorthanded teams more than anyone else...
FabFourLakers

Postby Lakers1 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:19 pm

Milton Enjoys Scrabble wrote:
Lakers1 wrote:

I'll quote you in my sig. Hopefully pigs will fly and you'll be right, but they're not going 6-1.
we will..if we dont then im a penis
okay wrote:I would throw Shaq in the fire as well. Maybe he could burn a calorie or two.

VerbalMilk wrote:

Jesus.
Lakers1

Postby KB24 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:21 pm

ok if we trade Lamar he has no value right now. he sucks. we have to wait untill he has a stretch of good games. It might never happen tho :man10:
Lakers - Lamar + Pierce is a GREAT team.
Really right now Mihm isour second best player. lamar gets 12 mio for 9 points and 8 TOs. :disagree:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby nameant on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:23 pm

i'm really impressed with Mihm. 16 and 14 on 50% shooting against Ben Wallace. :bow:

the problem with Lamar is...who's gonna want him? he is sucking hard right now. if we wait til he plays better, he could possibly get worse. when's the last time Lamar had a string of good games? exactly. he hasnt. the guy is an inconsistent retard.
nameant

Postby KB24 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:25 pm

press conference
reporter: Lamar, what was the reason you couldn´t have an impact on this game (you had a negative impact but I mean positive)

Lamar : well you know I just had a bad game. It sometimes happen.

reporter: Do you feel that you need to step up?

Lamar: well if the coach tells me to step up I´ll.But untill then I feel pretty comfortable.

reporter: Why do you have that many TOs

Lamar: I try to adjust to the triangle. I think I did a great job so far and it will get better. I feel more comfortable right now.

reporter: Lamar thanks for the interview. See ya in Boston :man10:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Lakers1 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:31 pm

sorry guys but did u guys forget? we declind Peirce for Odom last summer..peirce returns to LA..and odom goes back to where he played college ball

VerbalMilk wrote:

Jesus.
Lakers1

Postby magicmoment on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:35 pm

well, again, i wasnt expecting the lakers to win this one. the pistons were making their shots and LO kept turning the ball over.. but when the Lakers finally show up, and the pisotn are missing their shots, its too late to start up and gain momentum. coz that happend with like i think 2 mins left in the game....it was too late.

LOL.. Smush over slept! :man5: haha.. McKie called him when they were about to take off and he was just waking up...

btw, did any of you guys watch it on KCAL.. [coz i think ESPN played it too..] but did u see George when he entered for a pres con.. and he thought they were gonna interview him? he didnt realize that the pres con was for Kobe? lol.. just thought that was funny.
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby Ring It Up on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:01 pm

SOAD wrote:
jminges wrote:I HATE THE PISTONS....

I hate their rat faced fans and their cheer leader announcer.

Disgusting city, annoying fans, cheer leader of a PA Announcer. I'll be more than satisfied come a few years from now when the Pistons are crap once again and they are no longer selling out games.

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] the pistons and [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] their fans.

Disgusting city? Have you ever been there? Which fans arent annoying when you are losing to them? Every PA damn near cheerleads. KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBE Bryant. Sound familiar?

I am no Piston fan but I am from Detroit and alot what you said was just plain wrong. Dont bash the city because we lost to their team. I atleast hope you have been there to be tossing out all those labels.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday