Sun. 1/29 @ Pistons - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakerfan36 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:16 pm

After this game, its official. Odom is crap. Before i was letting all of his crap slide. Now i just cant take anymore. Missing free throws. charging offensive fouls, missing easy layups. Its extremely annoying.
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby Altitude on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:24 pm

we should start cook and bench odom
Altitude

Postby Lakerfan36 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:30 pm

Altitude wrote:we should start cook and bench odom

k lets not be stupid now
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby MVP~Kobe~81 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:26 pm

Lakerfan36 wrote:After this game, its official. Odom is crap. Before i was letting all of his crap slide. Now i just cant take anymore. Missing free throws. charging offensive fouls, missing easy layups. Its extremely annoying.

You know I am feeling the same here.. I wonder what happened to Odom? He plays great on some nights then there are most nights where you wonder where he is?

I would love to see Odom on another team next year along with George and Mihm..
MVP~Kobe~81

Postby 2BContN2004 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:37 pm

I have come to expect at least one offensive foul (usually charging) on LO. But I believe he had two tonight. Is the Sacramento game really still bothering him? If that is the case, Jerry Buss needs to be on the phone with Dr. Phil or something cause this guy has issues.
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things" Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
2BContN2004

Postby kofounder8 on Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:18 am

Im not gonna hate on our team man i mad we lost but there best team in the league man who havent they beat (other than utah) i mean they man handeled san antonio we only lost by 5 and there starters had to play alot of minutes in the fourth quarte and we pulled within 7 late say what you will but we didn't wilt and we played hard after a popcorn afair in the third we had a real chance in this game we turned the ball over alot in the third without there help but we got our [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] together and made them play us for 48 and we lost by 9 san antonio lost by 15(twice)

AND AS FOR BILLUPS:the " ON " MVP HIS TEAM ONE WITHOUT HIM TONIGHT CAUSE HE GOT LOCKED UP FOR MOST OF THIS GAME. AND HE DIDNT KILL US WITH "30" ASSIST EITHER HE HAD 6ast 10pts and 4rb and they one do you know what would have happened to the lakers if kobe scored 10 6 and 4 we lose by 30 a night to prolly any team not named atlanta or toronto

how can a mvp be a piston no one piece kills them there all equally valueble how do you pick one its all BS
"He will never be the next Micheal jordan" but when hes done "there will never be another Kobe Bryant"

SoKaL KoBe wrote:Hey Dirk,

From a team standpoint, Kobe outscored your team 62 to 61 in 3 quarters.
thats just great
kofounder8

Postby kofounder8 on Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:23 am

oh yah and no darko for us many teams have faced the rath of darko even SAS but not us
"He will never be the next Micheal jordan" but when hes done "there will never be another Kobe Bryant"

SoKaL KoBe wrote:Hey Dirk,

From a team standpoint, Kobe outscored your team 62 to 61 in 3 quarters.
thats just great
kofounder8

Postby Sugar Sweet Baller Girl on Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:38 am

Everyone has their off days... Maybe today was one of Odom's off days... We should give the Lakers some kudos... i mean, we were at a deficit of 21 points and managed to bring it back to a 9 point game. All we could do was expect the worse and hope for the best for this game. Keep ur heads up tho, cuz we will win tuesday's game. :jam2:
Sugar Sweet Baller Girl

Postby scheven on Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:56 am

Sugar Sweet Baller Girl wrote:Everyone has their off days... Maybe today was one of Odom's off days... We should give the Lakers some kudos... i mean, we were at a deficit of 21 points and managed to bring it back to a 9 point game. All we could do was expect the worse and hope for the best for this game. Keep ur heads up tho, cuz we will win tuesday's game. :jam2:

well, over the last 5 games, he has been averaging 5 TO's per game, and shooting a horrendous 56.3% at the line....
scheven

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight