Sun. 2/27 @ Raptors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby kobe6962 on Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:47 am

(¯`·.->:.ICED T.:<- wrote:
magicmoment wrote: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: rrrr... i thought that we were gonna win this one. the raptors just kept throwin' up 3's... we had em in the 4th quarter cutting the lead..and even leading by 4 at one point. it just frustrates me coz we shud have won this one... ::sigh:: ... we'll HAVE to win tomorrow!!!

I doubt it, if we cant beat the raptors than we really need to sit down and see what is wrong, i mean its the raptors! hey suck! my high school team could out play them on offence! GOD! we'll have to wait and see.

Sorry but I agree with ShiZZ they dont suck that bad.. I mean look at the teams they beaten at home.. I didnt even think we win yesterday to be honest because of how tough they play at home.. And truthfully they are not that far behind in the Titanic Division.. Dont sleep on Toronto that was the game I feared the most to start the road trip. And the way the Lakers have been playing lately. No game is a for sure win
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby shizZ on Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:15 pm

another thing you guys should respect is the fact that our fans were very welcoming of Kobe Bryant, unlike other cities in the league. They asked him about the crowds response to him.

On the crowd’s applause during the introductions…
I love coming to Toronto. It’s always been a fun place for me to play. It felt like a home game out there. There were a lot of eight jerseys in the crowd, it felt good to see that.
shizZ

Postby (¯`·.->:.ICED T.:< on Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:49 pm

shizZ wrote:
(¯`·.->:.ICED T.:<- wrote:
magicmoment wrote: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: rrrr... i thought that we were gonna win this one. the raptors just kept throwin' up 3's... we had em in the 4th quarter cutting the lead..and even leading by 4 at one point. it just frustrates me coz we shud have won this one... ::sigh:: ... we'll HAVE to win tomorrow!!!

I doubt it, if we cant beat the raptors than we really need to sit down and see what is wrong, i mean its the raptors! hey suck! my high school team could out play them on offence! GOD! we'll have to wait and see.

yeah, they really suck. Beating the spurs, pistons, t wolves, pistons, heat, rockets, kings..and now lakers yeah, we must suck.

No, we do not suck, we have a lot of potential, and things are starting to come together here

ooh! sorry i really didnt word that post right, sorry i was a bit mad at the time. when i meant they "suck" i meant that usually you would expect a win form the lakers when they play eastern teams becuase its usually always been that way. sorry about that i didnt mean to bash on the rapters becuase they get enough of it from the canadian media.
(¯`·.->:.ICED T.:<

Postby DJM19 on Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:03 pm

I feel sorry for chucky though cause he did so much in bringing the lakers back
DJM19

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday