Sun. 1/22 vs. Raptors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Kobe_Brilliant on Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:38 am

WoW

:wow:

I saw the game (reply because Im in Israel and its at midnight...) and i just couldn't say a single word! :man4:

Kobe Bryant is best man who plays this ballgame now!!! :bow:

:jsm:

He hasnt reach MJ (yet!) but he is in the right way!!
I just wanna say thanks to Kobe Brilliant for one of the best games i have ever seen!

THANK U

We just need some D (Artest, Bosh or King James) and we go 4 the championship!

GO LAKERS!
Kobe_Brilliant

Postby *wishlist* on Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:24 am

watching that game reminded me of playing a video game. you know, when you've got that player on your team and he's rated so high that you know he's your best chance on every possession that can put points on the board. the player ends up with 81 points and the win and the guy your playing against says that you won but he didn't enjoy playing against you b/c you didn't play the game realistically... let me put it another way. it was like playing nba live 95 in arcade mode :freak2: ... welllll, i should just stop jabbering. my first thought that came to mind: it was unreal... glad i got it on tape, and all the post game stuff, and a bunch of extra media footage from today. :man9:

for those with nbatv that missed it, it'll be replayed at least 3 times. the first replay is tomorrow at noon. :ball1:
:stix: :jsm:

:jam2:
What's it going to take to have the Lakers to have a team song/chant like euroleague.. teams have... I can only wish.
*wishlist*

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:27 am

I'm watching it again right now.. :jam2:
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday