Sun. 4/02 @ Spurs - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lateralus on Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:35 pm

Ginofan wrote:Awful game, but certainly exciting. Almost felt the old rivalry feeling coming back.

When I first saw the Barry play it did look like charging, but when they showed the replay it showed that he was moving...it was called the right way.

It had nothing to do with Butler's feet moving. Barry lowered his shoulder into Butler causing him to fall. I guess the rules don't apply during certain times of the game.
Lateralus

Postby Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:36 pm

:man6:

Postby Ginofan on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:03 pm

Lateralus wrote:
Ginofan wrote:Awful game, but certainly exciting. Almost felt the old rivalry feeling coming back.

When I first saw the Barry play it did look like charging, but when they showed the replay it showed that he was moving...it was called the right way.

It had nothing to do with Butler's feet moving. Barry lowered his shoulder into Butler causing him to fall. I guess the rules don't apply during certain times of the game.

It had nothing to do with Butler moving? Umm hello that was the whole non-call. If things had been called the right way it would've been an And 1.

You shouldn't even be crying about the call you should be crying that they let it come down to the wire. I know I was before we got the bucket. It's just the way things go.
<<..SAN ANTONIO SPURS..>>..<<..2005 NBA CHAMPS..>>
Ginofan
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby Lateralus on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:13 pm

Ginofan wrote:
Lateralus wrote:

It had nothing to do with Butler moving? Umm hello that was the whole non-call. If things had been called the right way it would've been an And 1.

You shouldn't even be crying about the call you should be crying that they let it come down to the wire. I know I was before we got the bucket. It's just the way things go.

It's ok, your team won so I understand why you'll act blind.
Lateralus

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:17 pm

It's ok... My new video, "Spur-Atic Screwjob" is almost done... Video can't lie... :man9:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Ginofan on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:18 pm

Right because I'm nothing but a blind homer. :kobe1:
Ginofan

Postby Lateralus on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:19 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:It's ok... My new video, "Spur-Atic Screwjob" is almost done... Video can't lie... :man9:

Hey catchy name. I like it !
Lateralus

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:24 pm

Hehe... I'm exporting it now...

"Let the truth be told"

:man10:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Neener on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:31 pm

Ginofan wrote:Right because I'm nothing but a blind homer. :kobe1:

Glad you agree.
Neener

Postby BDG on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:33 pm

Ginofan wrote:
Lateralus wrote:

Ginofan, the exception to the rule (when a defender's feet are moving) is if the offensive player lowers his shoulder into the defender, and in this case, Barry clearly did. If it was called the right way, it would have been charging.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Ginofan on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:36 pm

I'm not gonna fight. I know you guys are down and depressed and will jump on anything for a fight. I'm not one to rub in it people's faces about losses and I've been a pretty damn respectful poster around here...I'll just excuse myself from this thread and let ya'll vent.

Ginofan, the exception to the rule (when a defender's feet are moving) is if the offensive player lowers his shoulder into the defender, and in this case, Barry clearly did. If it was called the right way, it would have been charging.

I didn't see the lowering of the shoulder BDG, I've seen the replay twice now, but I didn't catch it. But if you say it's there then I can believe you...some things don't always go the way we want them to.
Ginofan

Postby Lateralus on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:41 pm

I haven't changed my opinion on the play Ginofan, but I apologize for calling you a homer. It just sucks so much to actually see your team play with energy and passion but to lose it all in the end.
Lateralus

Postby BDG on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:43 pm

Ginofan wrote:I'm not gonna fight. I know you guys are down and depressed and will jump on anything for a fight. I'm not one to rub in it people's faces about losses and I've been a pretty damn respectful poster around here...I'll just excuse myself from this thread and let ya'll vent.

I didn't see the lowering of the shoulder BDG, I've seen the replay twice now, but I didn't catch it. But if you say it's there then I can believe you...some things don't always go the way we want them to.
Well thanks for calling it how you saw it though, Ginofan :man11: -- if you have a video clip of it readily available, try looking for it again... Barry not only lowers his shoulder, he pushes off with his other hand into Caron.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Ginofan on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:47 pm

It's alright...I know you guys are dissapointed....and not just with this game. If it helps at all i've been rooting for you guys...just ask kobe6962. It'll get better soon, just gotta be patient.
Ginofan

Postby SOAD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:03 am

We don't need spurs fans feeling sorry for us.

Go back to cheering on David Sterns favorite team.
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby thisbjgz on Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:11 am

didnt see the game...but looks like we really played good today..props to the lakers..nice try by kobe i guess
thisbjgz

Postby kobe6962 on Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:11 am

Yes that is true Ginofan roots for us. She never gloats or anything. Its been a rough year as negative as I been I will say this.

It will get better we gotta be patient thats all.
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:22 am

Ginofan wrote:It's alright...I know you guys are dissapointed....and not just with this game. If it helps at all i've been rooting for you guys...just ask kobe6962. It'll get better soon, just gotta be patient.

Dude Ginofan means well so plz don't try to flame her. She means well and she gives nothing but respect to everyone so don't be rude.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby Kaoticz on Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:40 am

Lay off Gino Fan laker fans... vent on someone else, not her!

http://clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29875

YOU MUST SEE LD2k'S VIDEO ON THIS CALL. HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FAST AND THE VIDEO IS PRETTY DAMN INSIGHTFUL - IT PROVES IT WAS A CHARGE, AND THE ENDING IS HALARIOUS!!!

CHECK IT OUT SPUR & LAKER FANS!!!

Dynasty Destroyed - Pistons in Five
Kaoticz

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:26 am

Kaoticz wrote:Lay off Gino Fan laker fans... vent on someone else, not her!

http://clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29875

YOU MUST SEE LD2k'S VIDEO ON THIS CALL. HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FAST AND THE VIDEO IS PRETTY DAMN INSIGHTFUL - IT PROVES IT WAS A CHARGE, AND THE ENDING IS HALARIOUS!!!

CHECK IT OUT SPUR & LAKER FANS!!!

:man8:
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby SOAD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:35 am

What a depressing loss. :nono2:

Oh well, we still aren’t out of it yet – let’s have a little faith guys.
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby Blame Kobe on Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:07 am

PegasusKid wrote:What a depressing loss. :nono2:

I'm all out of faith.
Blame Kobe

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:40 am

Blame Kobe wrote:

I'm all out of faith.

same with me.....dont we have to win like the rest of our games? thats impossible

Postby kobe6962 on Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:17 pm

Two more games and they are eliminated officially Lakers wont make up 7 1/2 games
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby LAKERGIRL8 on Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:13 pm

I hope they put Kobe on IL so he can rest for the rest of the season and the offseason because there not going to make the playoffs anyways so there is no point of him playing hurt.
KOBE FAN 4 LIFE
LAKERGIRL8

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday