Sun. 4/04 vs. Spurs - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:32 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:What I get is that your statement doesn't make any sense ... especially when the evidence is sitting right in front of all of us.

Yes, Duncan needs to score ... but they don't "need" him to dominate in order to win ... it's as simple as that. The Spurs are good enough to win without him having a great game.


I never said anything about him dominating, because he can't but even you say he HAS TO SCORE. And with Malone's D, he isn't going to.


lol ... we both know what's going on here ...

Duncan is being doubled every time he touched the ball down low ... and when that happens, he's gonna kick it out ... you know that ... it's basic basketball. That's why everyone else is having good games.
Guest

 

Postby Peaz on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:33 pm

Kobe is on FIRE!
Nice pass by SHAQ!
Peaz

 

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:33 pm

parker seems like hes schooling payton...parker drives thru and lures shaq down, which causes all those fouls...payton needs to step it up...
User avatar
Karl11-Caron1

 
Posts: 3482
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:26 pm
Location: Antarctica

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:34 pm

Not much energy from the Spurs so far ...

Malone with what should have been a flagrant foul.
Guest

 

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:35 pm

kobe may be doing bad because hes been playing so much recently, without kareem rush to back him up...hes tired..maybe..
User avatar
Karl11-Caron1

 
Posts: 3482
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:26 pm
Location: Antarctica

Postby LakersBaller on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:36 pm

Damn Fox makes stupid turnovers(5 already) :disagree:
User avatar
LakersBaller

 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:09 am

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:36 pm

Glad to at least see that the Spurs aren't going to give up ...
Guest

 

Postby lyk13 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:37 pm

Lakers are back by tying the game!!! :jam2: 58 all!
User avatar
lyk13

 
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Singapore

Postby Shaki on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:38 pm

XxAzNJoKeRxX wrote:kobe may be doing bad because hes been playing so much recently, without kareem rush to back him up...hes tired..maybe..


yeah, maybe you're right, but i still think that his time in the 4th will come as usualy
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:38 pm

stupid bruce at it again...just stand there in his little corner..
Image
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby LakersBaller on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:39 pm

Timmy calm down :man9:
User avatar
LakersBaller

 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:09 am

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:39 pm

So much for Malone shutting down Duncan ... man TD is good.
Guest

 

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:40 pm

Duncan's making his shots. The Lakers need to play better D!
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:40 pm

yea..both team played good D
Image
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby Peaz on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:41 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:So much for Malone shutting down Duncan ... man TD is good.

Malone shut KG down.
Remember the last game from the Teen Wolves at Staples?
Peaz

 

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:41 pm

what happened to malone..only 4 points?
Image
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby noxcel on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:41 pm

:disagree:
Shaq sucks today.
Spurs are doing VERY good job on Kobe.
:disagree:
noxcel

 

Postby K8BE on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:41 pm

bad D on duncan! :disagree:
User avatar
K8BE

 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:05 am

Postby JSM on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:42 pm

3 total made baskets on Malone and he is considered good. Then I guess everyone in the league is considered good, because they ahve made a few shots in a game against their defender. I guees that makes Artest a poor defender, because he couldn't prevent Hamilton from making a couple of baskets on them...please come up with better reasoning
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby LakersBaller on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:42 pm

down by 7... :mad1:
User avatar
LakersBaller

 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:09 am

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:43 pm

Peaz wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:So much for Malone shutting down Duncan ... man TD is good.

Malone shut KG down.
Remember the last game from the Teen Wolves at Staples?


What I remember is that we are talking about the Lakers/Spurs game ... or did you forget?

And btw, Malone hasn't shut down KG in about 3-4 Years.
Guest

 

Postby Peaz on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:44 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
Peaz wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:So much for Malone shutting down Duncan ... man TD is good.

Malone shut KG down.
Remember the last game from the Teen Wolves at Staples?


What I remember is that we are talking about the Lakers/Spurs game ... or did you forget?

And btw, Malone hasn't shut down KG in about 3-4 Years.

AHA!!!!
Lakas cant make the 3s today.
DAMN!
Peaz

 

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:45 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
Peaz wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:So much for Malone shutting down Duncan ... man TD is good.

Malone shut KG down.
Remember the last game from the Teen Wolves at Staples?


What I remember is that we are talking about the Lakers/Spurs game ... or did you forget?

And btw, Malone hasn't shut down KG in about 3-4 Years.


stfu and stop saying crap about not talking about w/e game thats all u've been saying
User avatar
Karl11-Caron1

 
Posts: 3482
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:26 pm
Location: Antarctica

Postby JSM on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:46 pm

George picks up his 4th foul
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby noxcel on Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:47 pm

Just like last year in the playoffs, lakers can't do anything.... :bang:
noxcel

 

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.