Sun. 10/17 vs. Warriors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Sun. 10/17 vs. Warriors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:26 am

Lakers vs. Warriors
Sunday, Oct. 17
Centennial Garden
6:30 pm
Recap | Box Score | Photos

Lakers - 94
Warriors - 80

Kobe and Co. Cool Warriors
Los Angeles outscored Golden State by 17 points in the third quarter en route to a 94-80 victory on Sunday. Kobe Bryant led the Lakers with 24 points, Chris Mihm had 14 and Sasha Vujacic added 12. Los Angeles hosts Sacramento on Tuesday.

Image

Post all your comments here...
Last edited by Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:31 am

Welcome back D-Fish,

Image
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Real Deal on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:49 am

I hope Fisher does good...but I don't wanna see Golden State win :bang:

The Lakers should pull away with this one. Odom won't have a problem against Biedrins or Murphy...and if Butler plays, he'll easily lock down Dunleavy's shooting.

Kobe won't have trouble with J-Rich...and whoever starts out of Dale Davis and Adonal Foyle, either one will be robbed of their shots by Mihm.

Should be an easy regular season victory for the Lakers...but since this is preseason, I won't be too worried if it's a close one, considering the fact that Rudy T will be throwing guys in and out of the lineup (possibly).
Real Deal

 

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:49 am

You guys have to remember, pre-season is a time for rotation changes and experiences. It's where you can find your rotations, and who will be in them.

It will be very hard to see Fisher in another jersey. :man5:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby noxcel on Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:03 pm

Any news about Odom[all talk, no game] and Slava[all O, no D]?? Are they OK? I don't want another war on a team :disagree:
noxcel

 

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:06 pm

noxcel wrote:Any news about Odom[all talk, no game] and Slava[all O, no D]?? Are they OK? I don't want another war on a team :disagree:

They will be fine.

Remember when Slava was first learning the triangle system and Kobe got on his case alot? I think the same will go for the Odom/Slava thing. They'll learn to gel together, trust me, the last thing Kobe and Rudy T. will allow for is a fued.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby noxcel on Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:11 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
noxcel wrote:Any news about Odom[all talk, no game] and Slava[all O, no D]?? Are they OK? I don't want another war on a team :disagree:

They will be fine.

Remember when Slava was first learning the triangle system and Kobe got on his case alot? I think the same will go for the Odom/Slava thing. They'll learn to gel together, trust me, the last thing Kobe and Rudy T. will allow for is a fued.


yeah, but Kobe likes Slava, but I have no idea if Odom likes him or not.
noxcel

 

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:13 pm

noxcel wrote:
Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
noxcel wrote:Any news about Odom[all talk, no game] and Slava[all O, no D]?? Are they OK? I don't want another war on a team :disagree:

They will be fine.

Remember when Slava was first learning the triangle system and Kobe got on his case alot? I think the same will go for the Odom/Slava thing. They'll learn to gel together, trust me, the last thing Kobe and Rudy T. will allow for is a fued.


yeah, but Kobe likes Slava, but I have no idea if Odom likes him or not.

He's probably just frusterated. Odom has to respect Slava because he is a very consistent scorer and I believe will even score more with the run-type of game under Rudy T's system.

I really don't think this Odom/Slava thing is that big, just probably miscommunication or lack of knowledge for the offense.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby leftymo on Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:59 pm

realdealbneal wrote:I hope Fisher does good...but I don't wanna see Golden State win :bang:

The Lakers should pull away with this one. Odom won't have a problem against Biedrins or Murphy...and if Butler plays, he'll easily lock down Dunleavy's shooting.

Kobe won't have trouble with J-Rich...and whoever starts out of Dale Davis and Adonal Foyle, either one will be robbed of their shots by Mihm.

Should be an easy regular season victory for the Lakers...but since this is preseason, I won't be too worried if it's a close one, considering the fact that Rudy T will be throwing guys in and out of the lineup (possibly).




They should pull away with this one, just like they pulled away with the Seattle game.

I'm not expecting LA to win, in fact they will lose. You don't just throw a bunch of guys together and expect them to play well together and win. It takes time, in fact the Lakers will take the LONGEST time to gel of any team in the entire league.

So get used to losses, and in large quantities until they figure things out.
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10523
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Back in LA!!! Home Sweet Home

Postby Kobe The Best on Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:40 pm

You guy's should be Happy Odom is on Slavas face just tells this team is serious.
Kobe The Best

 

Postby KB24Gold on Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:23 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Welcome back D-Fish,

Image


It will be interesting to see how he fits with the Warriors. I'm still shocked he choose to go to that team, but I guess there must be a catch.
Image
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
User avatar
KB24Gold
The Rebirth
 
Posts: 5230
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:41 am

Postby Showtime.Revival.05 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:24 pm

its gonna be hard to see fish playing on a different team...especially against us

i expect no less than a blowout from us though
User avatar
Showtime.Revival.05
Clublakers Analyst
 
Posts: 11280
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Chatsworth, CA

Postby Furious D on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:06 pm

Im gonna be at this game so I hope its a blowout. It will be interesting to see how D-Fish does with his new team. You know J-Rich is gonna try to dunk on Kobe.
"That's where I want your jersey in about in about ten years." - Mitch Kupchak
User avatar
Furious D
Good Call Stats Team
 
Posts: 3735
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:03 am
Location: CALIFORNIA

Postby GT1 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:08 pm

Sweet, can't wait.
User avatar
GT1

 
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: Van Nuys, CA

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:08 pm

<< so excited to watch d-fish play... on tv.. :jam2: :smash:
purple_and_gold_fever

 
Posts: 10873
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:54 pm

Postby Crono0801 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:32 pm

I hope D Fish has a good game. damn its gonna be really hard to see him in another uni :man6: . i think we're gonna take this one.

i hope to see Odom have a better game than against the Sonics. i want to see more of Sasha too. damn I wanna see so much stuff, I want to see how Mihm is gonna do. I want to see if he is that good or just got lucky.
RIP Daniel RIP Ana RIP Tom


The Greatest Game of All time
Image
Image
User avatar
Crono0801
Good Call Stats Team
 
Posts: 8034
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Mill Creek/Seattle, WA

Postby outfear on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:44 pm

still cant watch it :disagree: :disagree:

waitting for Lakers VS clippers game on TNT :jam2:
Image
User avatar
outfear

 
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:52 pm

Postby *wishlist* on Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:34 pm

i forgot about good call. will it restart when the regular season begins?
What's it going to take to have the Lakers to have a team song/chant like euroleague.. teams have... I can only wish.
*wishlist*

 
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:55 am
Location: southern california

Postby Realm of Shadows on Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:36 pm

outfear wrote:still cant watch it :disagree: :disagree:

waitting for Lakers VS clippers game on TNT :jam2:


Pre-season?
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21776
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:37 pm

*wishlist* wrote:i forgot about good call. will it restart when the regular season begins?

It's up and running. Click on the link provided in this thread to visit the pre-season edition of Good Call run by BDG.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:37 pm

Realm of Shadows wrote:
outfear wrote:still cant watch it :disagree: :disagree:

waitting for Lakers VS clippers game on TNT :jam2:


Pre-season?

Yes,

Lakers vs. Clips:
Friday, Oct. 22
STAPLES Center
Time: 7:30 pm
TV: TNT
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby KB24 on Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:37 am

I would be carefull with blowout!
They executed Sacramento by 20! These looser teams always play well in the off-season and start to suck when it counts :man10: :man10: :man10: I hope LA wins and obviously we are the much better team but i don´t care! PRE-SEASON is time to get rythem and build chemistry! You don´t need to win!
What i want to see is an improvement in comparision with the last game!
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55507
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:28 am

In Warriors will play Latvian rookie Andris Biedrins, so it would be very interesting to see my compatriot playing against Lakers. This is only pre-season and this game doesn't mean anything...
User avatar
The Kobe Era 2K5

 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:49 am

Postby LakeShizow on Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:05 pm

The Kobe Era 2K5 wrote:In Warriors will play Latvian rookie Andris Biedrins, so it would be very interesting to see my compatriot playing against Lakers. This is only pre-season and this game doesn't mean anything...


Doesn't mean much, but I'll take a W none the less. any good press that the Lakers get, I'll take. Every article seems to have condemned the Lake Show as Kobe w/ 35 pts w/ a loss from now on. I'd like to see a different story
User avatar
LakeShizow

 
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:38 pm

Postby unpossibl1 on Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:16 pm

I think we will see a more all around game from Kobe this time...he will be getting teamates involved, especially LO. Plus, I think that we will get another look at Bobbit. From what I have heard he just had a bad game last time around, although I still don't know if he is better than Brown.
User avatar
unpossibl1

 
Posts: 2897
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: AZ

Next

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.