Sun. 11/2 vs. Warriors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby JSM on Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:10 pm

dang....I just saw highlights on sportcenter, and we had some nice plays
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby JSM on Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:20 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Once again every Laker starter is in double figures

Anyone know what the record is for most games where the starters all have double figures? I think we should be able to break whatever the current record is.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:26 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Once again every Laker starter is in double figures

Anyone know what the record is for most games where the starters all have double figures? I think we should be able to break whatever the current record is.

Good question. I'll try to find out.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby jozps2 on Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:27 pm

If i were to guess it would have to be the old showtime lakers but thats just a guess :man7:
jozps2

Postby wongy on Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:32 pm

:jam2: Hey SwolSwol, so you agree with me that Sunderland is sad?? Wanna start a "Stu should be the man club"??? Way to go Laker's!!! Domination is in view!!! :man13:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:29 am

Well, I'm tired as hell, and it's 12:30, but I completed a video for this game, I'll release it tommorow after school :jam2:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

This forum is not a dating service

Postby Laker2004 on Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:56 am

For those who are looking for a date, go to a different forum, this is a sport discussion forum. Please, I don't care about what some of this dudes will be wearing at staples nor where they will be seating. Just limit yourself to write about our Lakers and that's enough.
Laker2004

Re: This forum is not a dating service

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:34 am

Laker2004 wrote:For those who are looking for a date, go to a different forum, this is a sport discussion forum. Please, I don't care about what some of this dudes will be wearing at staples nor where they will be seating. Just limit yourself to write about our Lakers and that's enough.

wait a sec...ur takin wat he said wrong...yes this is a sports forum...but its also a forum were people make friends because we all love the lakers...y u gota hate on kobe one? maybe he just wants to meet sum of the people hes talked to for so long on this forum...just chill...
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:06 pm

Laker2004 wrote:For those who are looking for a date, go to a different forum, this is a sport discussion forum. Please, I don't care about what some of this dudes will be wearing at staples nor where they will be seating. Just limit yourself to write about our Lakers and that's enough.

wow u need to calm tha F down as long as i know i have a life i dont care what ppl think of me on this forum cuz quite frankly i HAVE one and maybe u should think bout gettin one
FabFourLakers

Postby BDG on Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:14 pm

If you don't care, don't read it dude. It's as simple as that. Don't take this so seriously it's just a forum and nobody's forcing you to do anything here.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:28 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
If you don't care, don't read it dude. It's as simple as that. Don't take this so seriously it's just a forum and nobody's forcing you to do anything here.

He's just telling us what he's wearing so IF anyone else wanted to meet him they could. I'll tell yall what I'm wearing when I goto games this year. For sure someone will have to get together with me If I go. It will be fun.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:56 pm

Ok I was at the game at Staples and here is a recap:

The game was pretty boring....Seriously!!!!

From the beginning of the game it was obvious to the whole crowd who was going to win. Golden State only had 10 players in uniform and without its best players of Van Exel, Richardson, and Troy Murphy.

The Lakers could have dominated this team and beaten them by 40.. the way Golden State plays. The referees where horrible, and the bad calls they made kept the game close.

The Lakers should have beaten GS by over 40...but let up on them by playing average instead of great. The whole crowd was quiet for most of the game. And when the crowd figured out that with the big lead, that its close to impossible that the Lakers would lose..it got more quiet.

Even when GS would come close by 6 or 7, the Lakers had complete control.

The game was boring because the Lakers are too good!!!!
And I'm glad!!!!

One last thing.....Kareem Rush still stinks. He can't make an outside 3 if he's life depended on it. My patience is getting shorter and shorter with him. HE CANNOT MAKE AN OPEN 3!!!!!!!......2 pointers yes.....but not 3 pointers.......and in the GS game...he can't even make some of the 2 pointers.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby BDG on Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:35 pm

Rush needs to work on his game a lot. He needs to be confident when he's on the floor.

For Highlights of the Game, Click Here: http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4912
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight