**SUPPORT OUR CLUBLAKERS BLOGS!**

**SUPPORT OUR CLUBLAKERS BLOGS!**

Postby BDG on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:58 pm

It's mid-season now and our bloggers have been hard at work delivering unique content to this site.

We'd like to remind everyone to please stop by our Lakers Blogs forum and show some love to our writers.

All of our bloggers appreciate your feedback on their pieces. If you disagree with their take, let them know. If you think they're spot on, don't be afraid to tell them how right they are.

The forum isn't just meant for reading/archiving these blogs -- feel free to engage in open discussion.

Let's continue to support the ClubLakers community by reading our site's blogs.

Thank you and keep coming strong.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Props to the Bloggers :jam2: :jam2:

I often enjoy what others take on games.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby 2Pacalypse on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Props to all the Clublakers bloggers. I hope trodgers starts blogging again. :man5:
2Pacalypse
<b><font color="red">Random Thread King

Postby Kurt Rambis on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:56 pm

I barely have time to read LD, let alone other forums. I'll try to stop in once in awhile and check it out though.
I play hard and respect the game. I got your back too
Kurtano FTL :disagree:
:phone: me if your curious about the RAINBOW
Kurt Rambis

Postby Critical Beatdown on Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:34 am

I've checked it a few times but it's rarely ever updated. Bloggers make their name by frequent, daily posts (or at least weekly). If there's rarely new material, traffic is going to be light, that's just a reality of the blogosphere.

I do forget about it sometimes too, because I've been missing crucido's columns and just now realized they're over in the Blog section, not here in the main section.
...as I enter your mind, decorate and paint my sign...LA Lakers will be 2008-09 NBA Champions!
Critical Beatdown

Postby BDG on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:30 am

Let's give a warm welcome to kobeschik24 (aka Vee) with her new blog - Vee's Spot.

:beer:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby aceking on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:38 am

holAhOlA!
I can resist everything except temptation.[img]
http://www.zonabasket.es/wp-content/upl ... on-feb.jpg[/img]
aceking

Postby Oz on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:09 pm

Read some really great blogs, keep them coming. :jam2:
The only reason i still believe in myself , is because no one else does
Oz

Postby Radner on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Is there any chance people can start doing video blogs to interest the section? As much as I like reading long pages of analysis, I sometimes want to listen to people visually or auditorily.
Radner

Postby BDG on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:36 am

JKsnoots wrote:Is there any chance people can start doing video blogs to interest the section? As much as I like reading long pages of analysis, I sometimes want to listen to people visually or auditorily.
Sorry for the late response...

Yes, that's definitely do-able if someone was qualified/interested, we can embed videos onto the front page.

We're going to (eventually) install a modification into the board so that you can embed videos here, even though you currently can't.

BDG
Retired Admin

Return to Lakers Gameday