Thr. 5/14 - Lakers @ Houston - Game 6 - Predictions/Comments

Re: Thr. 5/14 - Lakers @ Houston - Game 6 - Predictions/Comments

Postby leftymo on Thu May 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Slade366 wrote:
SanchoPanda wrote:Bandwagon fans don't care if there team loses or wins. They just move on to the next one.

:jam2: Were all pissed. That's what makes us true fans. Leftymo you and Karacha are my favorite members :tongue1:

ahahah I'm a favorite? nah man...i'm just a very sore loser that's all. I hate losing more than anything in this world... i hate it.

it makes my blood boil.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
leftymo

Postby Slade366 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 pm

leftymo wrote:
Slade366 wrote:
SanchoPanda wrote:Bandwagon fans don't care if there team loses or wins. They just move on to the next one.

:jam2: Were all pissed. That's what makes us true fans. Leftymo you and Karacha are my favorite members :tongue1:

ahahah I'm a favorite? nah man...i'm just a very sore loser that's all. I hate losing more than anything in this world... i hate it.

it makes my blood boil.

So? Nothing wrong with that. You always have good smart posts and ur like awesome.
Slade366

Postby leftymo on Thu May 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Watching the film, shows that the entire team failed. I can't think of a single player that stepped up in this game...

Kobe was equally to blame. His horrible shooting, his lack of defense, lack of boxing out, lack of rotation...

So it was a teamwide failure.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
leftymo

Postby jays/laker on Thu May 14, 2009 9:57 pm

man its going to be a looooooooooooooooongg two days! hopefully we demolish them again in game 7! :jam2: :jam2:
jays/laker

Postby shoe on Thu May 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Winning game 7 depends on if the rockets hit their threes or not
shoe

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Thu May 14, 2009 10:01 pm

KO-mvp-BE wrote:
Jazzygirl205 wrote:I KNEW THIS SITE WERE FULL OF BANDWAGON FANS. REAL FANS EXAMPLE: CLIPPER AND KNCKS FANS. STAND BEHIND THER TEAMS NO MATTER WHAT. SOME OF YOU LAKER FANS ARE SPOILED, ARROGANT AND SELFISH. EVEN ABOUT THE GAMES WE WIN, KEEP JUMPING SHIP. I DON'T SEE ANYONE ON HERE BLASTING BOSTON FOR GOING 7 GAMES WITH THE BULLS, AND 7 GAMES WITH ORLANDO, AND THEY HAVE FAR MORE TALENT THEN BOTH TEAMS EVEN WTHOUT K.G.

IF WE END UP WINNING IT ALL THS SEASON I''M COMING BACK AND MAKING SURE GET IN SOME OF YOU GUY'S GRILLS ABOUT IT.

you're right, i'm thinking this for a long time...
i don't speak for all laker-fans, but the 'fans' on this messageboard aren't real fans.

maybe it's a different mentality in america, i don't know.. but here in europe we stick with our team without bashing each and every player after every loss

Sounds like you're saying that europeans really don't care whether their team wins or loses. Fan is short ofr fanatic. To be fanatic about a team means to feel deep emotions about it. It's like riding a roller coaster. When the Lakers have a good game us fans are loving life. When they have a bad game and lose you don't want to talk to us until the next game because we are p!$$ed. I've been a Lakers fan my whole life. I grew up watching the Lakers with the dad. I have all the faith in the world in this team and know they can win a Championship. That's why I'm P!$$ed when they come out and play like they don't care.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Thu May 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Boston was the best team last season and went 2 7 game series with one 40+ win team and one 30+ win team. Nobody counted them out or talked bad about them or jumped ship. Same thing is happening this season, yes without K.G. but they're still a more loaded team and should be winning both series against the Bulls and Orlando atleast 4-2. No one is bashing them. But when it comes to L.A. and one game 7 series team against a great defensive team, all hell breaks loose. The one-sided critiquing is unfair.
Jazzygirl205

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Thu May 14, 2009 10:06 pm

8+24= Magic wrote:
thisbjgz wrote:
8+24= Magic wrote:LOL MARC JACKSON JUST JUMPED SHIP!!!!!

talking about jumping ship?

i can go back 2 pages back and you're all over Lebron's crotch. not to mention your nick is "8+24=Magic" Quite pathetic, no?

HAHA WHO THE HELL ARE U!!! I NVR JUMPED SHIP!! I SAID "LEBRON COME TO OUR TEAM CUZ U ARE A BETTER COACH THAN PHIL (HE IS) AND A BETTER PLAYER THAN KOBE (HE IS). SUM OF US WERE LAKERS FANS BEFORE KOBE CAME TO THE TEAM U KNOW??? YEA HARD TO IMAGIN , BUT KOBE ONCE WAS NOT IN THIS TEAM. DID U KNOW THAT?

IT IS VERY FRUSTRASTING FOR THE BEST TEAM, WITH THE MOST TALENT PLAY LIKE SUCH CRAP. A LOT OF THIS FALLS ON OUR LEADER! NOT PHIL, BUT KOBE! IF U DON'T THINK THAT LEBRON HAD THE SQUAD THAT KOBE HAD AND WE SWEEP ALL 4 SERIES TO THE FINALS, THEN UR CRAZY.

THIS IS THE LAST, BEST CHANCE FOR KOBE TO WIN IT ALL. NEXT YR QUESTION MARKS ON ARIZA, BROWN, ODOM, AND KOBE GETS OLDER AND LOSES ANOTHER STEP OF COURSE.

I kind of figured this is how most Laker fans felt about Kobe all of his career. I wsh he would've went to another team last season, or after 2004 when the team split so I can see some of you biased L.A. unapprecatve fans burn and fizzle in pain watching our team trying to rebuild like a Western New York knicks.

I wsh Kobe would've took that chance and went to play overseas where he's appreciated better.
Jazzygirl205

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Thu May 14, 2009 10:11 pm

AlleyoOp2KOBE wrote:Man I am so disappointed. I was really looking for Kobe to step up big time tonight.

What else could he do!! He wasn't the only one playng tonight!!! All of our guys didn't make shots, didn't make certain free-throws and Lamar fouled out. Some of our guys couldn't grab the offensive boards. Kobe did his best, he couldn't do it all alone especially after Phil f-cked up and put him too little too late. He was out there getting on his guys more than Phil was, if t wasn't for those 27 shots for 32 points this loss would've been even more embarrassing. That's why for the many people who bashed him for those 60 point games and 50 points games three years ago, are the same people looking for those game today. Too bad!! What's that saying? "You never know what you got until it's gone". That the scenerio here, we just have to try and stick with this new offense Phil and the staff has. Kobe just has to follow it.
Jazzygirl205

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Thu May 14, 2009 10:15 pm

KO-mvp-BE wrote:
Jazzygirl205 wrote:I KNEW THIS SITE WERE FULL OF BANDWAGON FANS. REAL FANS EXAMPLE: CLIPPER AND KNCKS FANS. STAND BEHIND THER TEAMS NO MATTER WHAT. SOME OF YOU LAKER FANS ARE SPOILED, ARROGANT AND SELFISH. EVEN ABOUT THE GAMES WE WIN, KEEP JUMPING SHIP. I DON'T SEE ANYONE ON HERE BLASTING BOSTON FOR GOING 7 GAMES WITH THE BULLS, AND 7 GAMES WITH ORLANDO, AND THEY HAVE FAR MORE TALENT THEN BOTH TEAMS EVEN WTHOUT K.G.

IF WE END UP WINNING IT ALL THS SEASON I''M COMING BACK AND MAKING SURE GET IN SOME OF YOU GUY'S GRILLS ABOUT IT.

i don't speak for all laker-fans, but the 'fans' on this messageboard aren't real fans.

maybe it's a different mentality in america, i don't know.. but here in europe we stick with our team without bashing each and every player after every loss

Exactly!! Maybe you guys are a better country fit for sports admirers let me move then lol. Maybe that's why Kobe was pondering playing overseas. There's a difference between criticsizing the team, but some of these "SO CALLED FANS" in here are posting LeBron pics, wanting Phil fired saying awful ignorant things in the heat of the moment basically throwing the team under the bus. There's a big damn difference there. Amercan fans are spoiled and petty.
Jazzygirl205

Postby Radner on Thu May 14, 2009 10:23 pm

KO-mvp-BE wrote:maybe it's a different mentality in america, i don't know.. but here in europe we stick with our team without bashing each and every player after every loss

Maybe because you guys have things that connect you to the team.........chants, flags, team songs, ect.

NBA fans are hard to tell apart. They all chant "Defense" and bunch of other generic nonsense. It's so easy to get detach from a team since there's a lack of identity or unity.
Last edited by Radner on Thu May 14, 2009 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radner

Postby KO-mvp-BE on Thu May 14, 2009 10:33 pm

jays/laker wrote:
KO-mvp-BE wrote:

i bleed purple and gold. so dont come on here and say the fans on this board arent real fans. there are a lot of real fans here.

no, don't get me wrong

i just mean, when i was watching the game it was 3.30 AM in Belgium. when they are screwing up like they did tonight, i just wanna throw the remote to the tv, i'm just as angry as you guys..

but what i'm talking about is how can you bash the players on your so-loving-laker-team?
ok fish isn't playing well, but don't send him to the moon..? i would just hope he gets his rythm instead of writing only bad stuff, you see

i just can't understand how you can support your team for 82 games and after 2 or 3 bad PO-games ur [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] them all over
"We're witnessing true greatness. It's a rare opportunity to see a guy perform at this level." - Pacers coach Rick Carlisle about Kobe Bryant

KO-mvp-BE

Postby KO-mvp-BE on Thu May 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Radner wrote:
KO-mvp-BE wrote:maybe it's a different mentality in america, i don't know.. but here in europe we stick with our team without bashing each and every player after every loss

Maybe because you guys have things that connect you to the team.........chants, flags, team songs, ect.

NBA fans are hard to tell apart. They all chant "Defense" and bunch of other generic nonsense. It's so easy to get detach from a team.

i think in europe the fans are closer to the team indeed..
we focus more on the team instead of the players ind.

chants, flags and team songs came over from soccer i guess, but the atmosphere is GREAT
"We're witnessing true greatness. It's a rare opportunity to see a guy perform at this level." - Pacers coach Rick Carlisle about Kobe Bryant

KO-mvp-BE

Postby 8+24= Magic on Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Lets put it this way Lakers = Manchester Unt and Rockets = Galaxy. Kobe is Ronaldo and Gasol is rooney. Would u get mad if they were getting taken apart by (insert Galaxy scrub defender)? Maybe football terms will help u Euro's see what is happening here is very very bad lol.
8+24= Magic

Postby KO-mvp-BE on Thu May 14, 2009 10:52 pm

8+24= Magic wrote:Lets put it this way Lakers = Manchester Unt and Rockets = Galaxy. Kobe is Ronaldo and Gasol is rooney. Would u get mad if they were getting taken apart by (insert Galaxy scrub defender)? Maybe football terms will help u Euro's see what is happening here is very very bad lol.

yes you can laugh all you want, but i'm standing behind my team untill they fail to reach their goal (championship). and as long as they have a chance to win it all i'm rooting for them instead of bashing the players i'm supposed 'love'

KO-mvp-BE

Postby Lakeshow24 on Thu May 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Kobe stepped his game up, I don't care if he shot 11 for 27. He had to force some shots, Battier and the Rockets played the best defense you could possibly play on Kobe and nobody else on the Lakers hit any consistent shots. And the interior defense and lack of toughness altogether all series is what's really destroying the Lakers in this series. Has nothing to do with Kobe. In fact, Kobe's defense tonight was excellent at worst.
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss!
THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
Lakeshow24

Postby odom1year on Fri May 15, 2009 1:45 am

I can't believe that Lakers are that soft in the critical game.

If Lakers lose in game 7, they should change the name to Los Angelous Ladies.
odom1year

Postby Heavier Than Heaven on Fri May 15, 2009 5:42 am

Craziest thing about yesterday...WE HAD IT DOWN TO TWO!.

Can't get over that.
BUCK FOSTON

Thanks to Mookie for Avy!
Heavier Than Heaven

Postby revgen on Fri May 15, 2009 7:11 am

^Yep. Then our guards start turning the ball over and Phil decides to take out our defensive anchor that was a huge key in getting us down to 2.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby LakerEricR on Fri May 15, 2009 7:15 am

I'm still stunned.

The Anaheim Ducks played with more heart than the Lakers.
CL's resident Carolina Panther fan
Zune & Xbox Live ID:SBDuckfan

LakerEricR

Postby GNC on Fri May 15, 2009 9:04 am

odom1year wrote:I can't believe that Lakers are that soft in the critical game.

If Lakers lose in game 7, they should change the name to Los Angelous Ladies.

:man10: :man10:
GNC

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Fri May 15, 2009 11:29 am

*edit wrong thread
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby G|B|G|B on Fri May 15, 2009 12:16 pm

can we get game 7 thread?
it would be nice to move on from this game
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator