Thur. 12/01 @ Jazz - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby magicmoment on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:19 am

The Lakers did a pretty good job tonight the first 3 quarters. but i wasnt so happy about the 4th quarter. we went 9 whole mins without scoring. good thing LO broke the ice. and then we openned the door to the Jazz to win... till they finally took the lead. i was upset! and then we got a whole bunch of bad calls from the refs. nice to see that the Lakers can close out the game without Kobe. the team needs to NOT depend on Kobe so much. Now Kobe sees what his team is really made of! now, we have to consistently play well.. hopefully everything picks up from now on.

SASHA ROCKS MY SOCKS! :bow:
i L0ve Sasha!
hehe (from a #1 Sasha fan) l0l.. he lives by me! :mhihi:
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby magicmoment on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:21 am

jellyroll49 wrote::bang: :disagree: :mad1: :man2: :man5: :nono2: :panic2: :scurred: :soapbox: :splat: :toilet3: :what: :bricks: :hurl:

:man3: i dont get it... y r u mad?

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
magicmoment

Postby alvstan on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:22 am

good shoot by Sasha..but let not be carried away..he was lucky the shoot went in! :man13:
I THINK THEREFORE I AM!
alvstan

Postby BDG on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:25 am

RCTfansMal661 wrote:On Good Call, I put down 5 points but the Lakers won by 4 and 42% field goal which is CORRECT on the scoreboard and I almost win something.
42.5% -- rounds up to 43 :man12:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby jellyroll49 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:26 am

magicmoment wrote:
jellyroll49 wrote::bang: :disagree: :mad1: :man2: :man5: :nono2: :panic2: :scurred: :soapbox: :splat: :toilet3: :what: :bricks: :hurl:

WHY AM I MAD?!?!?!

DID U WATCH THAT GAME?

ive been defending kobe when hes having bad nights but that was ridiculous. his shot selection was horrible. this was one of those rare games that the tri looked decent and kobe has to start jacking up shots like there was no tomorrow..... :mad1: :bang: :disagree:
"It's not even close," says one Western Conference scout. "The difference between Kobe and LeBron is like [the one between] a Maserati and a Volvo."

:pipe: = bud enhanced post
jellyroll49

Postby jellyroll49 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:29 am

Showtime is Magic wrote:
Lakers4Eva wrote:Barkley is speaking that real.
I was trying to tell people that the reason why this team cant catch a rhythm is cuz Kobe was jacking up shots all the time and most of the times they were bad shots. :disagree:
When Kobe understands the team aspect of basketball is when this team will get better, not a moment sooner.

cough cough cough BANDWAGON cough cough cough

how is he a banwogoner? is cuz hes not blind like most fans and praises the lakers no matter what? i completely agree with barkley. this team wont win squat if we dont learn to play team ball instead of kobe jacks up 35 shots a night ball.
"It's not even close," says one Western Conference scout. "The difference between Kobe and LeBron is like [the one between] a Maserati and a Volvo."

:pipe: = bud enhanced post
jellyroll49

Postby magicmoment on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:32 am

jellyroll49 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:

WHY AM I MAD?!?!?!

DID U WATCH THAT GAME?

ive been defending kobe when hes having bad nights but that was ridiculous. his shot selection was horrible. this was one of those rare games that the tri looked decent and kobe has to start jacking up shots like there was no tomorrow..... :mad1: :bang: :disagree:

i've seen Kobe throw up worse shots. and this is the first game (from my memory) that i've seen Kobe foul out. he usually knows how to play with fouls. but him fouling out was sorta good for the team too coz then he got to see what his team is capable of doing. hopefully we can carry the good things we did today into tomorrow's game coz we'll need it vs. KG.

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
magicmoment

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:43 am

i have to say that i dont mind kobe taking 30 shots but god damn kobe , i love you but please , take it in , stop settling for jumpers 100% of time, comoen at least 1/3 time or 1/2 times take it iN!

your jumpshot is a thing of beauty but you have to take it in to get fts and fouls and so u can get more distance on ur jumpers.

comone , what happened to that quick first step??! what happned to that basline drive that resulted in a wide open reverse!!? what happned you cant even get around your man now!!
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

Postby kolka on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:43 am

jellyroll49 wrote:how is he a banwogoner? is cuz hes not blind like most fans and praises the lakers no matter what? i completely agree with barkley. this team wont win squat if we dont learn to play team ball instead of kobe jacks up 35 shots a night ball.

:jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
I'm with you, man
«Basketball is sharing» Phil Jackson
kolka

Postby Lakerfan36 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:47 am

Kobe's Clutch fake foul :bow: Kobe clutch free throws :bow: Sashas 3 in OT :bow:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:59 am

Didn't see the whole game. But at the end of the fourth, our offense - at least to me - seemed more poised than previous games.

Also, Sasha has gone up in respect from me. I've known there was a reason we held onto him, and that's it. Not only the shot, but the key loose ball he lept up in the air for - HEART!

Great win. We had the lead, slipped, and showed poised without our leader who fouled out - all good things.

Let's get the Wolves and Cats and move back to .500!
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby kobe4ever on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:00 am

we couldve won it in regulation if kobe's shoe size was 2 size smaller :man10:
Lakers record (2005~2008) when im at the staple center :
when i drink sprite : 12-3
when i drink coke : 2-6
kobe4ever

Postby shoe on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:01 am

this game really made me angry at kobe

STOP JACKIN UP STUPID SHOTS!!!!

take it in, draw fouls, kick it out, post up.... :bang: :bang: :mad1: :mad1:

a part of me was actually glad that he fouled out cuz i wanted to see the team respond without him in the game
shoe

Postby Real Deal on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:11 am

Quick question: who's our second option?

I'm waiting for one of you Kobe bashers to tell me. Otherwise, you'll be seeing 30-35 a game each night, and when you wonder why, look back at Odom's inconsistent scoring, and Smush's scoring before this game.

SOMEONE has to score 20 a game...period. That means 20 one night, maybe 24 another night, maybe 16 the next...so on and so forth.

And as I recall, Barkley said something about the guys going, "Here, Kobe...score." Yeah...that's about it, it's exactly what's happening.
Real Deal

Postby Lakerfan36 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:15 am

Real Deal wrote:Quick question: who's our second option?

Sasha :jam2: Image
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

Lakerfan36

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:15 am

Until we have defined roles, Kobe will keep taking shots. In my opinion, his 4th quater shot selection was alot better than some previous games.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby nameant on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:16 am

man that game was disgusting to watch. the refs did everything they could to try and hand the jazz the game. i could barely watch. if i wasnt a laker fan, there's no way you could've paid me to have watched that game. glad we got the W..we deserved it. we shoulda won this game comfortably by 8-10 points. cant even believe the amount of calls... :hurl:
nameant

Postby Questionmark on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:16 am

I'm waiting for one of you Kobe bashers to tell me. Otherwise, you'll be seeing 30-35 a game each night, and when you wonder why, look back at Odom's inconsistent scoring, and Smush's scoring before this game.

SOMEONE has to score 20 a game...period. That means 20 one night, maybe 24 another night, maybe 16 the next...so on and so forth.

And as I recall, Barkley said something about the guys going, "Here, Kobe...score." Yeah...that's about it, it's exactly what's happening.

I agree. We have a first option and a third option (Odom). We win games when we have two or more players scoring 20 points. If we had a legit second option, imagine how much better Odom would play. More assists, less scoring, but that's fine. He would be our third option anyway. Kobe would shoot the ball less and take better shots, and our team would be playing with more confidence since a bad night from the best player on the team doesn't always mean a loss.
Questionmark

Postby TalkieWalkie on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:32 am

Kobe's shot is NON EXISTANT...its come to a point when I used to expect his shots to go in...now, hes so Allen Iversonesque (however without the assists) that I feel like watching him is NO FUN AT ALL....no dominance in his offense...just VOLUME........ I am the biggest Kobe fan on this board....but right now, I really don't care for his game at all.... I'd be in favor of putting him on the bench for much longer stretches....
If on the morrow of the revolution, the masses of the people have only phrases at their service, if they do not recognize, by clear and blinding facts, that the situation has been transformed to their advantage, if the overthrow ends only in a change of persons and forumlae, nothing will have been acheived. -Peter Kropotkin
TalkieWalkie

Postby Phat$haq on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:32 am

alvstan wrote:good shoot by Sasha..but let not be carried away..he was lucky the shoot went in! :man13:

Yeah, i guess the two freethrows he hit were lucky as well. :bang:

Nice clutch freethrows by Sasha. :bow:
Phat$haq

Postby Lakerfan36 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:34 am

Real Deal wrote:Do the popular thing, Phil: bench Kobe. That way, we can be blown out by 40.

TalkieWalkie wrote: I'd be in favor of putting him on the bench for much longer stretches....

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

Lakerfan36

Postby KB24 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:57 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:SASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He is a great man. He will lead the Lakers to greatness.

I am on the bandwagon

I purchase a Vujacic jersey.

You must be REALLY desperate BDG, don´t you? :man4: :man10:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby KB24 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:02 am

What can you say, the most horrible team in basketball right can take you to overtime and almost win the game. It was once again a sad performence IMO, even after we won. What upsets me more than anything are Kobes 20 misses, yet again he has not realized yet he is not MJ and he didn´t have great defenders on him. Franchise player or not, he is simply terrible to watch lately for me. 30 points on 31 shots. Its safe to say we should be concerned.

KB24
Site Admin

Postby DMK on Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:18 am

THANK YOU!!!! :bow: :bow: :jam2:

Im so sick of people saying "quit jacking up shots!" ... ALTHOUGH I DO wish he would drive to the basket more.... HOWEVER ive seen more non-calls on Kobe driving to the lane this year then any season in recent memory.

I taped this game and ill watch it tonight and observe our youngs and such, im just glad we won it.. i hate the way we had to win it...but there are positives in everything.

Eccl.7:20, Gal.2:16, Jn.3:16, Jn.14:6, Acts 16:31, Rom.6:23, Eph.3:17
DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby KB24 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:05 am

We would find out who the second option is if there was a chance. With Kobe taking 40% of all Laker shots its hard to find a second option. Kobe has deserved to get bashed. We have 5000 members here and at least 4000 love Kobe Bryant but if 3500 are angry there is a reason for that. We know we have an issue and thats scoring. We have 2 options
1.Kobe take 30+ shots and we suck without any perspective to become better
2.Kobe takes 20 shots and we suck with a slight chance somebody will grow into that role. Its all about principles and Kobe doesn´t live up to that. I consider myself a HUGE Kobe fan but sometimes it just doesn´t go into my head why epople won´t admit that he is not flawless, that he makes mistakes, that he is not MJ. How that happens is beyond me. The majority doesn´t say lets trade Kobe, we are worried because the best play in the game is underachieving bigtime. He is 15th in the efficiency ranking, an all-time low since 1999 and that right after a full off-season to work out. Nobody has given up on Kobe but people want to see changes with a GREAT right to do so.

KB24
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight