Thur. 3/10 @ Mav's - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby leftymo on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:32 pm

CLICKCLICK wrote:i think that after the 3 missed oppurtinities against NY, Toronto, and the celts.

we're learning how to close out games, we might lose som, but we dont make the same mistakes as before in the last 2 minutes

slowly but surely... this was a small step in the right direction. I think there are more of the other kinds coming before these kinds but eventually they'll get there...

by the end, they'll be so good, it'll be like our championship lakers that would close a gap on any team in any building in any game.
leftymo

Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby nbafan on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:33 pm

^ can anyone recap what Kobe said post game?
nbafan

Postby leftymo on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:33 pm

kingprince22 wrote:once again, kobe owns the fans booing him.......oh well :man11:

I think this has been discussed before but shouldn't fans cheer him? I mean if they want to believe the crap that Kobe broke up the dynasty, which makes the Lakers an easier opponent around the league...

why boo the guy allegedly responsible?

looks like fans of other teams aren't very smart... ha ha ha...
leftymo

Postby hZm on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:35 pm

leftymo wrote:
hZm wrote:No, im not saying you're a dick, but you're just negative in your own way. I didnt mean it like that.

You're not saying I'm a dick. re-read the post. "your bein a dick" your reply, he's like that every night. There's nothing about negative in that.

Do you not know what you call someone when you do it?

You could just be a little to realistic for some of us. (edited my post)[/quote]

See that's not an insult. And I won't disagree there. It's who I am, I'm not going to change for anybody. But the other statement... is an insult, and you might have not intended to say I'm a dick, but that's precisely what you said.[/quote]

I was JUST KIDDING with that first post. I thought it would be obvious. I dont blame you if you didnt notice since you dont really know me at all. But I was kidding. Sorry if you look that the wrong way.
Last edited by hZm on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hZm

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:36 pm

omg whatta game!!! kobe is the most awesomest person ever!!!!!! :bow: :jam2:

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby dynasty4kobe on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:39 pm

As annoying as the negativity is around here, I'll put up with it if it means that the Lakers are going to win.

"Then when we do get back on top, [bandwagoners] are going to want to jump back on and we're going to tell them there's no more room."
-Kobe Bryant, March 28, 2005, 32-37

"I Survived 2005" Club
dynasty4kobe, DarthRekal, In The Key
dynasty4kobe

Postby JSM on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:41 pm

Final Stats

Kobe-36 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, steal, 14-22 from the field, 8-10 from the line in 44 minutes
Odom-15 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists, block
Atkins-13 points & 3 assists
Mihm-10 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks
Tierre-10 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists
JJ-6 points, 5 rebounds, block, assist
Caron-4 points, 4 rebounds, assist
Luke-4 points, rebound
Grant-2 points, 2 rebounds, block
White Flag-1 rebound, 0-3 shooting in 8 minutes
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Diwal on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:42 pm

KB8 till infinity wrote:Big win guys. I´ve predicted a win by 4 and it came a win by 5 :jam2: .
Kobe Bryant is unreal. 14-22 :man4: Damn since he has stoped bombing 3 pointers his shooting FG% is UNBELIEVABLE for a guard who faces double and triple teams consistently. :man4: No Plantar Facitis and Kobe once again uses his deadly fadeaway :man1: :man13: :man13: :man13:
Damn those dumb losses like against the Clipps have cost us a good record.
Bench Caron by the way :mad1:

Can you imagine at the start of next seaon??? not only will his ankle and foot be healed, he will be shooting like crazy during the off season. oh boy i just cant wait for 2005-2006 lol if u think this is a godly kobe wait till next season :jam2: :bow: :jam2: kobe will go :man7:
Diwal

Postby hZm on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:43 pm

jsm0331 wrote:Final Stats

Kobe-36 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, steal, 14-22 from the field, 8-10 from the line in 44 minutes
Odom-15 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists, block
Atkins-13 points & 3 assists
Mihm-10 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks
Tierre-10 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists
JJ-6 points, 5 rebounds, block, assist
Caron-4 points, 4 rebounds, assist
Luke-4 points, rebound
Grant-2 points, 2 rebounds, block
White Flag-1 rebound, 0-3 shooting in 8 minutes

More important, Lakers are back in the Playoffs. :jam2:
hZm

Postby LakRfAn on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:46 pm

KB8 till infinity wrote:Big win guys. I´ve predicted a win by 4 and it came a win by 5 :jam2: .
Kobe Bryant is unreal. 14-22 :man4: Damn since he has stoped bombing 3 pointers his shooting FG% is UNBELIEVABLE for a guard who faces double and triple teams consistently. :man4: No Plantar Facitis and Kobe once again uses his deadly fadeaway :man1: :man13: :man13: :man13:

That's not why. The first half of the season, Kobe was taking the ball up and was put in situations where the doubleteam came right away. Now, he is facing single coverage when he catches the ball now because of the way Frank H. has been running the offense. The scouting will catch up and make it harder for him as the season goes on, but it's still a far more effective way for him to get his points

But yes, Kobe's been unbelievable lately.

BTW: Nice prediction. I predicted doom & gloom.
LakRfAn
Resident Hoops Junkie

Postby leftymo on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:46 pm

Diwal wrote:

Can you imagine at the start of next seaon??? not only will his ankle and foot be healed, he will be shooting like crazy during the off season. oh boy i just cant wait for 2005-2006 lol if u think this is a godly kobe wait till next season :jam2: :bow: :jam2: kobe will go :man7:

shhh, when kobe hits his prime the league won't have a prayer, but the team's chemistry and structure has to be put in place correctly... its a slow and delicate process, dont' get too excited just yet!
leftymo

Postby LakRfAn on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:49 pm

Interesting little hints of team chemistry throughout

Good sign

Let's see if they can put together two solid performances in a row
Last edited by LakRfAn on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LakRfAn
Resident Hoops Junkie

Postby leftymo on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:51 pm

hZm wrote:[
I was JUST KIDDING with that first post. I thought it would be obvious. I dont blame you if you didnt notice since you dont really know me at all. But I was kidding. Sorry if you look that the wrong way.

First you didn't say it, and now its just kidding.

In the context, it appeared like more fuel on the fire...

its ok to backpeddle... from denial, bargaining, to just kidding...

cool.... lakers won, i'm happy, i can rest peacefully instead of tossing & turning...
leftymo

Postby JSM on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:51 pm

Here's something I found interesting in a 6 day span, Kobe has scored 76 points on Dallas (2 games, 40 on the 4th and 36 tonight).
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby kobe6962 on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:52 pm

Yes I am negative I admit.. I didnt think they win tonight but that was a good win.. Kobe is incredible he wont let the Lakers lose. Even when the other guys look like they will implode..

One game at a time
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby Guest on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:56 pm

DID YOU KNOW
Kobe shot a higher percentage tonight than Shaq :man4:

Postby extreme on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:58 pm

i don't understand this anymore, we lose @ home against clips and now we're winning a game who is @ much higher levil than the clips, the mavs.
wtf is hapening with the lakers. Ok, we need try to win against the mavs also but against the clips this was a must win
extreme
ClubLakers Rep: Belgium

Postby Guest on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:59 pm

NICE GAME LAKERS!!!

Keep it up all we need is Kobe and Lamar to do good well be allright.

Kobe is awesome right now he is on fire lets ride him to the playoffs.

and by the way whoever watched the game, How annoying is avery Johnsons voice?? Haha

you could hear hi mfrom like a mile away annoying guy lol.

GO LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSS!~

Postby TalkieWalkie on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:03 am

I cannot find a manly way to say this... and even though it sounds fruity... I am gonna say it.

I LOVE KOBE BRYANT.
If on the morrow of the revolution, the masses of the people have only phrases at their service, if they do not recognize, by clear and blinding facts, that the situation has been transformed to their advantage, if the overthrow ends only in a change of persons and forumlae, nothing will have been acheived. -Peter Kropotkin
TalkieWalkie

Postby Lakerfan36 on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:07 am

this team is unpredictable...one night they lose to the clippers at home...then next, they beat the mavericks away....

good win for the lakers....even tho magic johnson said its basically impossible for the lakers to make the playoffs....i still think they have a good chance :jam2:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby kobe6962 on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:11 am

Lakers are too unpredictable for me. I can't put my finger on them. They will give you a couple of seizures!
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby KobeOcho on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:18 am

How annoying is avery Johnsons voice?? Haha
you could hear hi mfrom like a mile away annoying guy lol.

Yea I heard someone screaming Five!!!! Five!!! surprised that loud voice came from the little guy, i agree tho, pretty annoying.

anyways, great game for L.A. we need lamar to consistently play well offensively and not disappear. good team D today i guess, held dallas to 37.5% shooting. lakers better not take it easy on charlotte next and should put them away early. otherwise, they'll end up with an L like they did against, dare i say.. Atlanta...
KobeOcho

Postby shoe on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:24 am

IM SHOCKED!!!! :man4:

but we've had shocking wins like this before
shoe

Negative talk will always bring me down

Postby ndawg10 on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:25 am

I'm just rollin over here reading all these comments after watching Kobe drop 30 + on the Mavs. I also loved watching Mark Cuban whine and shake his head in disbelief as my Lakers spank his team at home. This is a team with absolutely no similarity at all of the Lakers that use to whip Dallas arse the years before. Today is a good day in L.A.!!!!!!
>THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE<
ndawg10

Postby CLICKCLICK on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:36 am

lol funniest part of the game, was when kobe made that ridicilous and 1 play in the fourth, i think it was henderson. he turned around and saw the ball go in and put his hands on his head "OH MY GOD! HOW DID THAT GO IN!?!""

priceless
CLICKCLICK

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday