Thur. 3/24 @ Nuggets - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby hZm on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:24 pm

DJ Qube wrote:
kobe6962 wrote:
shoe wrote:THIS IS JUST SICK!!!!!!

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!

7 STRAIGHT LOSSES!!!!

WE WERE JUST IN THE FINALS LAST YEAR!!!

Damn right look at what we have bullcrap on our squad.. OH Shaq I miss you big fella!

I can't say I miss Shaq too much... I miss winning. :man5:

Same here.
hZm

Postby Lateralus on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:24 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Chucky Atkins has to be one of the worst players EVER to start in a Laker uniform.

I can't remember a player I've wanted off the team more than him.

The bright spot of this game was Devean's good defense and shooting. If he can keep that up I'd love it. I hope he gets more PT.

He fouled too much however.
Lateralus

Postby 2SGHistory on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:24 pm

if the idea is for kobe to turn into jordan, we still have time :bang:
Feeling Good, Feeling Great...Feeling Great, Feeling Good, How Are You?

-Tipsy
2SGHistory

Postby kobe6962 on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:25 pm

Chokey can go to hell! :mad1:
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby BDG on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:27 pm

Lateralus wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Chucky Atkins has to be one of the worst players EVER to start in a Laker uniform.

I can't remember a player I've wanted off the team more than him.

The bright spot of this game was Devean's good defense and shooting. If he can keep that up I'd love it. I hope he gets more PT.

He fouled too much however.
True, but I'll attribute that to it being his first game back... Devean hasn't really ever had a foul trouble problem.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby shoe on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:27 pm

score???

i turned off tv...couldnt watch anymore
shoe

Postby RenePerezz on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:28 pm

shoe wrote:score???

i turned off tv...couldnt watch anymore

I believe 117- 94!

:man5:
RenePerezz

Postby BDG on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:28 pm

Chucky Atkins: 4/15 shooting and FIVE BLOWN LAYUPS.

And why the hell does Kobe only get 4 shots in the 2nd half?!?!?! I barely even saw him with the ball!!!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby RenePerezz on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:29 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Chucky Atkins: 4/15 shooting and FIVE BLOWN LAYUPS.

And why the hell does Kobe only get 4 shots in the 2nd half?!?!?! I barely even saw him with the ball!!!

Exactly, like others have mentioned. he has developed the loser mentality. Late in the 4th all he did was pass, pass, and pass some more even on open shots.

:mad1:

I think he also was too embarrassed to shoot, he'd rather his teammates look horrible shooting the ball than him. he did have a couple of airballs late in the game.
Last edited by RenePerezz on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RenePerezz

Postby shoe on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:29 pm

just looked at boxscore

sasha - 3/3 1/1 threes 7 points :man1:
shoe

Postby Lakerfan36 on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:30 pm

good job lakers :freak2:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby kobe6962 on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:32 pm

That idiot has to go. He is a ballhog. Kobe is the first option ATKINS NOT YOU!

Kobe looks timid now and the fire appears to be gone. Better get used to this fans its going to be a longgggggg losing streak!
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby hZm on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:32 pm

hZm wrote:NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE!
hZm

Postby Lateralus on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:33 pm

RenePerezz wrote:

Exactly, like others have mentioned. he has developed the loser mentality. Late in the 4th all he did was pass, pass, and pass some more even on open shots.

:mad1:

I think he also was too embarrassed to shoot, he'd rather his teammates look horrible shooting the ball than him. he did have a couple of airballs late in the game.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Lateralus

Postby RenePerezz on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:34 pm

kobe6962 wrote:

That idiot has to go. He is a ballhog. Kobe is the first option ATKINS NOT YOU!

Kobe looks timid now and the fire appears to be gone. Better get used to this fans its going to be a longgggggg losing streak!

I swear Chucky is going to make me break something around my house one of these days!!!! When he ballhogs, and looks for his own shot and misses he makes me want to actually meet him and punch him in the face!!!

:man2:
RenePerezz

Postby Crono0801 on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:35 pm

God why are all of you guys bashing Kobe? Shaq this Shaq that, you guys need to get over losing Shaq and get into the real world.

You guys are putting all the blame on Kobe, but he has done more than enough for the team. Its all of players who can't convert and play defense.

I'm not gonna lie I'm not even watching the game and I probably won't watch many more this season but you guys need to just suck it up and walk it off. Losing Shaq is not the end of the world. I already know you guys are gonna try to get smart and say its not the end of the world but its the end of the playoffs for the Lakers but you guys just neet to be patient. If you guys can't be patient and stay a Laker fan cuz of a losing season you guys need to go somewhere else or go watch some Hawks games.
RIP Daniel RIP Ana RIP Tom

The Greatest Game of All time
Crono0801
Good Call Stats Team

Postby Lateralus on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:36 pm

Crono0801 wrote:God why are all of you guys bashing Kobe? Shaq this Shaq that, you guys need to get over losing Shaq and get into the real world.

You guys are putting all the blame on Kobe, but he has done more than enough for the team. Its all of players who can't convert and play defense.

I'm not gonna lie I'm not even watching the game and I probably won't watch many more this season but you guys need to just suck it up and walk it off. Losing Shaq is not the end of the world. I already know you guys are gonna try to get smart and say its not the end of the world but its the end of the playoffs for the Lakers but you guys just neet to be patient. If you guys can't be patient and stay a Laker fan cuz of a losing season you guys need to go somewhere else or go watch some Hawks games.

I don't think anyone regrets trading Shaq ( at least the rational fans), some are just worried that this constant losing is going into Kobe's head and will only make things worse. Nothing good can come out of losing.
Lateralus

Postby Crono0801 on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:37 pm

shoe wrote:just looked at boxscore

I went to a Laker game and he was shooting good during the warmups.
RIP Daniel RIP Ana RIP Tom

The Greatest Game of All time
Crono0801
Good Call Stats Team

Postby kobe6962 on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:38 pm

Lateralus wrote:
Crono0801 wrote:God why are all of you guys bashing Kobe? Shaq this Shaq that, you guys need to get over losing Shaq and get into the real world.

I don't think anyone regrets trading Shaq ( at least the rational fans), some are just worried that this constant losing is going into Kobe's head and will only make things worse. Nothing good can come out of losing.

Exactly well i do regret trading him. But I would of been happy if we gotten some better players for him. But Kobe I am starting to worry about him the losing gotta be eating him away.

kobe6962

Postby kobe6962 on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:42 pm

Crono0801 wrote:
shoe wrote:just looked at boxscore

I went to a Laker game and he was shooting good during the warmups.

He even had a dunk I say start him might as well

kobe6962

Postby ExPatLkrFan on Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:08 pm

Crono0801 wrote: or go watch some Hawks games.

I think they look a lot like this one.
ExPatLkrFan

Postby LukeWalton on Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:26 pm

i only watched the game till 1/2 time

for starters
1) Get That Trash Tierre Brown of that damn court. He doesnt belong here. Hes not going to be on this team next year. Might as well give Sasha some experience hes the future.
2) get Crappy >>> Slava out the game 2. Hes worthless y in the world was he signed again :bang:

god our bench sickens me....
LukeWalton

Postby Darshan on Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:35 pm

wow the lakers must really be scratching their heads. 7 straight losses, kobe shooting 5/13, things dont look so good. 32-36 isnt bad, but its not "laker" material. These lakers should be 36-32 or even 38-30. Like I said, maybe this is just kind of a "practice" year. A "year off" so to speak. Next year, you guys should be fine.

on the bright side, the Bulls have a better record :man9:

aww cmon, i had to. :man1:
Delta Nu - 0096
The Brotherhood of Lambda Chi Alpha
Darshan

Postby KB24Gold on Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:45 pm

Some of you people are hilarious. Complaining here and there because our beloved Lakers are not what they use to be. That's life, nothing good last forever and if you want more good things to come, you gotta suffer. Look at the other teams in the NBA that have been struggling for YEARS (Hawks, Knicks, Bucks, magics) these teams along with a few others don't have the same kind of success as the Lakers Franchise do. This team may suck now but give it time. Life is all about being patient,(stop dwelling of the would of could of like stuff cause it doesn't do anything) and if you don't have the patients then don't nother living life.
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
KB24Gold
The Rebirth

Postby Darshan on Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:04 am

amen
Delta Nu - 0096
The Brotherhood of Lambda Chi Alpha
Darshan

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight