Thur. 3/24 @ Nuggets - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby LAMonstar23 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:39 am

These are the performances for their must win game:

Atkins shooting 4-15
Tierre shooting 1-10
Slava shooting 2-6
Kobe shooting 5-13 (barely any shots in the 4th)

Plus crappy Defence.

Like I said before....Go LAKERS 2005-06! :jam2:
LAMonstar23

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:34 am

:mad1:
:bang:
:disagree:

No more comments!
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby magicmoment on Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:46 am

this game.... :disagree: :mad1:
we were playing alright in the 1st half.. but i really ont know whats wrong with us an the 2nd half. i can understand that kobe runs out of fuel. but what about the rest of the guys :man3: ..

george was alright today considering he's been out for sum time. it was surprising to hear that he wud be back though. nice to see him doing something out there. his D was acceptable. too many fouls though. it's ok. he MAY be able to help out.

Kobe wasnt too hot today. 18 pts. but u cant have a good game EVERY game!

:whew:...we gotta fix this.......we gotta fix this. :man5:
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby kobe6962 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:01 am

magicmoment wrote:this game.... :disagree: :mad1:
we were playing alright in the 1st half.. but i really ont know whats wrong with us an the 2nd half. i can understand that kobe runs out of fuel. but what about the rest of the guys :man3: ..

george was alright today considering he's been out for sum time. it was surprising to hear that he wud be back though. nice to see him doing something out there. his D was acceptable. too many fouls though. it's ok. he MAY be able to help out.

Kobe wasnt too hot today. 18 pts. but u cant have a good game EVERY game!

:whew:...we gotta fix this.......we gotta fix this. :man5:

Kobe havent had a good second half in a long time.. His defense stinks this year dead atrocious
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby kobe6962 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:02 am

Oh look at this BDG and anyone that hates Chokey Atkins this sums it up. This punk got some nerve!

Bad offensive, bad defensive, bad shots, giving up layups, that is a losing formula," Lakers guard Chucky Atkins said. "When you lose a bunch in a row and progressively get worse, it is tough. It seems when teams are missing a few guys or don't have their starters, we get blown out. We have no cohesiveness as a team."
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday