Thur. 10/20 vs. Nuggets - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakerfan36 on Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:37 pm

Odom had a sick block on melo.

:jam2:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:25 pm

abeer...GREAT analysis of the game...

heres mine:

You guys, we got a MAJOR STEAL with Kwame...i mean did anyone see when he first got the ball in the post? he BULLDOZED his way thru K MART! And K mart aint no scrap...the guy is strong as hell in the post...K mart was forced to foul this guy...and unfortunately kwame was HORRIFIC from the line...but 7 of 8 from the field? are u kidding me? GET THIS GUY THE BALL! Not only can kwame easily get 15 and 10 a game...the guy could easily get 20 and 10 THIS YEAR....if we give this guy the ball he will either force a double team, take it in for an easy score, get fouled and go tot he line for 2, or kick it back out for a wide open shot...

That was the only bright spot of this game unfortunately...wow it seems like every time i turned away from the TV, the nuggets would get a dunk or a 3...not a good sign...the absolutely killed us...the final score is misleading...they basically won this game in the 3rd quarter...but thank god its preseason...i think sometimes our D wasnt reallly trying....u will see a major difference when the regular season starts....the demand for D isnt as high in preseason as it is in regular season...so our D right now is misleading

but i hafta say phil's call for full court press is NOT a good idea...we need to press teams according to their personnel...bcuz what iw as REALLY gettin mad over was how CLOSE sasha and parker were playin BOYKINS! the guy can outrun 95% of all PGs in the LEAGUE adn they're playin him SO close up...

Man but Devean George as a 6th man candidate...the guy looked like a LEADER out there...everyone is worried about our bench? im worried about our starters! Our bench has actually been produccing for us! Our starters were outplayed by the nuggs starters, and THATS what bothers me...but then agian, we can always use that exccuse that "its preseason"

but seriously....MIHM hasnt cchanged one bit...i hope this is JUST PRESEASON and Mihm will not commit stupid fouls and blow open lay ups or for that matter BLOCK his own damn shot ! (man i put my head down for like 10 minutes when he did that)....but i dunno how many times i said "f'ing mihm!" during the 1st half...god he has been MISERABLE in preseason...lets hope he picks it up!

Yes its been 4 games and now we can really evaluate this team...most ppl's evaluations have been accurate...but surprisingly it hasnt been our BENCh that has struggled...its been our starters! Laker starters were down 16-3 !!!!! Thats PITIFUL...i hate how Kobe is STILL taking jump shots...not taking it to the hole like he should...ODOM is STILL jacking up flat 3's....there should be something written on kobe and odom's lockers...GET TO THE HOLE!

and laker fans....be ready for Kwamme this season....hes definitely gonna surprise a lot of ppl...but its not gonna be up to him...it'll be up to odom, kobe and the rest of the laker teammates to GET THIS MAN THE BALL!!!!
FabFourLakers

Postby The Nugget on Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:00 pm

It seems someone forgot to lock this. :man12:
The Nugget

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:54 am

The Nugget wrote:It seems someone forgot to lock this. :man12:

Nuggs, it doesn't become locked until the next game starts.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:04 pm

Now it's updated and locked!
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby The Nugget on Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:43 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
The Nugget wrote:It seems someone forgot to lock this. :man12:

Nuggs, it doesn't become locked until the next game starts.

It had already started. :man1:

The Nugget

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday