Thur. 1/19 @ Queens - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby c.Lin on Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:47 am

Hey, what do you know.... Odom took 15 shots...
c.Lin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:03 pm

Mental breakdowns offensively.

Mental breakdowns defensively.

Complete mental breakdown on alot of levels. One game at a time, and when tipoff occurs tonight vs. Phx... this game will be a mere memory. Overreation kills me by Laker nation.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby magicmoment on Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:09 pm

Savage1 wrote:
lakaboy42 wrote:lamar and phil lost the game tonight, lamar for obvious reasons, and phil for putting in luke walton in overtime, he got burned 3 times and with him in the kings could double kobe

Yeah, Luke was having a horrible game, but continued to get time anyways. I would of rather seen Cook or Bynum out there rather than Luke who proved time and time again that it wasn't his night.

yah i was mad too coz Luke was killing us! but yet Phil kept him in.. and Cook didnt get mins last night.. why dos phil decide to put LUKE?
i think i was more mad at the fact that Luke was in the game then at LO.. but whatever.. the game's over. we cant change anything..

Bibby's not supposed to score 40pts! only Kobe and AI! hahaha.. JP!
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby Lakerfantilidie on Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:53 pm

Lamar picked a helluva time to decide he wanted to be aggressive. Been begging this guy to be more assertive all year, but at the time he shouldn't be is when he decides to. Scary, because we are going to need him to be aggressive now against Phx, but he probably won't because of this bone-head play.

Secondly, Phil........in that situation Kobe should have the ball, they had to foul, Kobe's hit 48 straight :bang:

Kwame - Please dunk the ball :man2:

Smush- Don't foul people calling time outs. Don't go under screens when a guy is on fire from 3 or late in the game when a 3 can kill you :mad1:

:disagree: Kobe - you are not going to get the ball everytime down the court :disagree: Even though you should.

Luke - should be far in the rotation behind Cook & Bynum.
Lakerfantilidie

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight