Thur. 2/26 vs. Queens - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:45 pm

sn33k wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Stupid coaching, stupid gameplay, stupid everything on the Lakers' part.

We shouldn't have lost this game.

Like you said, we'll get them when it counts. We still have the psychological advantage.
WAAAAAAHHNNNNN


Shuuutttttttttttttt uppppppppp !
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21775
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby BDG on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:45 pm

Get your cheap shots in while you can.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40944
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Kb8theGreat on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:45 pm

o0O kb8 O0o wrote:damn....ther goes 10 buks...and here comes whole lota makin fun of me at skewl...
Man i hear ya every1 talks ish the next day at skoo to me wen the lakers lose damn ill take it in stride and keep preaching laker pride :jam2:
Image
Kobe is the Future of our franchise no matter if you like it or not.
User avatar
Kb8theGreat

 
Posts: 4363
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:02 pm
Location: twitter.com/joshuarendon24

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:46 pm

I want to thank Payton and Shaq for this loss. fu--n morons, they have 3 people out and we still can't win. DO NOT RESIGN PAYTON NEXT SEASON :mad1:
noxcel

 

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:46 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
sn33k wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Stupid coaching, stupid gameplay, stupid everything on the Lakers' part.

We shouldn't have lost this game.

Like you said, we'll get them when it counts. We still have the psychological advantage.
WAAAAAAHHNNNNN


Shuuutttttttttttttt uppppppppp !


lets not waste time trying to defend oursleves against haters...they dunt deserve our time
User avatar
o0O kb8 O0o

 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: yAy area

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:46 pm

I don't even feel like doing the good call now.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21775
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby BDG on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:47 pm

noxcel wrote:I want to thank Payton and Shaq for this loss. fu--n morons, they have 3 people out and we still can't win. DO NOT RESIGN PAYTON NEXT SEASON :mad1:
I'm so glad you're not our GM.

That would be the dumbest move. WHY DON'T YOU SOME OF YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND IT'S OUR DEFENSE THAT HAS BEEN LOSING OUR GAMES?

Payton did a good job on Bibby and Phil only played him 30 minutes because he's a nut sometimes.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40944
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:47 pm

if we dunt learn how to defend the pick and roll....iamgine how itll be when SAC is in full force
User avatar
o0O kb8 O0o

 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: yAy area

Postby JSM on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:48 pm

actually everyone, that was not a bad coaching decision. Phil thought we had some momentum, he didn't want to break that and call a timeout. I mean Kobe just nailed a 3, he thought he was still hot and thought he could make it. If he called a timeout, the defense would have adjusted and we might not have been able to get the ball inbounds. I don't think Rush was ready for another buzzer beater, so it was up to Kobe. Bad refereeing, good coaching, good shot, bad no call.
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:48 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
Lakermagic wrote:
Lakermagic wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:
Lakermagic wrote:yeah lets keep this on topic. i rate our game a 7 out of 10 so far, shaq needs to get going.
Not really, he's got 13 points and he's 5/6 from the field.

Surprise Stat of the Night: Devean George, 4 assists in 14 minutes


okay that's good, but i thought shaq would come out more agressive. I know he will get better as the game goes on.


we needed shaq to be more dominant, he dominates, we win.
24 points, 9/12 shooting, 10 rebounds isn't dominant? Did you have 40 in mind or something?


Okay it's not shaq's fault, I'm saying we should have gone to him more those times when kobe went cold.
Image
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
User avatar
Andrew Evenstar

 
Posts: 5006
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Ventura, California

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:49 pm

Its all the Laker fault, for a reason called not having any D. :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6:
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21775
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby BDG on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:51 pm

We need someone to teach us how to defend the pick and roll.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40944
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:51 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
noxcel wrote:I want to thank Payton and Shaq for this loss. fu--n morons, they have 3 people out and we still can't win. DO NOT RESIGN PAYTON NEXT SEASON :mad1:
I'm so glad you're not our GM.

That would be the dumbest move. WHY DON'T YOU SOME OF YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND IT'S OUR DEFENSE THAT HAS BEEN LOSING OUR GAMES?

Payton did a good job on Bibby and Phil only played him 30 minutes because he's a nut sometimes.


MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.
noxcel

 

Postby JSM on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:52 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote: Payton did a good job on Bibby and Phil only played him 30 minutes because he's a nut sometimes.


No, Phil isn't a nut. GP was tired. Also, we played last night in high altitude, that's a killer right there. I think they should bad all NBA teams from high altitude areas, it's not fair on the other teams
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby JSM on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:53 pm

noxcel wrote: MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.


Ok, dude. Take a look at Slava's stats before you go dogging GP. Slava didn't even play...Luke did.
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:55 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
noxcel wrote: MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.


Ok, dude. Take a look at Slava's stats before you go dogging GP. Slava didn't even play...Luke did.


SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.
noxcel

 

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:56 pm

noxcel wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:
noxcel wrote: MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.


Ok, dude. Take a look at Slava's stats before you go dogging GP. Slava didn't even play...Luke did.


SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.


Why don't you stop with that bullcrap about blaming everyone but Slava. I try to be patient with you but dont' be so stupid to blame Payton and Fisher and Shaq and always try to find an excuse for Slava, or "forget" to mention him, seriously. :man7:
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21775
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby JSM on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:57 pm

noxcel wrote: SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.


right, ok no...isn't that something from Bambi. Anyhow, no personal attacks, got it.
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Trade Shak

Postby Poobah on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:57 pm

Release Shaq.

Trade Shaq.

Better Yet. To get ANY kind of emotion out of Shaq, tell him it's an All Star Game. Maybe that way he'll give a damn. Freakin' loser.

I didn't even look at his line tonight. I'll bet it was like 10 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assist. Freakin' unmotivated loser. We need to let him go and un-retire Luc Longley.

The problem with Shellaq is that we depend on him and he rarely shows up. He's only there if there's glory in it for himself. What a freakin' loser.

Trade that Loser. Release that Loser. Kick his sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out the door.
Poobah

 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:53 pm

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:58 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
noxcel wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:
noxcel wrote: MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.


Ok, dude. Take a look at Slava's stats before you go dogging GP. Slava didn't even play...Luke did.


SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.


Why don't you stop with that bullcrap about blaming everyone but Slava. I try to be patient with you but dont' be so stupid to blame Payton and Fisher and Shaq and always try to find an excuse for Slava, or "forget" to mention him, seriously. :man7:

sure lets blame Slava for this loss. :stupid:
noxcel

 

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:59 pm

noxcel wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
noxcel wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:
noxcel wrote: MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.


Ok, dude. Take a look at Slava's stats before you go dogging GP. Slava didn't even play...Luke did.


SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.


Why don't you stop with that bullcrap about blaming everyone but Slava. I try to be patient with you but dont' be so stupid to blame Payton and Fisher and Shaq and always try to find an excuse for Slava, or "forget" to mention him, seriously. :man7:

sure lets blame Slava for this loss. :stupid:


Did I say Slava? I already said its the team's fault for not playing D. I'm saying stop blaming everyone but Slava, Slava makes a difference, every player does.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21775
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:00 pm

well sahq had 24 and 10....even without heart or passion thats numbers hes putin up...
User avatar
o0O kb8 O0o

 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:19 pm
Location: yAy area

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:00 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
noxcel wrote: SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.


right, ok no...isn't that something from Bambi. Anyhow, no personal attacks, got it.


I have nothing personal against anyone, I am just tired of some people changing the topic to Slava, when this has nothing to do with him. I will go and change my sig to Shaqs, maybe this will help. :man12:
noxcel

 

Re: Trade Shak

Postby Ring It Up on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:01 pm

Poobah wrote:Release Shaq.

Trade Shaq.

Better Yet. To get ANY kind of emotion out of Shaq, tell him it's an All Star Game. Maybe that way he'll give a damn. Freakin' loser.

I didn't even look at his line tonight. I'll bet it was like 10 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assist. Freakin' unmotivated loser. We need to let him go and un-retire Luc Longley.

The problem with Shellaq is that we depend on him and he rarely shows up. He's only there if there's glory in it for himself. What a freakin' loser.

Trade that Loser. Release that Loser. Kick his sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out the door.


Huh?
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
User avatar
Ring It Up

 
Posts: 9191
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:27 am
Location: Surrounded by damned Mormons

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:01 pm

lol it's so funny...once the laker game was over, the blame game starts.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:43 am
Location: Buena Park, CA

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.