Thur. 2/26 vs. Queens - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:45 pm

sn33k wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Stupid coaching, stupid gameplay, stupid everything on the Lakers' part.

We shouldn't have lost this game.

Like you said, we'll get them when it counts. We still have the psychological advantage.
WAAAAAAHHNNNNN

Shuuutttttttttttttt uppppppppp !
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby BDG on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:45 pm

Get your cheap shots in while you can.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kb8theGreat on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:45 pm

o0O kb8 O0o wrote:damn....ther goes 10 buks...and here comes whole lota makin fun of me at skewl...
Man i hear ya every1 talks ish the next day at skoo to me wen the lakers lose damn ill take it in stride and keep preaching laker pride :jam2:
Kobe is the Future of our franchise no matter if you like it or not.
Kb8theGreat

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:46 pm

I want to thank Payton and Shaq for this loss. fu--n morons, they have 3 people out and we still can't win. DO NOT RESIGN PAYTON NEXT SEASON :mad1:
noxcel

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:46 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
sn33k wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Stupid coaching, stupid gameplay, stupid everything on the Lakers' part.

We shouldn't have lost this game.

Like you said, we'll get them when it counts. We still have the psychological advantage.
WAAAAAAHHNNNNN

Shuuutttttttttttttt uppppppppp !

lets not waste time trying to defend oursleves against haters...they dunt deserve our time
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:46 pm

I don't even feel like doing the good call now.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby BDG on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:47 pm

noxcel wrote:I want to thank Payton and Shaq for this loss. fu--n morons, they have 3 people out and we still can't win. DO NOT RESIGN PAYTON NEXT SEASON :mad1:
I'm so glad you're not our GM.

That would be the dumbest move. WHY DON'T YOU SOME OF YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND IT'S OUR DEFENSE THAT HAS BEEN LOSING OUR GAMES?

Payton did a good job on Bibby and Phil only played him 30 minutes because he's a nut sometimes.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:47 pm

if we dunt learn how to defend the pick and roll....iamgine how itll be when SAC is in full force
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby JSM on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:48 pm

actually everyone, that was not a bad coaching decision. Phil thought we had some momentum, he didn't want to break that and call a timeout. I mean Kobe just nailed a 3, he thought he was still hot and thought he could make it. If he called a timeout, the defense would have adjusted and we might not have been able to get the ball inbounds. I don't think Rush was ready for another buzzer beater, so it was up to Kobe. Bad refereeing, good coaching, good shot, bad no call.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:48 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
Lakermagic wrote:
Lakermagic wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:
Lakermagic wrote:yeah lets keep this on topic. i rate our game a 7 out of 10 so far, shaq needs to get going.
Not really, he's got 13 points and he's 5/6 from the field.

Surprise Stat of the Night: Devean George, 4 assists in 14 minutes

okay that's good, but i thought shaq would come out more agressive. I know he will get better as the game goes on.

we needed shaq to be more dominant, he dominates, we win.
24 points, 9/12 shooting, 10 rebounds isn't dominant? Did you have 40 in mind or something?

Okay it's not shaq's fault, I'm saying we should have gone to him more those times when kobe went cold.
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:49 pm

Its all the Laker fault, for a reason called not having any D. :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6:
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby BDG on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:51 pm

We need someone to teach us how to defend the pick and roll.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:51 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
noxcel wrote:I want to thank Payton and Shaq for this loss. fu--n morons, they have 3 people out and we still can't win. DO NOT RESIGN PAYTON NEXT SEASON :mad1:
I'm so glad you're not our GM.

That would be the dumbest move. WHY DON'T YOU SOME OF YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND IT'S OUR DEFENSE THAT HAS BEEN LOSING OUR GAMES?

Payton did a good job on Bibby and Phil only played him 30 minutes because he's a nut sometimes.

MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.
noxcel

Postby JSM on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:52 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote: Payton did a good job on Bibby and Phil only played him 30 minutes because he's a nut sometimes.

No, Phil isn't a nut. GP was tired. Also, we played last night in high altitude, that's a killer right there. I think they should bad all NBA teams from high altitude areas, it's not fair on the other teams
JSM

Postby JSM on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:53 pm

noxcel wrote: MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.

Ok, dude. Take a look at Slava's stats before you go dogging GP. Slava didn't even play...Luke did.
JSM

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:55 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
noxcel wrote: MIKE BIBBY 31points and the last 2 3pointers of the game. Yes payton did a great job :bang: I think Fish has better D than Payton.

Ok, dude. Take a look at Slava's stats before you go dogging GP. Slava didn't even play...Luke did.

SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.
noxcel

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:56 pm

noxcel wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:

SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.

Why don't you stop with that bullcrap about blaming everyone but Slava. I try to be patient with you but dont' be so stupid to blame Payton and Fisher and Shaq and always try to find an excuse for Slava, or "forget" to mention him, seriously. :man7:
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby JSM on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:57 pm

noxcel wrote: SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.

right, ok no...isn't that something from Bambi. Anyhow, no personal attacks, got it.
JSM

Trade Shak

Postby Poobah on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:57 pm

Release Shaq.

Trade Shaq.

Better Yet. To get ANY kind of emotion out of Shaq, tell him it's an All Star Game. Maybe that way he'll give a damn. Freakin' loser.

I didn't even look at his line tonight. I'll bet it was like 10 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assist. Freakin' unmotivated loser. We need to let him go and un-retire Luc Longley.

The problem with Shellaq is that we depend on him and he rarely shows up. He's only there if there's glory in it for himself. What a freakin' loser.

Trade that Loser. Release that Loser. Kick his sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out the door.
Poobah

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:58 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
noxcel wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:

Why don't you stop with that bullcrap about blaming everyone but Slava. I try to be patient with you but dont' be so stupid to blame Payton and Fisher and Shaq and always try to find an excuse for Slava, or "forget" to mention him, seriously. :man7:

sure lets blame Slava for this loss. :stupid:
noxcel

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:59 pm

noxcel wrote:
realm_of_shadows wrote:
noxcel wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:

sure lets blame Slava for this loss. :stupid:

Did I say Slava? I already said its the team's fault for not playing D. I'm saying stop blaming everyone but Slava, Slava makes a difference, every player does.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:00 pm

well sahq had 24 and 10....even without heart or passion thats numbers hes putin up...
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby noxcel on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:00 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
noxcel wrote: SHUT THE HELL UP, Slava was not able to play today, we are talking about Payton right now. If you have nothing to say, than do not say anything.

right, ok no...isn't that something from Bambi. Anyhow, no personal attacks, got it.

I have nothing personal against anyone, I am just tired of some people changing the topic to Slava, when this has nothing to do with him. I will go and change my sig to Shaqs, maybe this will help. :man12:
noxcel

Re: Trade Shak

Postby Ring It Up on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:01 pm

Poobah wrote:Release Shaq.

Trade Shaq.

Better Yet. To get ANY kind of emotion out of Shaq, tell him it's an All Star Game. Maybe that way he'll give a damn. Freakin' loser.

I didn't even look at his line tonight. I'll bet it was like 10 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assist. Freakin' unmotivated loser. We need to let him go and un-retire Luc Longley.

The problem with Shellaq is that we depend on him and he rarely shows up. He's only there if there's glory in it for himself. What a freakin' loser.

Trade that Loser. Release that Loser. Kick his sorry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out the door.

Huh?
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:01 pm

lol it's so funny...once the laker game was over, the blame game starts.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday