Thur. 2/26 vs. Queens - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Thur. 2/26 vs. Queens - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:03 pm

Lakers vs. Sacramento
Thursday, Feb. 26
7:30 pm
TV: TNT
Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330
Recap | Box Score | Photos | Highlights (Coming Soon)

Kings - 103
Lakers - 101

Lakers' Win Streak Snapped
Kobe Bryant's potential game-winning trey was short and the Lakers lost 103-101 to the Kings at STAPLES Center, snapping their five-game win streak on Thursday. Bryant, who finished with a team-best 35 points, had hit a 3-pointer with 37.8 seconds left to cut the deficit to two.

Post your comments here...
Last edited by Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:04 pm

Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby noxcel on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:09 pm

I hope SHaq will not SUCK like he did today. :bang:
noxcel

Postby JSM on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:09 pm

Kings Update

They will be without Miller, Jackson, and Webber. It should be a lot easier without those guys.

Webber-is serving his 8 game suspension for substance abuse and for lying in the court
Miller-Foot; Questionable for March 2 vs. L.A. Clippers
Jackson-Abdominal; I-L. Might return in mid-March
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby lakerzrule on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:12 pm

Before tonight's game against Denver, I would've predicted a win. Now I'm not so sure. The defense was bad for most of the game and Shaq played horribly. If the Lakers put 100% effort against the Kings (great defense, Kobe AND Shaq dominate and the others hit their shots) we'll win, otherwise Sacramento will rub this in our faces. Let's hope everyone brings their A game tomorrow night.
lakerzrule

Postby lakerzrule on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:14 pm

jsm0331 wrote:They will be without Miller, Jackson, and Webber. It should be a lot easier without those guys.

True, but the Kings are still a dangerous team. Bibby and Peja are who I'm most worried about, they must be kept in check.
lakerzrule

Postby murcielago62 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:14 pm

I feel for Doug Christie...Lakers win 105-97
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:19 pm

lakerzrule wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:They will be without Miller, Jackson, and Webber. It should be a lot easier without those guys.

True, but the Kings are still a dangerous team. Bibby and Peja are who I'm most worried about, they must be kept in check.

Yes but you forget we have the secret weapon - Rick Fox. And true he didn't play Melo very well... but honestly, that guy is soooo talented... who can? He's definetly the future of the NBA.

We will have Fox defend Peja. Bibby doesn't concern me that much though. But this will be a tough game. This should define us and our inner-strength.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:19 pm

I hope people play with heart today. And not just the last 2 minutes.

No Webber, No Bobby Jackson, No Brad Miller. It's not gonna be easy but it shouldn't be too hard if we actually show up.

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:21 pm

Oh we will be. You also forget we're at home. Big boost for the Lakers... you know STAPLES Center will be rockin tommorow.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby JSM on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:29 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Oh we will be. You also forget we're at home. Big boost for the Lakers... you know STAPLES Center will be rockin tommorow.

LD2k, get ready, because tomorrow's game is going to be worthy of making a vid on it.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:31 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Oh we will be. You also forget we're at home. Big boost for the Lakers... you know STAPLES Center will be rockin tommorow.

LD2k, get ready, because tomorrow's game is going to be worthy of making a vid on it.

Oh most definetly.

By the way, I'm ready to kick myself in the butt since I didn't record tonight's game @ Denver...
:bang: :bang: :bang:

I will def. get ready to record tommorows game. And I will directly import into my camera to be able to make a video on it real quickly :man12:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby lakerzrule on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:34 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Yes but you forget we have the secret weapon - Rick Fox. And true he didn't play Melo very well... but honestly, that guy is soooo talented... who can? He's definetly the future of the NBA.

We will have Fox defend Peja. Bibby doesn't concern me that much though. But this will be a tough game. This should define us and our inner-strength.

I forgot about Rick! Fox will stop Peja. Kobe should guard Bibby, Fish has trouble against him. Shaq should dominate Vlade. OK, the Lakers will win. :man10:
lakerzrule

Postby Jimmy Page on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:36 pm

We need to get the ball to Shaq, and he has to get into the flow of the game.

Also, if the role players play like they did tonight I think things would be MUCH easier.

With that said, Kobe is a man on a mission right now and not even the Queens are going to stop him on his way to a 4th ring amidst all the controversy and uncertainty.
Jimmy Page

Postby SMUnderground on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:48 pm

Queens?..hahahahahhahahahahahah

we're gonna win..it's our stadium..and they don' thave webber..

WE NEED RODMAN TOMORROW!!!
SMUnderground

Vidoe

Postby kobebryant on Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:51 pm

How does everone get all these vidoes or i mean where does everone get it?
kobebryant

Postby lyk13 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:27 pm

SMUnderground wrote:Queens?..hahahahahhahahahahahah

we're gonna win..it's our stadium..and they don' thave webber..

WE NEED RODMAN TOMORROW!!!

Rodman? To flop vlade? Lolz.
lyk13

Re: Vidoe

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:42 pm

kobebryant wrote:How does everone get all these vidoes or i mean where does everone get it?

We record them on VCR then transfer them from the tape to the VCR through some devices. They actual way of getting the footage on the comp. varies from vid-maker to vid-maker.

Anyways, Let's go Lakers - Dominate the Queens.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Re: Vidoe

Postby BDG on Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:43 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
kobebryant wrote:How does everone get all these vidoes or i mean where does everone get it?

We record them on VCR then transfer them from the tape to the VCR through some devices. They actual way of getting the footage on the comp. varies from vid-maker to vid-maker.

Anyways, Let's go Lakers - Dominate the Queens.
Recently I got Tivo and it's the greatest thing-- I've been using recently and the quality of my videos are much better too :man1:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:43 pm

Ahhhh yes. I almost forgot -- The LD2k Streak has improved to 5-0 thanks to my main man Kareem Rushhhhhh...

Let's get #6 fellas.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:53 pm

should i pull what i did in game 4 of the 2002 WCF and stay in 1 position and not move a muscle when the lakers starters doing better and ultimately winning?

i am disgustingly superstitious when it comes to my lakers
Kobe's Empire

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:29 am

I AM SO freaking pumped for this game. even though either side is not at full strength, it will still be good. I think our team is always pumped to play the queens and remind them that we OWN THEM. WERE THE KINGS WITH RINGS and they ARE NOTHING, except for FLOP FLOP DIVAC, a white guy, and a LIAR. DONT" FORGET MS CHIRST-INE EITHER.

I think it's like 14 hrs away from gametime. :jam2:
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby murcielago62 on Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:45 am

Watch out for Songila (spelling?). He's had double-doubles the last 3 games in a row. If Gary can play good D on Bibby, I think this game'll pretty easy...
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

About The Vidoes!

Postby kobebryant on Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:48 am

So you guys have a VHS, and you guys record the game, how do u upload it to the comp? Is there a wire your need?
kobebryant

Re: About The Vidoes!

Postby BDG on Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:22 pm

kobebryant wrote:So you guys have a VHS, and you guys record the game, how do u upload it to the comp? Is there a wire your need?
You need a video capture device to be able to transfer the video and audio from your VCR/TV to your computer. You'll probably be using the basic audio/video cable (red, white, yellow) for the capturing.

BDG
Retired Admin

Next

Return to Lakers Game Tonight