Thur. 11/03 vs. Suns - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby lakerfool on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:32 am

3 words to sum up this game

SHAWN MARION LAYUP DRILL
I SUPPORT THE WHOLE LAKER TEAM NOT JUST CERTAIN PLAYERS: (pm to join) slimjim, Realm of Shadows, KareemTheGreat33, Bballgirl85, DMK, strategos, Kobe#2, Kob3eight, jellyroll49, LALShowtime, Genius GZA, Shooter871, Juronimo
lakerfool

Postby okay on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:32 am

lakerfool wrote:3 words to sum up this game

SHAWN MARION LAYUP DRILL

More like Lobbing and Put back drill.
okay

Postby Untouchable on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:33 am

Lakerfan36 wrote:i know its only been 2 games. But whats up with kwame brown :bang: :mad1: :mad1:

I guess is just like the Wizard fans said it when we got him..
"This guy will get you 20 points a night, and then stay off for the next 4 games, hes to lazy and has no impact on games wutsoever"
Untouchable

Postby LUUUKE on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:33 am

okay wrote:

SHAWN MARION LAYUP DRILL

more like a lay up drill for the whole PHX team
what's the most resilient parasite?
LUUUKE

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:34 am

ok so we lost...its good that we get our first loss outta the way...so now everyone can go kill themselves...yea it hurts that it was AT HOME...and it was to a team that is relatively short handed without Amare....but lets take some positives

Lamar Odom had 23 pts, 16 rebs and 8 assists

Kobe dominated with 39 7 and 5 and only 3 TO's

Smush Parker hadd 21 pts and 4 assists and held nash to 2 of 9 shooting (i wouldnt say he shut him down cuz nash got everyone involved)

but other than that...wow...terrible D...who called the 120 pts by phoenix? i think it was D Nice?

we need to get Kwame involved...4 pts is unaccceptable...this is supposed to be our 3rd option...instead he looks like our very last option...if we are gonna mmake the playoffs this year and be a force...we need to get KWAME INVOLVED!!! Get him established EARLY....i want to see this on sunday....too much kobe...as great as hes been...39 pts from Kobe will probably not get us the W...im comfortable with 25 to 28 from Kobe and a W....

but hey guys...its only our 2nd game....i guess phoenix is still jus as good as last year even without amare, jj and q....we got 80 more to go...this team is still growing...they neeed to figure each other out...and that starts with gettin kwame and mihm involved....they were total non factors tonight....4 and 5 ffrom kwame?

Im telling you...if we get Kwame ESTABLISHED....our team will be tough to beat....if we couple that with the way smush parker has played, Kobe and Odom's all around game, our team will be hard to beat

Dont worry too much about this loss...it only hurts cuz it was our season opener and we jus came off an OT victory in Denver and thought it woudl be nice to ride that momentum into tnight....

Voice ur frustrations...its ok...lets trade kwame, lets trade odom, lets trade mihm, hell lets trade KOBE....its ONE game guys...we're not gonna win them all....theres gonna be a lot more losses this year...lets jus hope we get enufff WINS to make the playofffs...and i believe we will if we stay healthy!
FabFourLakers

Postby lakerfool on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:34 am

okay wrote:

SHAWN MARION LAYUP DRILL

I like layup better. more vague, because marion killed us from everywhere :bang:
I SUPPORT THE WHOLE LAKER TEAM NOT JUST CERTAIN PLAYERS: (pm to join) slimjim, Realm of Shadows, KareemTheGreat33, Bballgirl85, DMK, strategos, Kobe#2, Kob3eight, jellyroll49, LALShowtime, Genius GZA, Shooter871, Juronimo
lakerfool

Postby scheven on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:35 am

good thing Miami lost today :mhihi:
scheven

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:36 am

did we put Bynum on the inactive list and activate slava? wtf is that all about? I bet Bynum could have blocked some of Marion's and Thomas's layups at least
FabFourLakers

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:36 am

lakerfool wrote:
okay wrote:

SHAWN MARION LAYUP DRILL

I like layup better. more vague, because marion killed us from everywhere :bang:

it was like last nights game.. the lakers dont communicate down low and get beat by backdoor plays
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Re: don't understand

Postby halekulani on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:37 am

Showtime is Magic wrote:George bad shooting night 3-11

george was in foul trouble a lot of the time as well.
halekulani

Postby halekulani on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:38 am

okay wrote:What did I tell you about Kobe needing that range for later in the game? We gave t to ODOM for a 3. That proves my point.

we gave it to odom expecting he would pass it back.

kobe took his three with over a minute to go and missed it which led to another phoenix basket. that's what happened.
halekulani

Postby okay on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:39 am

CaCHooKa Man wrote:
lakerfool wrote:
okay wrote:

SHAWN MARION LAYUP DRILL

it was like last nights game.. the lakers dont communicate down low and get beat by backdoor plays

All front court problems. Atrocious dfense.
okay

Postby shoe on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:40 am

odom shouldnt take 8threes

terrible defense

kept it close at the end though and kobe was dominate
shoe

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:40 am

for those that wnanna take their frustrations out on something? PLAY NBA LIVE...im gonna play it right now...and im gonna be the lakers...and im gonna play the suns...and im gonna give kobe the ball every time and im gonan make him dunk over bell EVERY time...and im gonna foul belll hard when he tries to go tot he hole....

trust me...u'll feel much better after playing it
FabFourLakers

Postby halekulani on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:41 am

KB8@CL wrote:Why did Kobe and Odom take 3s? Damn it wasn´t too late for a usual 2. We have as much game iq as Shaq touch from the FT line.
We can´t get a stop to save our life.

it's never too late for the 2. i love guys who attack the basket. if any of you remember wake forest vs WVU last year in the tourney, paul attacked the basket EVERY possession until the buzzer ended.

i hate the 3 point line right now. the lakers throw them up too often still, although there is a noticeable improvement from last year
halekulani

Postby lakerfool on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:43 am

WE NEED A LOW POST PRESENCE BADLY...NO NOT BADLY, REALLY BADLY!

Well on hte positive side, Smush did a decent job against nash on D, and put up 20 pts

Amazing performance for kobe and odom...on offense..too bad they were noshows on D
lakerfool

Postby Real Deal on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:45 am

FabFourLakers wrote:for those that wnanna take their frustrations out on something? PLAY NBA LIVE...im gonna play it right now...and im gonna be the lakers...and im gonna play the suns...and im gonna give kobe the ball every time and im gonan make him dunk over bell EVERY time...and im gonna foul belll hard when he tries to go tot he hole....

trust me...u'll feel much better after playing it

LMAO, read my mind.

I'm nine minutes into the second quarter already, and Kobe has 26, Parker with 15, and Devean with 10.

Funny thing is, Odom is like 2-7 right now. I kept Amare in the game just so I could beat Phoenix with him in. I'm up 59-48. :man1:
Real Deal

Postby Lakerfan36 on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:45 am

lakerfool wrote:WE NEED A LOW POST PRESENCE BADLY...NO NOT BADLY, REALLY BADLY!

Our Frontcourts D was pathetic. Kwame cant even hold the ball without dropping it :mad1:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby SOAD on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:46 am

Bell is a PUNK.

You don't talk smack to the greatest coach of all time especially when you haven't won crap and you're a career scrub.
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:47 am

did anyone see raja belll talk trash to phil after he hit that shot to extend it to 120-112? I liked raja bell bcuz he was tenacious...but i jus lost respect for him....when is our next game against phoenix? Bcuz i think someone should purposely injure Raja Bell for talking trash...yes i said purposely...as in break his effing leg and watch him scream in pain....suns cost us malone for 3 months...its time we get them back....anyone have a problem with that? bcuz i dont...a player that talks trash to toher players is ok...but a player that talks trash to a coach should be taken out...literally
FabFourLakers

Postby lakerfool on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:47 am

Lakerfan36 wrote:

Our Frontcourts D was pathetic. Kwame cant even hold the ball without dropping it :mad1:

actually, the layup/putback drill wasn't as bad w/ him in. But when they took him out and it was something like cook at C and odom at PF, we got embarassed. It looked more like an and1 game than an NBA game :bang:
lakerfool

Postby Lakerfan36 on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:51 am

lakerfool wrote:
Lakerfan36 wrote:

actually, the layup/putback drill wasn't as bad w/ him in. But when they took him out and it was something like cook at C and odom at PF, we got embarassed. It looked more like an and1 game than an NBA game :bang:

cook and slava dont know how to play defense
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby Apexed on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:54 am

Untouchable wrote:
Apexed wrote:not a bad loss...for a team that's fresh out the box

Not a bad loss?? Lakers have a healthy team and they still loss by 10, imagine if the Suns had Amare, damnn we would of loss by 20 or 30 points..Phil made some bad decisions throughout the game..

still........not a bad loss for a mediocre team

and what's your excuse for the nuggets loss?........no Nene?
Apexed

Postby Apexed on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:57 am

lakers need to do a better job of defending pick and rolls and pick and pops
Apexed

Postby dont_H8_the8 on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:59 am

I really question Phils rotation at 4th quarter. that point when we were down by 17 man, I dont know about that. Sasha is a :disagree:
dont_H8_the8

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday