Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby noobiew on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Very sad, Clippers gonna win this game by 30, very very sad :man6:
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5506
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby NawtKool on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Meeks still trying hard. Gotta love that
NawtKool

 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 am

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby 7cody on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Does Dwight even have his jersey on?
User avatar
7cody

 
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby khmrP on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 pm

The bench in the 2nd qtr looked so good...starters come back all hell brakes lose.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 9956
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Get the feeling Del Negro is running up the score?
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

 
Posts: 2863
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 11:59 pm
Location: Hollywood

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby khmrP on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm

V.V.V.V.V. wrote:Get the feeling Del Negro is running up the score?

No its callled crappy d...you cant help but score.
Last edited by khmrP on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 9956
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby dj vitus on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm

7cody wrote:Did you hear that? First season victory since 1993.

I'm still not impressed by the Clippers. They are a solid team, much better then us so far this half of a season, but they still have nothing on us.

They are, however, on track to have a much better season then us. That's about it so far.

Still not impressed??? That was me the first couple months of the season.

It's different now.

They are legit. Not championship material, but still among the best in the league, esp if CP3 stays. Cheater or not, people don't give him enough credit.
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
User avatar
dj vitus

 
Posts: 9233
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Walnut, CA by way of Laaaas Vegas!

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby 7cody on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Forward Three wrote:
7cody wrote:Did you hear that? First season victory since 1993.

I'm still not impressed by the Clippers. They are a solid team, much better then us so far this half of a season, but they still have nothing on us.

They are, however, on track to have a much better season then us. That's about it so far.


They are title contenders this season. Granted the Spurs and Thunder could just as easily snuff them out in the playoffs, there is really no reason to think the Clippers can't go the distance this year.


No they aren't. They are good team, much better then us, but they are no contenders. The playoffs is a different beast and if you take away the Clippers perimeter then they are done. The Clippers being a contender is like saying we were a contender last year, or the year before. They are top 4 or 5 in the West, IMO

I'll give them their props - they are having a good season, they are doing what is usually the minimum for us EVERY SINGLE YEAR

People have such short memory - and they are hyping the Clippers to be much better then they really are
User avatar
7cody

 
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby dj vitus on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

NawtKool wrote:Meeks still trying hard. Gotta love that

He's a lot like Sasha.
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
User avatar
dj vitus

 
Posts: 9233
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Walnut, CA by way of Laaaas Vegas!

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby noobiew on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Del Negro > D'Antoni
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5506
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby 7cody on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:16 pm

dj vitus wrote:
7cody wrote:Did you hear that? First season victory since 1993.

I'm still not impressed by the Clippers. They are a solid team, much better then us so far this half of a season, but they still have nothing on us.

They are, however, on track to have a much better season then us. That's about it so far.

Still not impressed??? That was me the first couple months of the season.

It's different now.

They are legit. Not championship material, but still among the best in the league, esp if CP3 stays. Cheater or not, people don't give him enough credit.


Most people I know think CP3 is the best, if not one of the very best PGs in the NBA. He gets plenty of credit where I'm at. I'm not impressed by top 6-8 teams in the NBA.

If you want to talk about how much they have improved under CP3, yes, I'm impressed. If you want to talk about how much better they are then they have been in their... well, entire history, then yes, impressive. But relatively speaking, verse the Lakers or the rest of the NBA, I'm not impressed
User avatar
7cody

 
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Unknowndevil on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 pm

no taco for clippers fan at least
Unknowndevil

 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby NawtKool on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Hey look we hit triple digits.
(moralvictory)
NawtKool

 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 am

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby ojdidit123 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 pm

what the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about you Puffy and your endless excuse after excuse as to why we get the short end of the stick be it the refs or some guy who isn't normally as good guess what bro I have an answer for you as to why we get beat down so regularly it ain't the refs chief its just the simple fact that we suck there is no deeper answer so stop digging for straws we are garbage plain and simple and if we weren't our record would say otherwise. I want to see you in here finally swallowing your pride and admitting how awful we really are and how night after night this team embarrasses themselves, their fans, and all of those who pay their respective amounts of $ to watch these so called men play like a bunch of boys acting as if they forgot how to play the game. Thats what I'm talking about your endless excuses are tiresome now because everyone with a pair of eyes should know by now excuses are a waste of time to try and think of and the answer is clear WE SUCK thats all...
User avatar
ojdidit123

 
Posts: 777
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Maluco Beleza on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 pm

TNT talking about kobe v lebron debate with the crew and MJ interview :bow:
User avatar
Maluco Beleza

 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Re: Thurs. 2/14 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Maluco Beleza on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:41 pm

ojdidit123 wrote:
what the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about you Puffy and your endless excuse after excuse as to why we get the short end of the stick be it the refs or some guy who isn't normally as good guess what bro I have an answer for you as to why we get beat down so regularly it ain't the refs chief its just the simple fact that we suck there is no deeper answer so stop digging for straws we are garbage plain and simple and if we weren't our record would say otherwise. I want to see you in here finally swallowing your pride and admitting how awful we really are and how night after night this team embarrasses themselves, their fans, and all of those who pay their respective amounts of $ to watch these so called men play like a bunch of boys acting as if they forgot how to play the game. Thats what I'm talking about your endless excuses are tiresome now because everyone with a pair of eyes should know by now excuses are a waste of time to try and think of and the answer is clear WE SUCK thats all...



hahahahahahaha classic :bow:

dude has an excuse and cries about the refs. its annoying isn't it?
User avatar
Maluco Beleza

 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.