Thurs. 3/04 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Re: Thurs. 3/04 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Pau needs to SNATCH the ball on the rebounds, he's so silky and finesse with his game as a big man it would be awsome if he got a little more aggressive.
Jazzygirl205

Postby TT24 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 pm

At least this shows Kobe isn't "done". A bad game with no one showing up beside Kobe (offensively) and Ron (defensively). But now it's time to move on. Tough one tomorrow night.
TT24

Postby Alleyhoops on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 pm

jbum wrote:since kobe's return.. the team play has disappeared and the aggressiveness and movement has gone down the drain.

miami really should be 2-0 against us... we had a lucky shot by kobe to win at LA.

good game by Miami, Kobe and the Lakers played with a piss poor display of a team sport.

Well, there is flat-out no ball movement. That's what you get with Bryant - a great, great player where the ball stops moving when it gets into his hands. It's just the way it is. And it's not going to change.
Alleyhoops

Postby TT24 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Jazzygirl205 wrote:Pau needs to SNATCH the ball on the rebounds, he's so silky and finesse with his game as a big man it would be awsome if he got a little more aggressive.

That would be nice right?
TT24

Postby sodunited on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm

jbum wrote:
Alleyhoops wrote:
jbum wrote:since kobe's return.. the team play has disappeared and the aggressiveness and movement has gone down the drain.

miami really should be 2-0 against us... we had a lucky shot by kobe to win at LA.

good game by Miami, Kobe and the Lakers played with a piss poor display of a team sport.

Well, there is flat-out no ball movement. That's what you get with Bryant - a great, great player where the ball stops moving when it gets into his hands. It's just the way it is. And it's not going to change.

unfortunate, because no matter how great kobe's line is (30+pts, good FG %), it's what he does to help the team get better.

i don't see him as an MVP type player anymore. he hasn't done enough to get team chemistry to where it "could" be. we saw this during his absence. he gets too many of his shots by stopping the offense instead of trying to play within the offense.

we can't always expect the other guys to instantly turn it on when they haven't touch the ball for 5 minutes. i exaggerate but it's really tough seeing a team wasting away their talent by the minute because we can't play team ball. kobe, phil, everyone is to blame for that.

if the ring is the ultimately goal, everyone needs to sacrifice a part of their game for the good of the team.

miami is not a great team and we shouldn't be losing games like this... it was there for us to win.

WOW, maybe the best/most accurate post i've ever seen on this site. well done. why is he taking 28 shots and bynum only gets 9 and pau 11?
Kings 16-30 free throws game 7.......AT HOME..lol
sodunited

Postby TT24 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Alleyhoops wrote:

It's hard to move the ball when everyone decides to stand around and watch. I really never seen anything like it. Everyone freezes and decides to watch Kobe. Does he force up a cople of shots? Yes, but who doesn't?
TT24

Postby ragesince1516 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Well, missed free throws killed us specially a couple from Artest and some suspicious calls against lakers.
Also we can kiss good bye HCA
As good as anybody, much much better than most.
ragesince1516

Postby sodunited on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 pm

sure looks like hca is going to go bye bye, but honestly i don't think that really matters. i know they kill almost everybody and they are good night in and night out but i'm just not convinced the cavs can even get there let alone beat us.

i just don't think lebron actually cares about the jewelry, yet.
Kings 16-30 free throws game 7.......AT HOME..lol
sodunited

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

The Lakers missed too many free throws and turned the ball over too much, the refs gave them some bad calls, and the team wasn't good defensively, yet they lost by only 3 in OT. I always hate to lose, but looking at the big picture, I'm still not worried about them repeating as champs, at least not yet. And eff you, Quentin Richardson, you're not all that. You'll always be a Clipper to me. :man2:
Last edited by mamatheregoesthatman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby trodgers on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Didn't watch. I'm glad. I recorded it, but I can't imagine I'll watch it.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm

trodgers wrote:Didn't watch. I'm glad. I recorded it, but I can't imagine I'll watch it.

If you do, try to control your temper when you see the mistakes by the Lakers and the refs. :bang:
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby TT24 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 pm

trodgers wrote:Didn't watch. I'm glad. I recorded it, but I can't imagine I'll watch it.

You should.
TT24

Postby AIRBROWN on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Quinton Richardson destroyed us?
AIRBROWN

Postby AIRBROWN on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Did wade block Kobe shot, or was he fouled, Tnt said it was a block, but KLAC said Wade got Kobe wrist/hand?
AIRBROWN

Postby 432J on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

tough loss tonight, i rarely say this but the refs played a key role in this game. time to move on
432J

Postby jackflag on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Don't bother watching the OT. Every amazing Kobe shot is equally matched or surpassed by an incredibly boneheaded mistake from someone on defense. Really takes the luster out.

But the game up until the end of reg. is great.
jackflag

Postby TT24 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:55 am

AIRBROWN wrote:Did wade block Kobe shot, or was he fouled, Tnt said it was a block, but KLAC said Wade got Kobe wrist/hand?

How often does Kobe miss that badly, an airball when he's almost near the freethrw line? That was a foul.
TT24

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday