Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby revgen on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Yeah Marv. Lebron blocked Bynum's shot...after he fouled him first.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21601
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby lakers_09tv on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 pm

CaCHooKa Man wrote:Kobe should demand a trade

He is playing poorly himself.
Image
Matt Barnes - "I respect all my opponents but I fear no one."

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
User avatar
lakers_09tv

 
Posts: 5798
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby jism on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 pm

They will cut it to 8 and lose by 20 in the end. You shall see
the dude abides
User avatar
jism

 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:09 am

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby Uncle_Meat on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 pm

This game is doing quite a bit to destroy Lakers cred for contending a championship. The nation saw the rookie scrub bench in action and delivered nothing. Kobe got off to a fast start this season because he knew it was short. No friggin consistent help. Tonight we see no help at all. Lebron fulfills his brand as a monster and Kobe just looks old. Front office doesn't care as long as sponsors and season ticket holders step up. Lakers can bow out gracefully with close games but this crap??? NO! [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] NO!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
Last edited by Uncle_Meat on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Uncle_Meat

 
Posts: 4932
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby Rooscooter on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 pm

jbum wrote:i've had it... if Howard wants to come to LA (doubt it), i would be willing to give up both pau and bynum. The two towers will never be the beast we need them to be for us to say we have the height/size advantage.


Our front court has 38 points on 16/28 shooting while the back court has 15 points on 5/18 and you think Howard is the answer?.....
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 22365
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Chiguayante

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

It's true what his folks who have been critical of Bryant shooting too much say though, he needs to use his ability to draw doubles to get his teammates easy looks. Stop trying to prove s*** by forcing bad shots and hit your teammate for the easy look. Look at how easy Gasol and Bynum have it when Bryant goes into the post instead of facing up behind the three point line.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby noobiew on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

revgen wrote:Yeah Marv. Lebron blocked Bynum's shot...after he fouled him first.


Refs no call :bang: :bang: :bang:
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5535
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby lakers_09tv on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Pau is 10 for 16.

Drew is 6 for 12.

The bigs aren't the problem.
Image
Matt Barnes - "I respect all my opponents but I fear no one."

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
User avatar
lakers_09tv

 
Posts: 5798
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

trodgers wrote:
tigerjeterkobe wrote:Big win? On the road? Wait for it......... Will be a while.

They are not beating Chi, Ok City, Dallas, Portlant, etc. on the road, not with this team.

Dude -- they are giving time to rookies (drafted in the second round), Kapono (basically out of the league last year), Fisher, Ron Artest, amd Troy Murphy. That is a Wizzards or Wolves team. Not a LA team that is serious about contending.

I guess we'll see. I have no idea why they can't beat Dallas on the road. Played like crap and still beat them. Chicago? Only a mental lapse in the closing seconds made it a loss. The suggestion is silly and reeks of a fan's whining.


The suggestion is FACT. Thus far. I said on the road. Big win on the road. We are 16 games in and still waiting. With terrible role players we won't be able to win on the road, not against a good, athletic team. Am I saying they won't win any road games? No. Of course not.

Are you saying they are a contender for the title? I didn't think so.
tigerjeterkobe

 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm
Location: Buffalo

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby jbum on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Rooscooter wrote:
jbum wrote:i've had it... if Howard wants to come to LA (doubt it), i would be willing to give up both pau and bynum. The two towers will never be the beast we need them to be for us to say we have the height/size advantage.


Our front court has 38 points on 16/28 shooting while the back court has 15 points on 5/18 and you think Howard is the answer?.....


did they help last year against Dallas? points total for certain games don't give you the total picture.
"We've got to be one of the worst "best" teams in league history"

"Good teams stop the other team... not just outscore them. Just look at the Warriors of past and Phoenix. Score, score, score... but we all know the ending there."
User avatar
jbum

 
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 3:44 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby trodgers on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:It's true what his folks who have been critical of Bryant shooting too much say though, he needs to use his ability to draw doubles to get his teammates easy looks. Stop trying to prove s*** by forcing bad shots and hit your teammate for the easy look. Look at how easy Gasol and Bynum have it when Bryant goes into the post instead of facing up behind the three point line.

Do you think Kobe is forcing bad shots tonight?
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 45932
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby Rooscooter on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Nice assist Fisher..... right in stride...
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 22365
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Chiguayante

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby noobiew on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Nice pass Fisher ! give away more points to Lebronze yeah
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5535
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby alexthegreat on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Its over
alexthegreat

 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby jism on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Need a rest after this performance. Good nite and good luck everyone
the dude abides
User avatar
jism

 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:09 am

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby GoatMilk16 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Bynum should never ever ever play in a blowout
cmon Mike
GoatMilk16

 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:54 am

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby khmrP on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 pm

look how bad this O is, Kobe/Fish standing right next to each other
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby 7cody on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 pm

trodgers wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:It's true what his folks who have been critical of Bryant shooting too much say though, he needs to use his ability to draw doubles to get his teammates easy looks. Stop trying to prove s*** by forcing bad shots and hit your teammate for the easy look. Look at how easy Gasol and Bynum have it when Bryant goes into the post instead of facing up behind the three point line.

Do you think Kobe is forcing bad shots tonight?


He hasn't forced any bad shots, but he's settled on almost all of them. On the other extreme, he needs to work for the easier shots, especially when he's cold

Waiting, and then shooting a long jump is settling
User avatar
7cody

 
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby Doc Brown on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Pau makes a strong move and than yells after making it. Can we see more of that when the game is close and matters please?
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19155
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby trodgers on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm

tigerjeterkobe wrote:
trodgers wrote:
tigerjeterkobe wrote:Big win? On the road? Wait for it......... Will be a while.

They are not beating Chi, Ok City, Dallas, Portlant, etc. on the road, not with this team.

Dude -- they are giving time to rookies (drafted in the second round), Kapono (basically out of the league last year), Fisher, Ron Artest, amd Troy Murphy. That is a Wizzards or Wolves team. Not a LA team that is serious about contending.

I guess we'll see. I have no idea why they can't beat Dallas on the road. Played like crap and still beat them. Chicago? Only a mental lapse in the closing seconds made it a loss. The suggestion is silly and reeks of a fan's whining.


The suggestion is FACT. Thus far. I said on the road. Big win on the road. We are 16 games in and still waiting. With terrible role players we won't be able to win on the road, not against a good, athletic team. Am I saying they won't win any road games? No. Of course not.

Are you saying they are a contender for the title? I didn't think so.

Big win on the road? We've played five road games. We don't have terrible role players.

Contender? Yes. I don't see why not.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 45932
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby noobiew on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Air ball haha :man10:
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5535
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 pm

trodgers wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:It's true what his folks who have been critical of Bryant shooting too much say though, he needs to use his ability to draw doubles to get his teammates easy looks. Stop trying to prove s*** by forcing bad shots and hit your teammate for the easy look. Look at how easy Gasol and Bynum have it when Bryant goes into the post instead of facing up behind the three point line.

Do you think Kobe is forcing bad shots tonight?


He's taken a few that probably weren't the best but it hasn't been as bad tonight. Still, to take jumpers early in the clock without even trying to create something better or look for your bigs is just plain stupid.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 pm

I hate spoelstra for taking that timeout....and i hate our team for turning it on THIS late.
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11741
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby kray28 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 pm

We needed this run about half a quarter ago.
Image
User avatar
kray28

 
Posts: 21225
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Thurs. 1/19 - Lakers @ Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby jbum on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 pm

let's forget about any game we play against lebron.... seems to always go down like this.
embarrassment.

next game!
"We've got to be one of the worst "best" teams in league history"

"Good teams stop the other team... not just outscore them. Just look at the Warriors of past and Phoenix. Score, score, score... but we all know the ending there."
User avatar
jbum

 
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 3:44 pm
Location: Bay Area

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.