Thurs. 1/17 - Lakers vs Heat - Predictions & Comments

Re: Thurs. 1/17 - Lakers vs Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby GoldHammish on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 am

Rooscooter wrote:
GoldHammish wrote:
Rooscooter wrote:For all of the "bellyaching" over the Refs..... we had fewer fouls (by 4) and more FT attempts (by 5).

The difference was when Nash was on the floor..... they had a plan for that and executed it to perfection on both ends. Combine that with fantastic defense and Miami was the better team.

Miami played great, great defense, and I'm not saying they weren't the better team... But damn it did feel like we got the short end of the stick in regards to the officiating.

They were running a layup drill out there and we couldn't get the ball below the 3 point line for most of the second half.... the Refs missed a couple both ways and gave a few "star" calls out but it didn't change the outcome IMO..... it's beyond a cop-out to blame the Refs..... especially when you turn the ball over 20 times and don't adjust to the defense or recognize your mismatches...

Agreed; I'm wasn't blaming the refs for the loss, but rather expressing my frustration at some of the calls that didn't go our way which, in some cases, blatantly should have.
GoldHammish

Re: Thurs. 1/17 - Lakers vs Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby NeeJee on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am

Someone please post a gif or pic of Lebron's barrel roll with no travel call?!!
NeeJee

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday