Thurs. 12/29 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Re: Thurs. 12/29 - Lakers vs Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Postby 24fanyes on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

jonnyshevanel wrote:I agree with Charles about some of what he said though, we need more than dual 7 footers, and our perimeter is slow..

save it for another day... it was a great win geez
24fanyes

Postby jonnyshevanel on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:47 pm

24fanyes wrote:
jonnyshevanel wrote:I agree with Charles about some of what he said though, we need more than dual 7 footers, and our perimeter is slow..

save it for another day... it was a great win geez

no I agree, i was really pleased with the game tonight and think he was being overly critical for the most part but he was kinda right about those 2 things, wasn't trying to be negative :x
jonnyshevanel

Postby ragesince1516 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 pm

yay we won and Pau keeps s****g on Amare. :man10:
As good as anybody, much much better than most.
ragesince1516

Postby TT24 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:27 am

Weezy wrote:
TT24 wrote:What's even funnier, chuck probably doesn't realize this team is still learning its offense and was missing their starting center. By Feb, we'll probably be a scary a** team.[/quotye]

Actually I think he realizes we're learning and just doesn't care. I also believe he said something like Bynum coming back will not be a big help to us, having 2 7 footers is not an advantage anymore. And I agree with what he said about us lacking athleticism in our perimeter players, but still he was hating way too much and giving no credit.

Unless Drew start Russell Westbrooking it, the guy is insane. We're missing our our starting all star caliber C, 3rd option, defensive anchor, a guy who will allow Pau to play his natural 4 position, and an extra post option (this is huge considering what Ron was doing, or trying to do last night). Having 2 seven footers not an advantage anymore? For us it will.

And yes, we don't have the most athletic perimeter guys, but Devin getting more PT is going to help. Kobe is still a little athletic. Matt too. Maybe Little Andrew and Morris are, but we haven't seen it yet. And this team isn't even set in stone yet. So we just have to wait and see what happens a month or 2 from now.
TT24

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday