Thurs 5/27 - Lakers vs Suns - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Re: Thurs 5/27 - Lakers vs Suns - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby TT24 on Thu May 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Kobe did take a few shots that I would have rather he attack instead of taking a jumper, but he still played well in the fourth. He set guys up fir baskets and I remember him setting Pau up for FT's.
TT24

Postby kblo247 on Thu May 27, 2010 9:28 pm

TT24 wrote:Kobe did take a few shots that I would have rather he attack instead of taking a jumper, but he still played well in the fourth. He set guys up fir baskets and I remember him setting Pau up for FT's.

Phil can't play him for 24 straight minutes in the second half unless he is going to use his timeouts to rest him that way
kblo247

Postby Billium on Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I love Ron Artest, just straight up said that it looked like Kobe was fouled on that last shot and that is why it was short. Way to rep Rob.
Billium

Postby kobeownslebron on Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm

kblo247 wrote:
TT24 wrote:Kobe did take a few shots that I would have rather he attack instead of taking a jumper, but he still played well in the fourth. He set guys up fir baskets and I remember him setting Pau up for FT's.

Phil can't play him for 24 straight minutes in the second half unless he is going to use his timeouts to rest him that way

WHO CARES HE STILL PLAYED GREAT IN THE 4TH
kobeownslebron

Postby kblo247 on Thu May 27, 2010 9:36 pm

kobeownslebron wrote:
kblo247 wrote:

WHO CARES HE STILL PLAYED GREAT IN THE 4TH

I'm not saying he didn't play great. I'm saying that in Phoenix Phil should use his timeouts to rest him and let him catch his breath instead of running him without even a minute break.
kblo247

Postby TT24 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:03 pm

kblo247 wrote:

What are you saying? He wasn't attacking because he played the whole 2nd half?
TT24

Postby batibati44 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:48 pm

kingjsun wrote:I fell that if we get solid defense and some :sasha: we will get :tacos:

haha Sasha came thru with his 5 puntos today...
batibati44

Postby f355 on Fri May 28, 2010 12:46 am

kobeownslebron wrote:
AlleyoOp2KOBE wrote:Still gave the Suns confidence.. we didn't destroy them like we were supposed to.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? THEY ARE MENTALLY FRIED RIGHT NOW FROM THAT LOSS.

It's true, I thought the same thing, it gave them confidence but in the end, a heartbreaking lost like that it tough to get over. Not to mention lakers had plenty of ways to put this game to a end. Pau's foul on the 3, ron's two shots at the end. Nash taking over the game. Their 3's were going in at the end. They got three rebounds to make that 3 pointer. We foul Nash and he got the 2 +1, all those things happen in the 4th quarter. If we made better decisions on defending we could and should of have won by 10 or more. Also, three rebounds to hit a 3 to tie the game, come on now. If suns had that much confidence to win games, it should of went down the first time. next time they won't be so lucky to get all those rebounds.
f355

Postby nameant on Fri May 28, 2010 6:18 am

nameant wrote:
luckdafakers wrote:Im predicting a lot of Lakers fans doing a whole lot of :man6: :man6: :man6:

When Phoenix heads home 3-2

You gonna come back to face the music after we stomp you?

nameant

Postby kingjsun on Sat May 29, 2010 7:55 am

batibati44 wrote:
kingjsun wrote:I fell that if we get solid defense and some :sasha: we will get :tacos:

haha Sasha came thru with his 5 puntos today...

Take away those 5 points and we lose. ...and that lucky J-Rich off the glass three ruined taco night :mad1:
Buckle up! This off season is going to be some ride...
kingjsun

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday